Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my 2012 earphones broke after 5 years of 24/7 use

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
r.i.p sony mh750, one channel started randomly breaking up and i'll have to cut the mic and resolder the cables, already bought a replacement from overseas because the original ones are RARE af since they're discontinued

they're truly the chads among earphones, they survived 5+ years of 24/7 use (pc and in bed listening to YT) and the only thing that broke is the microphone connection

tfw it's hot as fuck and i can't even cope with music or anything containing audio without my headphones breaking up every time i slightly move my head

You're pretty lucky compared to me, my earbuds barely lasts 3 months (They're cheap dollar store earbuds)

I have had sony MDR -V6 that lasted for like 5 years. Only reason I tossed them was because of the smell from oil and sweat but they worked perfectly fine.

My Sennheiser CX 5.00Gs are still going strong since 2016 but I rarely use them nowadays due to the fact that I don't go outside

Last edited:
I can relate to the feeling, my old headphones are like 3 years old and is starting to break up the wires, the wires are covered in tapes so I can protect them a little more before it stops working I guess. It's currently also losing frequencies.

Sucks a lot man, because I like good electronic music and I always try to get at least 100$ headphones. My current headphones are marshall brand and they are cheap for 70 dollars or less and they are decent.

Sucks not having money to buy a new one.

Rip your earbuds. Hopefully the replacements are good. I’m surprised the originals lasted that long

HILARIOUS: 'You Know You're A Redneck When' Pictures

Hows life in Texas?

HILARIOUS: 'You Know You're A Redneck When' Pictures'You Know You're A Redneck When' Pictures

Hows life in Texas?
Are you making fun of MY (occupied) country? Wow...just wow. Unprovoked rudeness from someone I thought was my best friend :feelsbadman:

pretty good honestly. my earphones fail after like 2 months. but thats cause i buy 7 dollar chinese ones

Rip your earbuds. Hopefully the replacements are good. I’m surprised the originals lasted that long
me too, especially since i've woken up with an earbud wire noose around my neck many times without them breaking

genuine mh750 sony's are built like a tank but they're hard to find since 99% of the ebay listings are fakes with shit audio

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back