Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My 10,000th post

Did you ascend to Paragon mainly in ID and Lounge or did you use the Sewers at some point?
I used sewers a little, but I didn’t just sit there for hours postmaxxing. I think it’s too boring because you need to wait 10 seconds in between posts. Most of my post count is basis replies to ID and lounge posts. Occasionally, I made a more thought out post of my own or long reply too

Congrats brocel, appreciate having you on here

I’m officially a paragon after this post. Feels good to be a high ranking member of the community, but also kinda a rotter trait to hit paragon so fast. Still though, I’m looking forward to seeing the cool glowing username. Thanks to everyone for being such great friends on here. This place helps ease the loneliness and gives me a place to vent.
How the fuck do you not get sick of this shitty site

How the fuck do you not get sick of this shitty site
What do you mean? It’s the only thing helping keep my loneliness at bay. I come here to vent, but also just to socialize honestly. Helps make up for the lack of real life social interaction

What do you mean? It’s the only thing helping keep my loneliness at bay. I come here to vent, but also just to socialize honestly. Helps make up for the lack of real life social interaction
Yea but its full of larpers, nazis, the worst humans on the planet, etc.

If you think about it, there are at least 100's of millions of (actual) incels, in the whole world, most of them probably just socialize in online communities of their passions/ hobbies, I genuinely wonder who they voice their frustrations to

Yea but its full of larpers, nazis, the worst humans on the planet, etc.
There’s a lot of that for sure, but there are many good users I regularly interact with that make it worth it
If you think about it, there are at least 100's of millions of (actual) incels, in the whole world, most of them probably just socialize in online communities of their passions/ hobbies, I genuinely wonder who they voice their frustrations to
True, but they are likely more NT incels who still have a good friend group. I doubt they voice their frustrations to anyone. They are probably too bluepilled to even realize they are frustrated

It’s true. They really are. Half of the IT members are incels in denial, jfl. They never had a gf or sex, but they think they aren’t incels because they don’t accept blackpill beliefs. They think by shitting on us and being a good boy simp, it’s gonna get them a few crumbs of pussy. Pathetic

It’s true. They really are. Half of the IT members are incels in denial, jfl. They never had a gf or sex, but they think they aren’t incels because they don’t accept blackpill beliefs. They think by shitting on us and being a good boy simp, it’s gonna get them a few crumbs of pussy. Pathetic
Going on /r/IT feels more painful & cringe then trying to speak with a Nazicel tbh

Im sorry your dad died man :heart:
Seems super cool that you and him bonded over your shared interest like that

Did you end up fixing the car? & What truck do you have
Thanks man. It was so fucking sad to lose him. We had good times while he was here though. Didn't fix the car yet. It's broke down in the driveway currently. Gonna have to have my uncle help me push it into the garage till I can afford to get it towed to a shop and repaired. I thought it was just and alternator at first (cheap repair), but it appears to be a bad distributor (more expensive and difficult repair), or worse, a slipped timing chain (very expensive and in depth repair). I don't think the engine itself is damaged, but the timing is messed up. The truck is a 2016 Chevy Colorado with a 2 inch lift kit and big off road tires

We had good times while he was here though
That is great to hear man, so many people have/ had a sour relationship with their parents, your dad seems like a cool guy

Can I add you on discord or something, maybe we can play vidya, you seem chill

That is great to hear man, so many people have/ had a sour relationship with their parents, your dad seems like a cool guy

Can I add you on discord or something, maybe we can play vidya, you seem chill
You can DM me if you want and we can chat in DMs. I have discord, but I forgot the login. I have it written down somewhere though. I'm glad tog et along well with my mother and I'm glad my father and I got along well while he was here. Sad so many people here didn't have that and had bad parents