Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sand nigger parents honour kill 5 year old after she was kidnapped and raped

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
At 5 years old, there’s not much of a difference in the genders. It’s still a little kid who barely knows anything.
Exactly. These edge posting faggots may as well be redditors larping to show incels as psychopaths. They may as well be larps, because the edginess is cartoonishly retarded. That, or they're just extremely low IQ trolls.

Another below 70 IQ retarded Mohammed-worshipping incident. Mudslimes brains are full of shit. Stupid goatfuckers.

It's not savage or low IQ. The ability to be consistent when your heartstrings are being tugged on is high IQ and highly civilized. The bitch fit you're throwing over muh feewings is exactly how the west became the disaster it is today.

Nobody LIKES killing their kids. It doesn't come naturally. It is the sign of extreme foresight. As I explained, fathers who honor kill are thinking at least a decade into the future, if not many generations. It's so far beyond westerners' next-paycheck time horizon that it appears savage. Not dissimilar to how if you put a retard and a genius in the same room, the retard would think the genius is stupid.
It’s savage to kill an innocent person, let alone an innocent 5 year old kid who was raped. Everything else you’re saying is just cope, as this barbaric behaviour doesn’t exist in most trad societies. If her getting raped affects her sister’s prospects or marriage, then it’s proof of low iq sand nigger ability to differentiate between voluntary sex and child rape.

Exactly. These edge posting faggots may as well be redditors larping to show incels as psychopaths. They may as well be larps, because the edginess is cartoonishly retarded. That, or they're just extremely low IQ trolls.
Yeah, they’re just saying shit without believing it. The guy I’m responding to above just thinks you are either a leftist SJW or a sand nigger killing their own kids for being raped. Creating a stupid false dichotomy like this means his worldview is entirely black and white.

Yeah, they’re just saying shit without believing it. The guy I’m responding to above just thinks you are either a leftist SJW or a sand nigger killing their own kids for being raped. Creating a stupid false dichotomy like this means his worldview is entirely black and white.
These hilariously stupid false dichotomies kind of give them away for the larps/trolls that they are.

It’s savage to kill an innocent person, let alone an innocent 5 year old kid who was raped. Everything else you’re saying is just cope, as this barbaric behaviour doesn’t exist in most trad societies. If her getting raped affects her sister’s prospects or marriage, then it’s proof of low iq sand nigger ability to differentiate between voluntary sex and child rape.
Nope. Cry more. This is a high-accountability culture. If one of your daughters is a whore, it wasn't bad luck, it was the parents' fault. No excuses, no feelings, cry me a river. Low IQ people submit to their fee-fees and wahwahs, high IQ people cleave to reason instead. Again, their actions show foresight on the level of decades to generations. That is a high IQ trait.

i bet the rapist and killer are devout mudslimes. Traditional values ftw!

lucky she doesn't have to grow up to be a fully fledged sandnigger

Every society in the past was traditional, but they didn’t have this level of savagery and low iq behaviour jfl. A normal society would have found the rapist pedophile and exterminated him.

Heavily doubt that. He was probably a lot more intelligent than the average sand nigger.

At 5 years old, there’s not much of a difference in the genders. It’s still a little kid who barely knows anything.
That's true. They do that in Mexico there are countless of videos of supposed rapists getting beaten to death or burned.

Although the countries that practice street justice are shitholes it is much better than the modern western prison system that lets child rapists leech off the taxpayer instead of killing them.

What's the fucking point in a life sentence ? The prisoner is just going to leech off forever and won't contribute shit.

There is nothing morally wrong in bringing back the death sentence depending on the crime in fact it is the moral thing to do.

The world is so cucked and soft nowadays I remember being around 13-14 years old and even at that age I saw how flawed the modern prison system was.

Why the fuck would you keep a literal piece of garbage alive instead of exterminating it ?

Also by bringing back the death sentence they will decrease the crime rate in modern countries especially because everyone fears death. They will think twice before committing something.

Cucked Norway will put you in some hotel-like prison "cell" with a PS5 and this is going to be your "punishment". :lul:

Nope. Cry more. This is a high-accountability culture. If one of your daughters is a whore, it wasn't bad luck, it was the parents' fault. No excuses, no feelings, cry me a river. Low IQ people submit to their fee-fees and wahwahs, high IQ people cleave to reason instead. Again, their actions show foresight on the level of decades to generations. That is a high IQ trait.
Accountability makes sense if it was actually the 5 year old’s fault, which it obviously was not. The foresight just seems like low iq sand nigger logic in not being able to distinguish between child rape and voluntary sex.

lucky she doesn't have to grow up to be a fully fledged sandnigger
Broooootal. A certain user will make you forever hate sands now jfl.

That's true. They do that in Mexico there are countless of videos of supposed rapists getting beaten to death or burned.

Although the countries that practice street justice are shitholes it is much better than the modern western prison system that lets child rapists leech off the taxpayer instead of killing them.

What's the fucking point in a life sentence ? The prisoner is just going to leech off forever and won't contribute shit.

