Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend invited me to hang out with him, his gf and another girl

I thought this was a forum with people like me who have no friends. Why is everyone being invited to hang out with friends and foids? Did I come to the wrong place?
Yes. This is Chad.is, don't you know that ?

never began, that is brutal. Maybe one day ill get to that stage of hanging out

Imagine accepting such an invitation lol. His "friend" probably had a threesome with them. No such thing as sexhaving friends when you're incel.

So I went out to my friends house (relunctantly) to hang out with him and his gf and some other girl was there. My friend was trying to hook me up. We were hanging out for a bit and then my friend started making out with his gf, so I tried to kiss the girl, but she told me "idk, but I'm just not feeling your vibe." Fucking brutal. I knew i shouldn't have gone out. I knew I shouldn't have even bothered. My fucking dumbass
Shits brutal. But don't give up if he hooked ya up with this girl he can help u find another.