Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

Listened to this album all the time when I was 16. It's impact has waned in the years since, but it's been sounding good lately.

i love lisa's vocals on this track

OP will be assblasted by notifs when he logs on nglnglgnlg

more songs by foids who chad dumped

Disappointing game but awesome soundtrack:

Man, why are there so few (recent) vampire games...

same foid singing about being depressed after not getting the chad she wanted, pretty beautiful how sad foids get over chad

Sweet beat on this one

Last edited:
:feelsokman:

Last edited:
NOICE as usual @Ledgemund

some more stuff

Fine sounds :feelsokman:

Skullflower is great - Form Destroyer is probably the best thing they've done. My senior year of high school, I would listen to it headed to school during winter.

Bourbonese Qualk is awesome stuff too, very underappreciated.

Like that Green Army Faction track, hadn't heard it before.

Some more stuff along those lines:

I saw your "Ten Bands I Hate Video" too. Remarkable - I agree on just about every single one, the only exception being Cattle Decapitation (I like some of their stuff quite a bit, regardless of how gay their politics are). I'd swap them out for the Pixies or something.

Propagandhi - awful

Crass - execrable

Fugazi - loathsome

Bikini Kill - odious

I agree on Sonic Youth too. I liked them for a while, but they wore thin very quickly. Even the "good stuff" (Confusion, EVOL) sounds a bit hollow now. You're very right to say Live Skull were better - they sound very much like a Sonic Youth that draws more from grime and grindhouses than glossy celeb promos and Beat poetry. S/T EP, Bringing Home the Bait, and Cloud One, each alone, pummel the entire SY discography to a torn heap.

Speaking of contemporaries that beat them at their own game:

This would make one hell of an anime opening

c1e1326f-80fd-4edf-a502-b1eeb586cb5b.jpg

@Raiden

This would make one hell of an anime opening

c1e1326f-80fd-4edf-a502-b1eeb586cb5b.jpg

@Raiden

railgun season 3 opening or if they ever give accelerator his own anime

also another masterpiece from DJ command

Fine sounds :feelsokman:

Skullflower is great - Form Destroyer is probably the best thing they've done. My senior year of high school, I would listen to it headed to school during winter.

Bourbonese Qualk is awesome stuff too, very underappreciated.

Like that Green Army Faction track, hadn't heard it before.

Some more stuff along those lines:

I saw your "Ten Bands I Hate Video" too. Remarkable - I agree on just about every single one, the only exception being Cattle Decapitation (I like some of their stuff quite a bit, regardless of how gay their politics are). I'd swap them out for the Pixies or something.

Propagandhi - awful

Crass - execrable

Fugazi - loathsome

Bikini Kill - odious

I agree on Sonic Youth too. I liked them for a while, but they wore thin very quickly. Even the "good stuff" (Confusion, EVOL) sounds a bit hollow now. You're very right to say Live Skull were better - they sound very much like a Sonic Youth that draws more from grime and grindhouses than glossy celeb promos and Beat poetry. S/T EP, Bringing Home the Bait, and Cloud One, each alone, pummel the entire SY discography to a torn heap.

Speaking of contemporaries that beat them at their own game:

I got over my hate of Cattle Decap a bit ago. decided, eh, what's the big deal anyways. oh and Konstrukivists and Crash Worship are awesome. I like Like Skull quite a bit (the female booty on the front cover of Cloud One doesn't hurt either).

I also like the fact 'dark' or 'death' rap is coming back, lets not let der Juden exploit this shit for profit gain. its meant to be underground.

Mikä On Sun Taivas

The more I listen to this, the more I become convinced of its remarkable inspiration. Note the end of this track, where the eponymous phrase is repeated into slow oblivion. It sounds like longing fighting to free itself from a gripping and dense haze of misery, the last remnants of feeling asserting themselves against the encroaching wall of spiritual death.

The whole album is great, but if every track sounded like this one + Ilmestyskirjan Peto it would have a claim to being one of the best ever made (behind Sadness Will Prevail and not much else).

Holy shit, i've been playing this non-stop for awhile now.

Too bad Pendulum is pretty much dead, the reworks is utter shit aside from this song.

For the aesthetics.