Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "My(23m) long distance gf (20f) of 2 months told me she kissed another guy last night"

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
> Long distance
> 2 months

:waitwhat:

> "How would y’all feel if your SO did this?"

I'd let her explore herself for sure :soy:

'long distance' = Pay for my shit while I fuck chads

>Long distance “””gf””””
lol cucked from the start

“Long distance”:feelsseriously:

She's just exploring herself bro, stop oppressing her bro! :soy:

“Long distance” huh?
Literally just asking to get cucked by :chad:

Long distance, long bullshit. Only men have problems finding a local partner.

She proceeds to tell me last night that she was with a group of friends(guys and girls) at this late night grille and she kissed a guy lady and the tramp style with a French fry. She wanted to make sure that that was okay, didn’t apologize or feel remorseful or anything. I was kind of shocked and said “sure, okay” and made a joke about it.
but it still feels weird and I want to trust her.
There’s also a video of it that was sent to a large(100+ppl) group chat

Absolute state the.

Yikes, you're not entitled to your girlfriend not fucking other men. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Only men have problems finding a local partner.

Brutal for locationcels. Once you lose the single foid that dared make you ascend goes somewhere else, or once you have to leave the place that made you ascend, you will fall back into inceldom.

Brutal for locationcels. Once you lose the single foid that dared make you ascend goes somewhere else, or once you have to leave the place that made you ascend, you will fall back into inceldom.
You need to move to her or she moves to you. Everything else is bs. Have seen tons of long distance relationships, they don’t work.

long distance = inevitable cuckoldry

He should request her to make a video of her getting deepdicked by some douche do he can then jack off to it, fucking netorare page 3 tier cucking.

jflll this is my first cuckit post yeehaw imagine :lul::lul::lul:

You need to move to her or she moves to you. Everything else is bs. Have seen tons of long distance relationships, they don’t work.

Tbh.
Can't believe normies believe in this meme.

Yeehaw! :y'all:

Lmfao, this situation is well past the point of no return wtf, I can't comprehend what kind of human being would have so little self respect that they would be willing to even be in the same room as the woman who cucked you, much less fucking talking to her. The woman is a walking petri dish at this point, why would you want to be in the vicinity of her disease-ridden holes?

Last edited:
Long distance? i thought you mean open relationship. :feelsclown:

Yeehaw! :y'all:

Lmfao, this situation is well past the point of no return wtf, I can't comprehend what kind of human being would have so little self respect that they would be willing to even be in the same room as the woman who cucked you, much less fucking talking to her. The woman is a walking petri dish at this point, why would you want to be in the vicinity of her disease-ridden holes?

Long distance? i thought you mean open relationship. :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back