Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [MULTIPLE STUDIES] Sex is the root of violence, crimes, bullying and even WAR in this world. (Yes Sex is a primary cause of war)

war is usually over resourcers or territory expanding borders or ideologies not sex lol
Fr. I get that we're all sexually frustrated but it's dumb how some of you try to turn everything into some silly shit like this just to fit your world view. If anything, that fag going to war is more likely to get cheated on while he's away fighting a cucked war for years.

Fr. I get that we're all sexually frustrated but it's dumb how some of you try to turn everything into some silly shit like this just to fit your world view. If anything, that fag going to war is more likely to get cheated on while he's away fighting a cucked war for years.
dude everything i say is proven by research and what you say isn't.

it is done due to sex, it's just subconscious for those who wage war

dude everything i say is proven by research and what you say isn't.

it is done due to sex, it's just subconscious for those who wage war
If you were to ask me (before reading your post) how men are most likely to get cucked and cheated on by their wives I would've said it would be those fags who leave their wives to go fight a war.

If you were to ask me (before reading your post) how men are most likely to get cucked and cheated on by their wives I would've said it would be those fags who leave their wives to go fight a war.
dude stop making assumptions and read research

sucks being pakistani in long island

Robert California was right
There is only sex. Everything is sex.
Yup. Hypergamy, serial monogamy, polygamy, Islam, will all lead to violence. The only solutions are extinction or enforced monogamy with genetic engineering and surveillance to restrict sexuality.

My mom lied to me and told me when i was a kid that women hated "bad boys". That women went for guys who behaved well, followed rules, worked hard etc

I remember the exact day this world view was shattered. I was 12 and i saw several of the worst thugs make out with girls, grab their boobs etc on the playground.

Parents shouldn't lie to their kids
It’s incredibly bizarre how mothers lie to their sons about this. It genuinely makes no sense to me as you’d think they would want their son to succeed with women and not be a used tampon for other women (and thus repulse them). Women aren’t attracted to nice guys the way men are attracted to nice girls (though looks matter more than any of that ofc).

My mother lied to me in exactly the same way. Yet when you actually view their track record they only “settled” for a man like they’re describing. In their younger years they wanted to fuck attractive intimidating powerful men with self respect.

It’s honestly some double think cognitive dissonance stuff seems to me — like, they’re married to a betabux now so they warp their own thinking to justify it, I don’t know man.

How the fuck do you find all this shit? Research mogs me.

Fuck everything, just annihilate humanity. Blow up Earth too so evolution doesn't start again.
Meifiweregod

too bad it would start again. sometime. somewhere

@Robtical should we move this to must read?

It’s incredibly bizarre how mothers lie to their sons about this. It genuinely makes no sense to me as you’d think they would want their son to succeed with women and not be a used tampon for other women (and thus repulse them). Women aren’t attracted to nice guys the way men are attracted to nice girls (though looks matter more than any of that ofc).

My mother lied to me in exactly the same way. Yet when you actually view their track record they only “settled” for a man like they’re describing. In their younger years they wanted to fuck attractive intimidating powerful men with self respect.

It’s honestly some double think cognitive dissonance stuff seems to me — like, they’re married to a betabux now so they warp their own thinking to justify it, I don’t know man.
Yeah my mom used to gaslight me as a kid about muh womyn loving nice guys yet for some reason she said my dad was a piece of shit

sex is an irrational primate attitude

Yeah my mom used to gaslight me as a kid about muh womyn loving nice guys yet for some reason she said my dad was a piece of shit
same here
what was insane for me was getting oneitis for this bitch a long time ago and seeing how she interacted with her boyfriend
looking at their interactions was like looking at my parents interactions, he would find any excuse to yell at her and other shit like that

literally the exact same couple in both the 1970s and the 2010s, "nice girl" with asshole that yells at her and barely works

it was like, seeing history repeat itself over and over, like it's some kind of ancient tradition for things to be exactly like this, while i sit around as a useless misfit idiot, "barking" for the superior adults that are mature and have relationships

just awful and humiliating, especially since that young couple was in their late teens to early 20s, while i'm a lot older, they are "more mature than me" and have more in common with my parents JFL

war is usually over resourcers or territory expanding borders or ideologies not sex lol

Yes, but these resources are to reproduce, your children need something to eat and in order to have children you need to attract a foid with resources and/or social status. Physical attractiveness only gets you to sleep with her but a broke Chad is just the biological father as Mr. Betabuxxer will provide for her.

The only exceptions to this are people who care more about their memetic survival than their genetic survival.

