Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Music] Staind's Tormented Album

Most of the guys from my generation absofuckinglutely HATED Staind and nu-metal bands in general preferring original style metal as the gold standard of quality.

Me however? I liked and still like most of Staind’s music however depression themed it may generally be.

holy shit you broke the 44 post streak

What a bunch of cucks. If you have a youtube playlist send me the link.
Astro lounge is pop rock while the debut is punk rock

Astro lounge is pop rock while the debut is punk rock
That's my one of my favorite genres. I never heard of them but I'll see if I like their first album.

That's my one of my favorite genres. I never heard of them but I'll see if I like their first album.
What’s your favorite genre? Punk or pop rock?

What’s your favorite genre? Punk or pop rock?
I'm not good at identifying specific rock genres but I like both depending on what the songs are. Rap is one of my favorite too.

I'm not good at identifying specific rock genres but I like both depending on what the songs are. Rap is one of my favorite too.
Rap rock? Like limp bizkit and 311?

Good album, based metal songs, i check it and i really like most Painful and Question

I liked a few of their songs like "my vagina" and "don't call me white", any other good ones by them?
Separation of church and skate

I started to like some of it in egypt because it was all they played there.
I could never get used to it. In Jordan all I heard as music was Islamic prayers from nearby mosques

I could never get used to it. In Jordan all I heard as music was Islamic prayers from nearby mosques
I went to jordan once. The only music I listened to there was kid's music because my nephews liked listening to it. Jordan was nice but there were a lot of cucks who tried to run me over when I crossed the street, meanwhile they stop for rosties immediately like simps.

I met Staind at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

I went to jordan once. The only music I listened to there was kid's music because my nephews liked listening to it. Jordan was nice but there were a lot of cucks who tried to run me over when I crossed the street, meanwhile they stop for rosties immediately like simps.
I saw many wild cats there