There is nothing morally wrong in bringing back the death sentence depending on the crime in fact it is the moral thing to do.

The world is so cucked and soft nowadays I remember being around 13-14 years old and even at that age I saw how flawed the modern prison system was.

Why the fuck would you keep a literal piece of garbage alive instead of exterminating it ?

Also by bringing back the death sentence they will decrease the crime rate in modern countries especially because everyone fears death. They will think twice before committing something.

Cucked Norway will put you in some hotel-like prison "cell" with a PS5 and this is going to be your "punishment". :lul:
There was also a post shared here like a week ago about three mexican kidnappers being lynched by a mob because they knew the police wasn’t going to do shit. So I guess the police there is incompetent as well. But I wonder why people in Norway don’t care.

Accountability makes sense if it was actually the 5 year old’s fault, which it obviously was not. The foresight just seems like low iq sand nigger logic in not being able to distinguish between child rape and voluntary sex.
It seems to be above your pay grade that the only accountability on the table here is that of the parents, so I'm not going to explain it to you again. Maybe when your fee-fees simmer down, your rational faculties will switch on again.

Honor killing your own five year old child for being raped, instead of killing the rapist, is a high IQ trait? This degenerate killing is never "based, black pilled, and high IQ," and it's not ever going to show that that we're all just psychopaths just for being incels.

Please fuck off back to reddit and then kill yourself. The edgy larp is over.

Honor killing your own five year old child for being raped, instead of killing the rapist, is a high IQ trait? This degenerate killing is never "based, black pilled, and high IQ," and it's not ever going to show that that we're all just psychopaths just for being incels.

Please fuck off back to reddit and then kill yourself. The edgy larp is over.
You should absolutely kill the rapist, too. You can cry all you want, your typical Syrian family doesn't have a chad-only brothel where the daughter's bedroom should be. You can dry your tears and have feminism and no virgins to marry, or you can let your heart bleed a little less and stamp out degeneracy. Clearly you've chosen to dry your tears.

You should absolutely kill the rapist, too. You can cry all you want, your typical Syrian family doesn't have a chad-only brothel where the daughter's bedroom should be. You can dry your tears and have feminism and no virgins to marry, or you can let your heart bleed a little less and stamp out degeneracy. Clearly you've chosen to dry your tears.
There is no universe in which killing a child for being raped is morally justified. Before you bleed out from all of the cuts of your edginess, reminder that even their own religion forbids honor killings. JFL @ your retardation.

There is no universe in which killing a child for being raped is morally justified. Before you bleed out from all of the cuts of your edginess, reminder that even their own religion forbids honor killings. JFL @ your retardation.
Not under western boo-hoo morals, no. Look at the result, 0% female virginity rate at 18.

Based parents saved her from becoming a whore and riding the chad cock carousel

5 year old little kid was walking to the farm area to see her dad working, but instead gets kidnapped and raped. Afterwards her parents killed her and stuffed her body into a garbage. :feelsclown:

I literally have no words for the entire situation.

Warning: do not click link since it’s a bunch of faggots. But I posted it here so you would know I’m not pulling shit out of my ass.

Somehow any time I read that a female is somehow "disadvantaged" I just assume that it was made up, "she" was probably a transgirl or something. Biological females are the most privileged beings on this planet and I refuse to believe that any culture doesn't worship them like they're all special, my entire life I've been bombarded with these "female empowerment" messages so I refuse to believe anything outside of absolute global gynocracy.

fucking retarded sandn199ers:feelskek:

Not under western boo-hoo morals, no. Look at the result, 0% female virginity rate at 18.
Not under their own sand nigger religious morals too, retard. This is simply an act of backwards goat fuckers.

5 year old little kid was walking to the farm area to see her dad working, but instead gets kidnapped and raped. Afterwards her parents killed her and stuffed her body into a garbage. :feelsclown:

I literally have no words for the entire situation.

Warning: do not click link since it’s a bunch of faggots. But I posted it here so you would know I’m not pulling shit out of my ass.

Based Culture

It seems to be above your pay grade that the only accountability on the table here is that of the parents, so I'm not going to explain it to you again. Maybe when your fee-fees simmer down, your rational faculties will switch on again.
So the failure is of the parents, and the solution is to kill the 5 year old for failing her? What sense does that make?

East Asian societies have lower paternities fraud rates than sand nigger nations. Also, almost no traditional societies had this low iq sand logic, so your point isn’t adding up. It’s pretending like there have only been 2 examples of things, and nothing else existed

Somehow any time I read that a female is somehow "disadvantaged" I just assume that it was made up, "she" was probably a transgirl or something. Biological females are the most privileged beings on this planet and I refuse to believe that any culture doesn't worship them like they're all special, my entire life I've been bombarded with these "female empowerment" messages so I refuse to believe anything outside of absolute global gynocracy.
This is definitely not the norm. In the real world outside the west, both men and women had their pros and cons. Western societies focused on all the cons for women and claimed it was oppression, while ignoring any con for the males. Any attempt at talking about it gets you called a misogynist and feminist would pull fire alarms to disrupt MRA meetings.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back