Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muhammad and his Just Krempi Theory...

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
Vol. 7-#137 Narrated Abu al-Khudri: "We got female captives in the war booty and we used to do coitus interruptus with them. So we asked Allah's messenger about it and he said, "Do you really do that?" repeating the question thrice, "There is no soul that is destined to exist but will come into existence, till the Day of Resurrection."

Vol. 5-#459 [This Hadith is similar to the above. However, additional details are added]. Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: "I entered the mosque and saw Abu Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about coitus interruptus. Abu said, "We went out with Allah's messenger for the Ghazwa (attack upon) Banu Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interruptus we said "How can we do coitus interruptus without asking Allah's messenger while he is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said "It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist."

Vol. 5-#637 Narrated Buraida: The prophet sent Ali to Khalid to bring the Khumus ([one fifth] of the booty) and I hated Ali, and Ali had taken a bath (after a sexual act with a slave girl from the Khumus). I said to Khalid, "Don't you see this (i.e. Ali)?" When we reached the prophet I mentioned that to him. He said, "O Buraida! Do you hate Ali?" I said, "Yes" He said, "Do you hate him, for he deserves more than that from the Khumus."

The note for this Hadith says "Buraida hated Ali because he had taken a slave girl form the booty and considered that as something not good"
Muhammad used to let his fans share sex slaves with each other and he probably had orgies with the sex slaves and his fans JFL:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
673px Muhammad Military

Islam allows for Christians and Jews to be made into slaves if they are captured in war. After Muslim armies attacked and conquered Spain, they took thousands of slaves back to Damascus. The key prize was 1000 virgins as slaves. They were forced to go all the way back to Damascus

Muhammad had access to unlimited JB med white virgin pussy while muslims men now get nothing JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Conclusion?
Muhammad obviously did it for absolute power and ofcourse unlimited virgin cute loli pussy by waging holy jihad :feelshehe::feelskek::feelshaha:

All hadith is taken from authentic sources like Bukhari Muslim and Ibn Majah

@ethniccel1 @gymletethnicel @Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@Intellectual_69
@osman27
@svgmn1 @MiSKiRaT

@ilieknothing
@Intellectual_69
@osman27
@svgmn1 @MiSKiRaT
You really said Avenger Assemble :forcedsmile:

Anything to avoid a brutal no-reply pill

You really said Avenger Assemble :forcedsmile:

Anything to avoid a brutal no-reply pill
Yeah brotal no reply pill makes you outcast of the outcasts so i just tagged the muslimcels:feelsseriously::feelshaha:

Yup. In a hadith it is stated that Muhammad had the sexual energy of 30 robust men. Islam is legitimately cucked.
Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Qatada: Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking kek

@ilieknothing
@Intellectual_69
@osman27
@svgmn1 @MiSKiRaT
Tag me when you make a pisslam thread next time

Don't call me a Muslimcel faggot. I hate Islam and I hate sandniggers.
Yeah exmuslimcel or whatever i tagged you because you have an idea of what im talking about non Muslimcels would be just confused and ask "what does hadith mean"

Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Qatada: Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking kek
Shouldn't you be focusing on your elephant God or whatever the hell you dindus worship?

Muhammad got to be a Chad who fucked 9 year old pussy in his time , but left a huge group of retards (Muslims) in his way who do cucked shit like praying 5 times a day, blowing up their bodies leaving behind smithereens for 72 virgin pussies (lol if you believe that). How could a deranged schizophrenic retard make a religion that is diligently followed by billions of retards today? Humanity is so stupid that it isn't even hilarious no more. :society:

Muhammad obviously did it for absolute power and ofcourse unlimited virgin cute loli pussy by waging holy jihad
Muhammad is unironically based Abdul chad that made an entire religion justifying his degeneracy from sex slaves to child wives :feelshaha:He's the god of cultmaxxing I respect it tbh. If my family never moved to the west I'd probably have a cute 15 year old arranged bride by now :feelsjuice:

Muhammad is unironically based Abdul chad that made an entire religion justifying his degeneracy from sex slaves to child wives :feelshaha:He's the god of cultmaxxing I respect it tbh. If my family never moved to the west I'd probably have a cute 15 year old arranged bride by now :feelsjuice:
Which country did you move from?

Muhammad got to be a Chad who fucked 9 year old pussy in his time , but left a huge group of retards (Muslims) in his way who do cucked shit like praying 5 times a day, blowing up their bodies leaving behind smithereens for 72 virgin pussies (lol if you believe that). How could a deranged schizophrenic retard make a religion that is diligently followed by billions of retards today? Humanity is so stupid that it isn't even hilarious no more. :society:
Chad prophet only, he even married a high status older woman before all this shit and women don't marry down unless chad

Ah yes one set of rules for Chad and one set for normies and incels. And normies/incels are still stupid enough to go fight in war for no rewards except that they die so Chad can rape prime age lolis and they remain masterbating.

