Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mummy was gangbanged by 3 guys and proudly told me

• Thread starter Deleted member 44279
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44279

Life is only worth if you have jaw and chin
-
i’m not a man anymore, just got emasculated by my own mom. We were arguing, she got mad when I told her she still loves dad, and replied by telling me this

Your mom needs to go to a phycologist bcs clearly that shot is not something you tell your kids. That's fucked up bro, I am sorry.

Just fuck whores in front of her at this point

Your mom needs to go to a phycologist bcs clearly that shot is not something you tell your kids. That's fucked up bro, I am sorry.
He is not a kid anymore, wtf you talking about

i’m not a man anymore, just got emasculated by my own mom. We were arguing, she got mad when I told her she still loves dad, and replied by telling me this
Mogs me. My mom was bringing "men" over to our apartment and then leaving with them prior to meeting my dad while she dropped me off at my grandma's house..:lul::lul::lul:

Brutal. Now you have to rape her to get you're manhood back... - in video game

I meant kid as in her child/son, not that hard to infer
It is fucked tbh, I believe many cucks start this way, seeing or hearing female relatives getting fucked by random men.

Just file that information for later.

It is fucked tbh, I believe many cucks start this way, seeing or hearing female relatives getting fucked by random men.
Yeah, It's fucked, it's not natural to hear or see shit like that.

Brutal. Now you have to rape her to get you're manhood back... - in video game
wish this was esparta, babylon or some shit like that

If you haven't accepted your mum is as whorish as any foid then you haven't entered and accepted your adulthood as a man

If you haven't accepted your mum is as whorish as any foid then you haven't entered and accepted your adulthood as a man
i guess ur right, thanks man

Yeah, three black guys.

When I first read the title I thought you meant 3 guys fucked an Egyptian mummy:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is not a healthy environment You should move out from her place

That's completely fucked up

.22lr to her head and make her dig her own grave(in a video game called your cunt dumb lurker fag)