Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Multiculturalism is a Retarded Concept

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
Growing up, I used to be naive and think "We are all humans, we can all be united regardless of race/culture/religion/ethnicity and instead focus on improving the world together. Anyone can move to any country and marry any ethnicity they desire."

Now that I'm a grown adult, and having moved to a country in the West where I am a visible ethnic, I realize that humans are way too retarded to adopt multiculturalism or indiscriminate tolerance/acceptance.

I've moved to one of the most tolerant & multicultural countries on Earth, the best Earth has the offer, and I still feel discriminated and treated worse solely due to my skin colour and my non-white phenotype. Other factors such as language skills/status are eliminated because I'm surrounded by people of the same status and I have pretty much the same accent as them.

I would talk to one of my colleagues, and I could literally see the discomfort/fear in their eyes.

It's also not pure looks/SMV based as I'm not a sub5 in the looks department

Thanks for coming to my tED talk.

Humans are animals. We still have a long way to go before most of us we can accept our differences and treat each other equally.

2560px-Austria_Hungary_ethnic.svg.png

multiculturalism is kino

Multiculturalism is globalist propaganda for ethnic groups to weaken the ethno-nationalist desires in ethnic groups through successive, generational culture washing and local indoctrination of their children, so that their home countries are more exploited for resources and geopolitical influence.

How incredible is it when the same people whose homelands you are trying to dominate and exploit swear oaths of allegiance to you? JFL

This is the black pill on multiculturalism.