True. Pussy caused the entire universe to happen

dude read the fucking research. sex is the main cause of it. those are reasons but so is sex. the research fuckin proves it. sex is the reason more than anything else. religon, territory or idealogy are just secondary reasons

women literally control men like puppets. men are women's slaves.
Cope, because women cannot control me, plus women cannot control or lock a GigaChad in a relationship cuz GigaChad controls them. I'm ugly and shit but that doesn't mean that I will dedicate all my life to a woman cuz there are other good experiences in life than relationship with a woman.....

Women are overrated asf...

Cope, because women cannot control me, plus women cannot control or lock a GigaChad in a relationship cuz GigaChad controls them. I'm ugly and shit but that doesn't mean that I will dedicate all my life to a woman cuz there are other good experiences in life than relationship with a woman.....

Women are overrated asf...
I read actions not words

Based, I didn’t even want to read the research due to its rope fuel. My family even lies to me about liking bad boys. It’s like they want me to fail. I’m about to bloat max though, money maxing just makes me more beta

You can say that SEX IS EVIL because cause separation. And when separation occurs it's pretty much inevitable war, envy, racism to happen.

It's over we are biological war machines. Everyone is out there for themselves.
It's a PVP world. You eat life to maintain life. This existence is retarded. I feel like this existence is a prison of energy.

Sex is the root of all evil. It's the reason evil happens. Being evil is all about getting laid. Here's evidence:

Is the Male Sex Drive the Cause of Wars? - Psychology Today

'Wars caused by male sex drive,' says scientists - The Independent

The Cause of All War Boils Down to Sex and Social Status: Here's Why - Business Insider

Is male libido the ultimate cause of war? - Research Digest

So looking at hot women and their legs makes men more prone to war but not national flags or anything. and male warriors in traditional tribal societies alongside male gang members have more sex partners (and the study cited showed that gang leaders have the most partners).

Another study had found that the reason men historically fought in wars was because they worried if they didn't, their wives would cheat on them with other men. this gave them incentive to fight off to war to prevent cuckoldry. There's also some anecdotal and theoretical evidence that jihadists and Islamic terrorists commit terrorist attacks due to sexual frustration because their societies prohibit premarital sex, masturbation and encourage waiting until marriage which won't happen until their mid-late 20s/early 30s. These men commit violence due to feeling emasculated by their virginity and their desire to experience death by suicide bombing so they can experience attractive women in heaven, with the Quran being misinterpreted by them as promising women in heaven. Some anecdotes from Muslim terrorists show they experience sexual frustration over virginity.

Other studies show that physically aggressive men have more sexual partners, and the more physically aggressive he is, the more partners he has. Studies also found that women find physically aggressive men attractive for short-term encounters/flings but not long-term relationships.

Another thread I started earlier is about how studies have shown how criminals have more reproductive partners and how prisoners have more sex partners (not including their prison sex partners/rape victims). Studies have shown a lot of evidence that crime/violence is subconsciously or consciously done to attract female mates and have sex partners. Read more detail there. I have also read research about rapists and how peer pressure to have, the desire to have as many sex partners as possible, and viewing women as conquests, and sexual gratification are the primary motives for rape, shattering the myth that it's only about power over women (that could just be a secondary motive). Rapists have been shown to have consensual sex, and have far more sexual partners than most men and more dating partners. Some studies have shown that among non-pedophilic child molesters (child molesters who aren't attracted to children), they might molest children due to inability to be with an adult partner (such as an adult they are attracted to and wish to but afraid to pursue) so they pick children as a substitute. These are called regressive abusers. Most child molesters are not pedophiles but situational offenders. These child molesters might molest due to insecurity, curiosity, stress, a desire to hurt a loved one of the child, marital problems, sexual experimentation, etc. Studies have also shown that school bullies have more sex partners, and that bullies bully others subconsciously or consciously to get laid and as an effective mating strategy and bullying is part of evolution and a strategy. The only exception to this is that bullying is NOT a mediating effect for extraversion being positively associated with getting laid, showing that extroverts get laid through their extraversion, and that unless you're far more extroverted than average, bullying would be a factor in why you got laid when you engaged in bullying. Studies also show that bullies tend to be popular among their peers (except bully/victims, those who are bullies and victims at the same time. they have low popularity). Bullies tend to get laid more and this is particularly true for boys who physically bully (aka violence). Bullies don't bully due to having a shitty life, or low self-esteem or depression, with studies showing they actually have low insecurity, high self-esteem and low rates of depression. Studies have shown bullying is about increasing social status, and studies show middle/high school bullies bully their friends and people they have mutual friends with far more than they bully non-friends, and that outcasts are just as likely to be bullies as popular people. the study found people bully those with the same social status as them to increase their own social status. this makes sense, as relational bullying becomes more common in middle/high school than elementary school (elementary has more physical bullies) and people engage in gossip or character assassination to lower others' social status and increase their own. This explains why studies show that among popular people, the #1 most popular person is the nicest whereas ones who aren't are more likely to be bullies. So now you can see bullying is part of evolution. Men act violence towards other men to get laid, and once they achieve mating success, the likelihood drops. Adult virgins usually engage in less risk-taking behaviors, and are more likely to be bullied/socially withdrawn or rejected by peers when growing up. In adulthood, they tend to be in poorer physical/mental health and are less satisifed with their social lives. They also are more likely to be obese, and bullying victims are more likely to be overweight throughout adulthood. This is line with the fact that the vast majority of people on this forum were bullied growing up. A fair amount of users on this forum here and there were even bullied in adulthood.

