Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My 2 inch lifts came

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
HOLY FUCK. I feel normal height with my 1.5-2inch boots along with the 2inch lifts.

I'll post a pic of them when I do my approach video. Too drunk and lazy now.

But any other liftcels?

Seriously this is giga lifefuel for manlets.

You tallcels will NEVER understand. With 3.5-inches I'm only like 5'9.

FUCK ALL TALL PEOPLE REEEEE

it doesnt matter when a fucking 14 year old heightmogs you on this forum, honestly what the fuck anymoreo

it doesnt matter when a fucking 14 year old heightmogs you on this forum, honestly what the fuck anymoreo
It makes me feel somewhat normal at least. When I take my shoes and lifts off I'm back to child height

You're gonna find out that even at that height, you're gonna get nothing. Only path out of inceldom is 6'0"+

damn speed of light shipping

Wont do shit for you. Everyone will be able to tell. They'll be laughing at you. I know i would

where do you gonna post the pic and video

where do you gonna post the pic and video
I'll post it here in a thread. Will make a throwaway YouTube channel to post the video. But it will all be a thread here

Nice :feelsokman:. Fast shipping too.

Also I am curious to see your approaching video.

Lifts are a great cope. The only downside is any more than 2 inches and it folds the back of the shoe

HOLY FUCK. I feel normal height with my 1.5-2inch boots along with the 2inch lifts.

I'll post a pic of them when I do my approach video. Too drunk and lazy now.

But any other liftcels?

Seriously this is giga lifefuel for manlets.

You tallcels will NEVER understand. With 3.5-inches I'm only like 5'9.

FUCK ALL TALL PEOPLE REEEEE

Yeah it really feels good. You might do what I do. I don't wear them 99% of the time because they're awkward to walk with. But if I want to impress people or try to pick up women (lol) I might wear them, or at least when I used to want to impress women I would wear them.

It feels so good it's indescribable. In a word, it just feels "right". "Comfortable". "Normal".

You're right as well - tall and normal height men will never be able to understand.

Yeah it really feels good. You might do what I do. I don't wear them 99% of the time because they're awkward to walk with. But if I want to impress people or try to pick up women (lol) I might wear them, or at least when I used to want to impress women I would wear them.

It feels so good it's indescribable. In a word, it just feels "right". "Comfortable". "Normal".

You're right as well - tall and normal height men will never be able to understand.
You described it best whe you say it feels "right"

I know a huge part of my problem (ignoring the autism) is my subhuman height and it's a major insecurity of mine

Wont places you frequent notice strange difference? Could be kinda uncomfortable at first idk

I would say you can height fraud 2-3 inches, before it become noticable.

Wont places you frequent notice strange difference? Could be kinda uncomfortable at first idk
Well. I dont really give a fuck. But I also hardly leave the house

idk heightfrauding seems risky. What if you get caught?

So after the lifts and boots you end up at 5ft9, still manlet but still worth it imo, every inch counts in this world.

so you get a 4 inch boost? can you walk fine in those? i'd be 6'1 with 4 inch lifts tbh

Ascension incoming

Glad they make you feel better bro.

NEET's got a quick hand
He'll look around the room, he won't tell you his plan
He's got a rolled cigarette, hanging out his mouth he's a cowboy kid
Yeah found a six shooter gun
In his dad's closet hidden oh in a box of fun things, I don't even know what
But he's coming for you, yeah he's coming for you

All the other kids with the pumped up lifts
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet

Dude can you even walk in them? My shoes+lifts give me 2 inches total.. took me like 2 weeks to get used to walking in them.. still doesn’t feel right.. can’t imagine 4 inches.

I'm 5'8" and bought 1.5" lifts. They didn't help any with the fuck goals and were uncomfortable so I stopped wearing them. Elevator shoes may be in my future though.

Good for you bro. I hope you enjoy it.

Just a daily reminder that 6'3'' men nowdays are wearing 3'' lifts just to compete with 6'6'' GigaChads. Don't ask me how I know, but it is a fact.

Don't try to play any sports with those on unless you wanna break your ankles.

Liftcel right here.

Huge effect.

I go from 5'9.5 to 6' with about a 1" heel and 2" inch lifts.

this turns me from invisible + mogged to visible and not mogged

idk heightfrauding seems risky. What if you get caught?

If caught you get thrown in prison on the charges of height-fraud perpetrated against foids who looked in your direction.

Correct answer for getting caught height frauding is this:

"Yes, of course I'm wearing insoles, being taller is better. Read the studies. What? You aren't doing it? Just@notlooksmaxxing"

Just a daily reminder that 6'3'' men nowdays are wearing 3'' lifts just to compete with 6'6'' GigaChads. Don't ask me how I know, but it is a fact.
female standarts are fucking insane

Idk some generic boots. And just 2inch lifts I found on amazon
oh alright i will search for some i got a dr schols pad and shoes that get me up only 1,5 inches.

How can these possibly work? Isn't it obvious that you're wearing them? Don't foids notice that something looks off?

How can these possibly work? Isn't it obvious that you're wearing them? Don't foids notice that something looks off?
You really cant tell

NEET's got a quick hand
He'll look around the room, he won't tell you his plan
He's got a rolled cigarette, hanging out his mouth he's a cowboy kid
Yeah found a six shooter gun
In his dad's closet hidden oh in a box of fun things, I don't even know what
But he's coming for you, yeah he's coming for you