Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Muslim population of EU if Turkey entered EU

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
So European Union has 441 milion people and if turkey with their 80 million joined that would be 521 milion.Now if we add ukraine as well who also want to join (40 milion people) EU the EU has 561 milion people.Turkey has 80 milion muslims and the EU has another 20 which are rapidly growing.That leaves EU with a muslim population of 17.8%.If we exclude ukraine EU has around 521 people meaning muslim population would be 17%.But thats not all muslim population of EU is projected to increase to 60 million (pew research medium migration scenario) so muslim population would be 24% and 27% under high migration scenario in 2050.This is not counting the other (((imigrants))) its fucking over for Europe.Majority non white continent by 2050

It's over for the Jewropean Jewnion

And keep in mind by 2100 Indians muslim population is projected to only be 17% of the total population even though muslims have been there longer

Would you prefer if 1) white people become Muslim and build a new civilisation with high birth rates like Christians did when Rome fell
2) Nihilistic Atheism takes fully takes over and Europeans becomes 1 big brown blob?

Would you prefer if 1) white people become Muslim and build a new civilisation with high birth rates like Christians did when Rome fell
2) Nihilistic Atheism takes fully takes over and Europeans becomes 1 big brown blob?
I would preefer if Europe was Christian Like in the middle ages and foids didn't have many rights and faggots were killed

Im just glad its not jews

Fucking based, pigskins deserve this and worse for letting degenerate toilets run rampant and spread their cancer around the world

I would preefer if Europe was Christian Like in the middle ages and foids didn't have many rights and faggots were killed
i honestly do not care about whether they're worshipping god or jesus but aslong as they have a religious soyceity that do not let foids have rights then it's a good thing.
both religions can work greatly but i don't think christians are going to kill jews

And keep in mind by 2100 Indians muslim population is projected to only be 17% of the total population even though muslims have been there longer
That's because hindpoops are breeding like rats.

That is essentially what modern day Islam does now

Turks are meme Muslims. I have been to turkey, very few actually wear hijab or anything. Turks are far more respectable than most euros at this point. Less cucked

th
Turks are meme Muslims. I have been to turkey, very few actually wear hijab or anything. Turks are far more respectable than most euros at this point. Less cucked
ey also money mog Greeks and some other euros already. only reason they aren't let in is because of their Muslim past. even if in the present it is basically negligible

Tbh if white sharia was instituted it would be based. Each white woman having 10 children each would be good