TLDR: Sex is the root of all evil, war, violence and crime in this world, especially if perpetrated by men. Feminists complain that men are violent, but women cause men to be violent and reward them with sex for that. So this is why society long ago tried to restrict sex, but if terrorists in Islam are terrorists due to sexual frustration, then that means that restricting sex was a double edge sword but so is the sexual revolution when it tries to permit sex, an activity that is the #1 cause of war/violence. Both have consequences, and eliminating sex from this world would be much better because evolution wouldn't be as pronounced in this world. Women also cause toxic masculinity by putting pressure on men to conform to as many macho stereotypes as possible (assertive, confident, stoic, doesn't cry, never insecure, sexually experienced, taller than me, stronger than me, dominant, etc.) Maybe if women didn't exist, men wouldn't be the way they are because sex wouldn't be part of producing children and evolution wouldn't be as important. The simultaneous existence of sexual intercourse/sexual activity and two sexes (male and female) causes the worst issues on Earth, like war, crime and violence. Eliminate one of the two (or even both) to stop this from happening. Fuck everything, just annihilate humanity. Blow up Earth too so evolution doesn't start again. Turns out that thugmaxxing is a useful thing.

@Mainländer @ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
sex is everything in our lives.
literally this:

Sex is the root of all evil. It's the reason evil happens. Being evil is all about getting laid. Here's evidence:

Is the Male Sex Drive the Cause of Wars? - Psychology Today

'Wars caused by male sex drive,' says scientists - The Independent

The Cause of All War Boils Down to Sex and Social Status: Here's Why - Business Insider

Is male libido the ultimate cause of war? - Research Digest

So looking at hot women and their legs makes men more prone to war but not national flags or anything. and male warriors in traditional tribal societies alongside male gang members have more sex partners (and the study cited showed that gang leaders have the most partners).

Another study had found that the reason men historically fought in wars was because they worried if they didn't, their wives would cheat on them with other men. this gave them incentive to fight off to war to prevent cuckoldry. There's also some anecdotal and theoretical evidence that jihadists and Islamic terrorists commit terrorist attacks due to sexual frustration because their societies prohibit premarital sex, masturbation and encourage waiting until marriage which won't happen until their mid-late 20s/early 30s. These men commit violence due to feeling emasculated by their virginity and their desire to experience death by suicide bombing so they can experience attractive women in heaven, with the Quran being misinterpreted by them as promising women in heaven. Some anecdotes from Muslim terrorists show they experience sexual frustration over virginity.

Other studies show that physically aggressive men have more sexual partners, and the more physically aggressive he is, the more partners he has. Studies also found that women find physically aggressive men attractive for short-term encounters/flings but not long-term relationships.

