Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh NT

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Mentalcels don’t exist, muh I’m a 6’3 and incel despite being good looking because I am high inhib :soy: :soy: , just take jewpills, club drugs, and drink alcohol you fucking pansy volcels.

GTFO this forum if you seriously claim muh high inhib (fucking shyness) is why you’re an incel. You’re either a fakecel or too fucking bluepilled to post.

Also, muh autism, 99% of you aren’t autistic, stop fucking self diagnosing yourself, most of you go to university, have friends, and have jobs, so much as for a claiming a mental “disability”. :soy::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsclown:

Last edited:
825d3618-0662-4cdf-98af-9859a588185c-jpeg.221529

I agree that tallcels are automatically fakecels but cmon, we all know the NT-pill is true

@Incelius Savage @PLA1092

no NT for your face, height, race etc.
autistic chad still gets whores

mentalcels aren't real incels imo, just a meme title people give themself since they cant accept their ugliness

mentalcels aren't real incels imo, just a meme title people give themself since they cant accept their ugliness
There are niggers here that get attention from women & still rot.

Unless someone is very awkward and low iq, he’s not a mentalcel in my opinion

Mentalceldom is real, if you've got actual autism. I'm not talking overdiagnoses to for the psychiatrists in kahoots with the (((pharmaceutical))) industry to push pills, nor the self-diagnosed fucktards that just have some attention problems, either. The black pilled studies show that autism/schizophrenia are incredibly detrimental to one's chances of success with dating and sex, if the problem is legitimate, and anyone that denies it is a retard with refrigerator-level IQ. :feelsjuice:

NT is everything.

I highly doubt that

the awkward thing is a cope. its behavior/genetics related its likely you are ugly.
Some people really have diagnosed autism and it makes them act like absolute retards, but most autists are also ugly and even if they didn’t had autism it would be over anyway

Some people really have diagnosed autism and it makes them act like absolute retards, but most autists are also ugly and even if they didn’t had autism it would be over anyway
yea exactly lmao this is why mentalcels are a meme imo @Copexodius Maximus
genes come in packages.

yea exactly lmao this is why mentalcels are a meme imo @Copexodius Maximus
genes come in packages.
jfl, that’s @tehgymcel420 excuse of why incels can never truly enjoy gaming. Incel training gets mogged by chad reflexes

jfl, that’s @tehgymcel420 excuse of why incels can never truly enjoy gaming. Incel training gets mogged by chad reflexes
kek that nigga always make me chuckle but nah incel type guys are actual tryhard in games since they dont have shit to do in life so they game all day. fucking nerds making multiplayer games shit kek jfl. im a decent player in multiplayer games i play however i mostly play casually.

You are retarded if you think a sub 4 non NT tallfag is automatically fakecel.
Tall is law, I have seen ugly retarded people who have gf just because they are 6'+

The only way you can truly be non NT is if you were born with severe autism or your parents didn’t socialize you enough as a kid and got socially stunted and isolated like i did when i left school and outcasted by your white family and got bullied and have extremely low self esteem and developed an inferiority complex because of it.

Then have your hormones and life fucked up and ruined.

It’s really just all in their heads. Just get drunk or put yourself out there.

Last edited:
Mentalcels don’t exist, muh I’m a 6’3 and incel despite being good looking because I am high inhib :soy: :soy: , just take jewpills, club drugs, and drink alcohol you fucking pansy volcels.

GTFO this forum if you seriously claim muh high inhib (fucking shyness) is why you’re an incel. You’re either a fakecel or too fucking bluepilled to post.

Also, muh autism, 99% of you aren’t autistic, stop fucking self diagnosing yourself, most of you go to university, have friends, and have jobs, so much as for a claiming a mental “disability”. :soy::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsclown:
Autism doesn't exist bro.
NT pill is fake, bro.

It's just a coincidence that 93% of adult autistic males are KHHV way into their 40's, compared to 1% of the general population (0,93% of which are autistic, by the way), so 0,07% of the non-autistic male population, most of which is comprised of bedridden disabled guys and schizos.

But foids are not disgusted by autistic guys, bro. Autism is nothing, bro. It's all fiction bro. Take jewpills and foids will suck your dick, bro.

Meanwhile there are queues of foids visiting prisoners in jail on weekends ("conjugals").

Last edited:
Autism doesn't exist bro.
NT pill is fake, bro.

It's just a coincidence that 93% of adult autistic males are KHHV way into their 40's, compared to 1% of the general population (0,93% of which are autistic, by the way), so 0,07% of the non-autistic male population, most of which is comprised of bedridden disabled guys and schizos.

But foids are not disgusted by autistic guys, bro. Autism is nothing, bro. It's all fiction bro. Take jewpills and foids will suck your dick, bro.

Meanwhile there are queues of foids visiting prisoners in jail on weekends ("conjugals").
Suicidefuel.