Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Murder is the ultimate mog

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★
If you think about it, a man murdering another man is the ultimate mog.
Mogging is ultimately about agency. If a man is taller than you, he will have an advantage in a fight unless you beat him in other areas. If a man has better face bones or whatever aesthetic traits, his agency relies on women being agent (so that they can choose and would choose him over you), therefore I consider non-agency mogs like this not to be mogs.
(I think that an ogremaxxed normie which can beat up a prettyboy chad mogs said chad)

Continuing on that line of thinking, the ultimate agency you can exert over a human is murder. We can go into some philosophical questions, but for the sake of this post's readability and entertainment value I won't go into this and just state that as a fact.
One way to think about it is as follows - imagine that you, as a weaker man, get mogged by a cavegod with more strength than you. You can sharpen a stick and impale him, ambush him at night, poison him or otherwise kill him. This basically tells him that all those good genes and the training he went through is useless now that he's in the dirt. He didn't take the chance to kill you, so you killed him.

Users on this forum have a mantra, mog or be mogged. I think that with this fact in mind it seems like a no brainer that killing counts as the greatest mog, given that a mogged male is in an extremely defaulted primitive society prevented from reproducing, which might as well be murder given that your bloodline dies with you, and your body is just a vessel for it.

The conclusion? Shit, I don't have one - there are just too many vague ones, so I'd like to leave it to you. Maybe bring up the fact that most, if not all of the men who went on shooting sprees were lessER men from a mogging standpoint? Maybe this is why bitches love serial killers, given that such a powerful expression of agency can offset some physical deformities, as Bundy inspires affection in many women to this day despite being a dead HTN.

I'm too tired to think about this any more, have a good day if you're reading and I'm looking forward to what you have in mind regarding this.

If you think about it, a man murdering another man is the ultimate mog.
Mogging is ultimately about agency. If a man is taller than you, he will have an advantage in a fight unless you beat him in other areas. If a man has better face bones or whatever aesthetic traits, his agency relies on women being agent (so that they can choose and would choose him over you), therefore I consider non-agency mogs like this not to be mogs.
(I think that an ogremaxxed normie which can beat up a prettyboy chad mogs said chad)

Continuing on that line of thinking, the ultimate agency you can exert over a human is murder. We can go into some philosophical questions, but for the sake of this post's readability and entertainment value I won't go into this and just state that as a fact.
One way to think about it is as follows - imagine that you, as a weaker man, get mogged by a cavegod with more strength than you. You can sharpen a stick and impale him, ambush him at night, poison him or otherwise kill him. This basically tells him that all those good genes and the training he went through is useless now that he's in the dirt. He didn't take the chance to kill you, so you killed him.

Users on this forum have a mantra, mog or be mogged. I think that with this fact in mind it seems like a no brainer that killing counts as the greatest mog, given that a mogged male is in an extremely defaulted primitive society prevented from reproducing, which might as well be murder given that your bloodline dies with you, and your body is just a vessel for it.

The conclusion? Shit, I don't have one - there are just too many vague ones, so I'd like to leave it to you. Maybe bring up the fact that most, if not all of the men who went on shooting sprees were lessER men from a mogging standpoint? Maybe this is why bitches love serial killers, given that such a powerful expression of agency can offset some physical deformities, as Bundy inspires affection in many women to this day despite being a dead HTN.

I'm too tired to think about this any more, have a good day if you're reading and I'm looking forward to what you have in mind regarding this.
covergn.jpg

based as fuck. go E AH
Yet that doesn't mean, however, that all possibility of revenge is closed to you. These women you desire so much, you too can possess them. You can even possess what is most precious about them. What is it, Raphaël, that is most precious about them?
-Their beauty? he suggested.
-It's not their beauty, I can tell you that much; it isn't their vagina either, nor even their love; because all these disappear with life itself. And from now on you can possess their life. Launch yourself on a career of murder this very evening; believe me, my friend, it's the only way still open to you. When you feel these women trembling at the end of your knife, and begging for their young lives, then will you truly be the master; then will you possess them body and soul. Perhaps you will even manage, prior to their sacrifice, to obtain various succulent favours from them; a knife, Raphaël, is a powerful ally.

The knowledge that I can chop up any trees makes me feel better

Fuck I love smokin crack and pontificating on murder with my fellow brocels:smonk:

Last edited:
Do a livestream

Hello officer.

based as fuck glownigger post. but absolute truth. Also this why the Chang Genghis Khan was possibly the biggest mogger in history for all his rapes and murders. @IncelKing thoughts on murder being the ultimate mog?

based as fuck glownigger post. but absolute truth. Also this why the Chang Genghis Khan was possibly the biggest mogger in history for all his rapes and murders. @IncelKing thoughts on murder being the ultimate mog?

Everything in life is about survival, so to be able to cause someone else’s life to come to an end at your hands, is indeed the ultimate mog that exists in life

Everything in life is about survival, so to be able to use your own hands (literally or metaphorically) to cause someone else’s life to come to an end, is indeed the ultimate mog that exists in life

Everything in life is about survival, so to be able to cause someone else’s life to come to an end at your hands, is indeed the ultimate mog that exists in life
It’s easy to survive

Even your AVI is glowing.

genghis khan had the best life of any man in known history as far as I'm aware

rape is the ultimate mog

Total: 24 (Incels: 8, Bluepillers: 16)

not banned yet btw

I beg to differ. When you kill someone, they are not alive to suffer the mogging. When you rape someone, they are alive to suffer the mogging. Bonus points if you make them cum. Rape is the ultimate mog. You can't recover from it. Even if you kill your rapist, you'll still be sodomized.
that's true and a good angle, but you underestimate the suffering of those that know to be dead and don't want to die
+ you can't be "unkilled" either
but i do agree that male rape is extremely emasculating and humiliating

oh my science!!!! le heckin non-inciting, purely theoretical post???? i must accuse of glowing and ban ban ban!!!
people like you is why .is has almost 0 new insights over the last x years
are you an alt?

MurdER is based