Another thread I started earlier is about how studies have shown how criminals have more reproductive partners and how prisoners have more sex partners (not including their prison sex partners/rape victims). Studies have shown a lot of evidence that crime/violence is subconsciously or consciously done to attract female mates and have sex partners. Read more detail there. I have also read research about rapists and how peer pressure to have, the desire to have as many sex partners as possible, and viewing women as conquests, and sexual gratification are the primary motives for rape, shattering the myth that it's only about power over women (that could just be a secondary motive). Rapists have been shown to have consensual sex, and have far more sexual partners than most men and more dating partners. Some studies have shown that among non-pedophilic child molesters (child molesters who aren't attracted to children), they might molest children due to inability to be with an adult partner (such as an adult they are attracted to and wish to but afraid to pursue) so they pick children as a substitute. These are called regressive abusers. Most child molesters are not pedophiles but situational offenders. These child molesters might molest due to insecurity, curiosity, stress, a desire to hurt a loved one of the child, marital problems, sexual experimentation, etc. Studies have also shown that school bullies have more sex partners, and that bullies bully others subconsciously or consciously to get laid and as an effective mating strategy and bullying is part of evolution and a strategy. The only exception to this is that bullying is NOT a mediating effect for extraversion being positively associated with getting laid, showing that extroverts get laid through their extraversion, and that unless you're far more extroverted than average, bullying would be a factor in why you got laid when you engaged in bullying. Studies also show that bullies tend to be popular among their peers (except bully/victims, those who are bullies and victims at the same time. they have low popularity). Bullies tend to get laid more and this is particularly true for boys who physically bully (aka violence). Bullies don't bully due to having a shitty life, or low self-esteem or depression, with studies showing they actually have low insecurity, high self-esteem and low rates of depression. Studies have shown bullying is about increasing social status, and studies show middle/high school bullies bully their friends and people they have mutual friends with far more than they bully non-friends, and that outcasts are just as likely to be bullies as popular people. the study found people bully those with the same social status as them to increase their own social status. this makes sense, as relational bullying becomes more common in middle/high school than elementary school (elementary has more physical bullies) and people engage in gossip or character assassination to lower others' social status and increase their own. This explains why studies show that among popular people, the #1 most popular person is the nicest whereas ones who aren't are more likely to be bullies. So now you can see bullying is part of evolution. Men act violence towards other men to get laid, and once they achieve mating success, the likelihood drops. Adult virgins usually engage in less risk-taking behaviors, and are more likely to be bullied/socially withdrawn or rejected by peers when growing up. In adulthood, they tend to be in poorer physical/mental health and are less satisifed with their social lives. They also are more likely to be obese, and bullying victims are more likely to be overweight throughout adulthood. This is line with the fact that the vast majority of people on this forum were bullied growing up. A fair amount of users on this forum here and there were even bullied in adulthood.

TLDR: Sex is the root of all evil, war, violence and crime in this world, especially if perpetrated by men. Feminists complain that men are violent, but women cause men to be violent and reward them with sex for that. So this is why society long ago tried to restrict sex, but if terrorists in Islam are terrorists due to sexual frustration, then that means that restricting sex was a double edge sword but so is the sexual revolution when it tries to permit sex, an activity that is the #1 cause of war/violence. Both have consequences, and eliminating sex from this world would be much better because evolution wouldn't be as pronounced in this world. Women also cause toxic masculinity by putting pressure on men to conform to as many macho stereotypes as possible (assertive, confident, stoic, doesn't cry, never insecure, sexually experienced, taller than me, stronger than me, dominant, etc.) Maybe if women didn't exist, men wouldn't be the way they are because sex wouldn't be part of producing children and evolution wouldn't be as important. The simultaneous existence of sexual intercourse/sexual activity and two sexes (male and female) causes the worst issues on Earth, like war, crime and violence. Eliminate one of the two (or even both) to stop this from happening. Fuck everything, just annihilate humanity. Blow up Earth too so evolution doesn't start again. Turns out that thugmaxxing is a useful thing.

@Mainländer @ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
Well, looks like life itself is fighting irself by causing death and suffering. Then again Master Yoda once said that death is a natural part of life.

I remember that Frank Turek, a christian apologist, always said that the three root causes of evil are sex, money & power.

High IQ, all sexhavers should be locked up
Low IQ take, foids should give it up for the good of humanity. The same reason they go to darkest Africa on a sexfari is the same reason they should mate with incels to save the world.

Low IQ take, foids should give it up for the good of humanity. The same reason they go to darkest Africa on a sexfari is the same reason they should mate with incels to save the world.
ok GrAYcel

b-but incel man bad!! :soy:

I thought this was obvious. Every creature in this world lives to procreate A.K.A. have sex. Humans are no different in that they'll do anything to proceate.

Sex is the root of everything.
Sex is life.
Life is sex.

obviously true but this is being used in bad faith by the NWO to shill for castrating all men, so it's easier for elites and their goons to inflict violence against them
maybe we should embrace the beauty of movement, violence and power

Foids denying sex is violence.

Modern women do not like positive and normal men. They only like Chads, even if they are criminals.

Women are a resource, they are the only method for making more soldiers and expanding the tribe.

VERY high IQ thread, SEX+drugs and money is the cause of war/violence

Some EX fbi said

obviously true but this is being used in bad faith by the NWO to shill for castrating all men, so it's easier for elites and their goons to inflict violence against them
maybe we should embrace the beauty of movement, violence and power
This. Why is violence so bad? Whatever soyciety vilifies needs to be given a second inspection as to its merit.