Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Muh personality - convicted CHILD RAPIST gets loving gf

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
★★

So which is it? Is being a child rapist a good personality or does personality not matter when it comes to getting a gf?

:soy: :soy: uh the reason you are incel is because you write misogynistic posts on an incel forum!!!

Yeah right. IT cannot answer this.

Thats just disgusting, women should be ashamed

There are many child rapists with wives and kids.

nothing new here, personality is a retarded farce. you can get away with literally anything to foids if you're good looking enough

This guy molested a child only to show us silly inkwells (since all inkwells are rapists, and not chads or htns or other sexhavers, remember?) that you can go to jail for this, and therefore shouldn't do that! He's such a wholesome person! :soy: :foidSoy: A Jesus Christ basically!

Seriously IT lurkers, post this to your subreddit. How do you explain this? Take one moment to read something other on this forum than the lunatics and false-flaggers here and have at it.

Maybe it will dwell on your mind when you're watching the Olympics this year with your gf/bf since he will be competing. 328K of that sub, 114K women, if your bf you discovered was a child rapist, what would you do?

We all knew this. The first chadfish screencaps I ever saw were of that guy who would tell the women who messaged him that he was on the sex offender registry for raping young girls, and they'd all say, "That's okay, you're trying to change and I want to be there to help you."
Chad can literally do no wrong in their eyes.

Lol shes a police officer even. I hate women.

I hate women.

I hate women.

35 year inceldom while chad can fkn r*pe and m*rder and get swarmed by women.

We all knew this. The first chadfish screencaps I ever saw were of that guy who would tell the women who messaged him that he was on the sex offender registry for raping young girls, and they'd all say, "That's okay, you're trying to change and I want to be there to help you."
Chad can literally do no wrong in their eyes.
The Atomic blackpill was so brutal back in the day. And yet it still didn't prepare me for stories like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back