Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Must Give Up

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
At this point, it was 2 months ago I added her on JewsBook. She didn't even decline my request. I added her multiple times man.
The time has come. I must give up. Not only do I have to forget her, I have to delete every picture of her I've ever collected.
I've tried to talk to this other girl..no luck since than. I don't even know what I'd do or say if it worked out with her. I'm an emotional analphabet
I've done nothing but drink for the last month. I've drunk a lot. It's trash, I want to start taking codaine or something. It's hard to get that shit in my country.

You're just giving them attention GrAY.

I think it was better when I wasn't cured.

The foids. You said you tried to add a girl multiple times.
Yes. She was beyond beautiful. It was a mistake to even think she has any idea who I am. Aéé this work for nothing.

Yes. She was beyond beautiful. It was a mistake to even think she has any idea who I am. Aéé this work for nothing.
It might be a catfish. What zoomer uses Facebook these days?

JFL at thinking a HTB/Stacy as you describe would respond to any number of attempts from a literal subhuman in the modern day; you're just giving her more validation, at this point, though she'll continue to want to ignore you. :feelsugh:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

JFL at thinking a HTB/Stacy as you describe would respond to any number of attempts from a literal subhuman in the modern day; you're just giving her more validation, at this point, though she'll continue to want to ignore you. :feelsugh:
True. I'm a piece of shit niqqa. A nobody , a bum, a hobo.

Knowing it’s over and accepting that as a fact lessens the care levels somewhat. You have nothing to work with and can’t enter the game in the first place.

Knowing it’s over and accepting that as a fact lessens the care levels somewhat. You have nothing to work with and can’t enter the game in the first place.
101%