Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My 14 year old cousin pulled a goth girl

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★★★
Now I'm gonna start by saying I love this lil nigga BUT DAMN DO I GET ANGRY WHEN HE KEEPS FUCKING BRINGING IT UP

He's had one relationship before but she ended up cheating on her with a nigger that was like 2 years older then her (I'm pretty sure he was 16 and she was 14)

I'm happy for him and all but damn seeing my 14 year old cousin pulling while I'm out here depressed and angry rotting in my room is absolute suifuel.

Now I'm gonna start by saying I love this lil nigga BUT DAMN DO I GET ANGRY WHEN HE KEEPS FUCKING BRINGING IT UP

He's had one relationship before but she ended up cheating on her with a nigger that was like 2 years older then her (I'm pretty sure he was 16 and she was 14)

I'm happy for him and all but damn seeing my 14 year old cousin pulling while I'm out here depressed and angry rotting in my room is absolute suifuel.
Give that dude a high five! Fuck jealously, man! Especially jealously with family. It's just not worth it. Realize that he's in HS and probably NT, so as far as "pulling" goes, he has it the easiest he'll ever have it. Fuck, even a miserable, abused autistic like me got a date to the prom.

pull up a shotgun in halo reach

Give that dude a high five! Fuck jealously, man! Especially jealously with family. It's just not worth it. Realize that he's in HS and probably NT, so as far as "pulling" goes, he has it the easiest he'll ever have it. Fuck, even a miserable, abused autistic like me got a date to the prom.
Ik I'm happy for him but it's so hard to not be jealous of him

mixedoreobreeds.is

promcels.is

Let me tell you ask him to get with her and record it blackmail her and you have lost the V card and live happily ever after

Date to a prom is crazy bro I am happy for you tho also being jealous and bitter is actually the worst thing a human can do to themselves bitterness specially

Now I'm gonna start by saying I love this lil nigga BUT DAMN DO I GET ANGRY WHEN HE KEEPS FUCKING BRINGING IT

He is gonna start to treat you like you are inferior and blaming you for foid rejections while saying bluepilled crap, getting a satisfying gf is the final step to go full normie transformation. This is happening to me right now, my 14 year old cousin thinks he has the world now because he is dating a stupid 4/10 femoid that tries to compensate with a kind personality and send him spicy photos in the mirror. Stupid fucking manlet, I should have punched him more when we were kids

He is gonna start to treat you like you are inferior and blaming you for foid rejections while saying bluepilled crap, getting a satisfying gf is the final step to go full normie transformation. This is happening to me right now, my 14 year old cousin thinks he has the world now because he is dating a stupid 4/10 femoid that tries to compensate with a kind personality and send him spicy photos in the mirror. Stupid fucking manlet, I should have punched him more when we were kids
Yeah I can already tell he is kinda flexing about it.

It doesn't help that one of our normie friends keeps hyping him tf up abt it

Whats her number ? Asking for a friend

Whats her number ? Asking for a friend
No clue.

I don't even know her name tbh because I don't know how to ask him without it seeming weird lol

Now I'm gonna start by saying I love this lil nigga

Cuck behaviour

You love your cousin and your happy for him for scoring with 2 foids so far and while he's 14.
Meanwhile, your rotting on here with me and the other cels on here.
He is 5'7 so ig I'm happy for him for beating the odds?

Ik I'm happy for him but it's so hard to not be jealous of him
Ofc it's hard not being jealous.

I myself envy my brother who is 10 yrs older than me not due to his relationships or career achievements, but because life began normally for him due to him being NT, while i keep rotting everyday as an EXTREMELY lonely Aspie who never got to experience romance during my 27 yrs of existance, is friendless and constantly misunderstood by this cucked soyciety that i hate so much with a burning passion.

Brutal...