Ah yes one set of rules for Chad and one set for normies and incels. And normies/incels are still stupid enough to go fight in war for no rewards except that they die so Chad can rape prime age lolis and they remain masterbating.
Describes all muslim men lol

Describes all muslim men lol
what you mean? in what way? Most incel muslims getting no pussy but must work, pay taxes and pray 5 times?

Yes sex slaves are the best thing about Islam but stupid Jews took that away from us.

Mohammed was able to make his dumb ass followers stop drinking, gambling and made them pray 5 times a day but couldn’t take away the sex slaves. The way he could convince them to go to war for him is by encouraging taking slaves.

Yep, I knew of this. I knew Muhammad was obsessed with sex and I have never liked him as a result

Yep, I knew of this. I knew Muhammad was obsessed with sex and I have never liked him as a result
قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ كُنْتُ أَغْتَسِلُ أَنَا وَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ -صلى الله عليه وسلم- مِنْ إِنَاءٍ وَاحِدٍ وَنَحْنُ جُنُبَانِ.

Aisha (radi Allahu anha) said: “ I and Allah’s Messenger used to take a bath from a single water container and we were in sexual impurity.

Giga obsessed with sex and women

Muhhamed was bloody bastard

Yup. In a hadith it is stated that Muhammad had the sexual energy of 30 robust men. Islam is legitimately cucked.
Fucking Chaddaam. Insane so many cucks think of him as a paragon of virtue and righteousness with all his degeneracy.

True even more retarded tbh. Straight up something out of a kid's book. Crazy there are still millions in curryland who believe these bs stories literally.
He pulled off cult Maxxing to an insane degree. The GOAT at cult Maxxing.
Lots of the users here wouldn't be incels if they were raised in Islamic lands or in ancient times for sure.

Muhhamed was bloody bastard
His coomer addiction is insane. He is among the top 10 coomers in history by sheer number at this point . And definitely the most influential coomer in all of history.

Compared to the Buddha, he seems like a barbarian if you think about it from a virtue perspective.

@ilieknothing
@Intellectual_69
@osman27
@svgmn1 @MiSKiRaT
I'm no sheikh I don't read hadiths that often

Vol. 7-#137 Narrated Abu al-Khudri: "We got female captives in the war booty and we used to do coitus interruptus with them. So we asked Allah's messenger about it and he said, "Do you really do that?" repeating the question thrice, "There is no soul that is destined to exist but will come into existence, till the Day of Resurrection."

Vol. 5-#459 [This Hadith is similar to the above. However, additional details are added]. Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: "I entered the mosque and saw Abu Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about coitus interruptus. Abu said, "We went out with Allah's messenger for the Ghazwa (attack upon) Banu Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interruptus we said "How can we do coitus interruptus without asking Allah's messenger while he is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said "It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist."

Vol. 5-#637 Narrated Buraida: The prophet sent Ali to Khalid to bring the Khumus ([one fifth] of the booty) and I hated Ali, and Ali had taken a bath (after a sexual act with a slave girl from the Khumus). I said to Khalid, "Don't you see this (i.e. Ali)?" When we reached the prophet I mentioned that to him. He said, "O Buraida! Do you hate Ali?" I said, "Yes" He said, "Do you hate him, for he deserves more than that from the Khumus."

The note for this Hadith says "Buraida hated Ali because he had taken a slave girl form the booty and considered that as something not good"
Muhammad used to let his fans share sex slaves with each other and he probably had orgies with the sex slaves and his fans JFL:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
View attachment 750786

Islam allows for Christians and Jews to be made into slaves if they are captured in war. After Muslim armies attacked and conquered Spain, they took thousands of slaves back to Damascus. The key prize was 1000 virgins as slaves. They were forced to go all the way back to Damascus

Muhammad had access to unlimited JB med white virgin pussy while muslims men now get nothing JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Conclusion?
Muhammad obviously did it for absolute power and ofcourse unlimited virgin cute loli pussy by waging holy jihad :feelshehe::feelskek::feelshaha:

greatest incel rage and ER artist of all time. his ER rage religion made him a jblord ded srs

Don't call me a Muslimcel faggot. I hate Islam and I hate sandniggers.
Because your a sand reject not even a sand foid will want you bcas ur hideously disabled so ur so bitter

Yes sex slaves are the best thing about Islam but stupid Jews took that away from us.

Mohammed was able to make his dumb ass followers stop drinking, gambling and made them pray 5 times a day but couldn’t take away the sex slaves. The way he could convince them to go to war for him is by encouraging taking slaves.