[Media] Music Megathread

Captvic

Major
-

My favorite Young Thug song till this day for rapcels. I think ive listened to this song over 100 times the past couple of days thinking about my oneitis just lol

microDongCityUSA

baldingcel, dickcel, ricecel, fap addict :(
-
I know what it's like I know what it's like I know what it's like To not feel love :cryfeels:

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
This makes me feel at ease with the world. Great song to listen to on shrooms.

Ledgemund

free him or cuck
-
Truly - Blue Flame Ford
me know me said me wasn't gonna posta no longer

but

Excellent taste, very happy to see someone post this here. Incredibly underrated album, absolutely stunning on the first few listens. If the idea of Nirvana taking influence from My Bloody Valentine rather than the Pixies sounds intriguing to anyone, they should give this a listen. Hiro Yamamoto played bass here after leaving Soundgarden, Mark Pickerel from Screaming Trees is on drums.

May also be of interest:

Last edited:

ldargoblin

Veteran
-

but

Excellent taste, very happy to see someone post this here. Incredibly underrated album, absolutely stunning on the first few listens. If the idea of Nirvana taking influence from My Bloody Valentine rather than the Pixies sounds intriguing to anyone, they should give this a listen. Hiro Yamamoto played bass here after leaving Soundgarden, Mark Pickerel from Screaming Trees is on drums.

May also be of interest:

Thanks
Nerves is great tbh

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-

but

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GameDevCel OffTopic 15
narcissist OffTopic 13
Blacktarpill OffTopic 6