Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting muh muh virgin foid only

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
retard

thats like some dying of hunger niggerkid in southeast somalia saying he refuses to eat anything else than 24karat gold steak with lobster on the side

i'd 100% ascend with a roastie if i got the chance

Last edited:
I don't know what's worse: not having an affection, or having an interested affection that will end up turning you into a cuck.

u sure??

I don't know what's worse: not having an affection, or having an interested affection that will end up turning you into a cuck.
the latter. how do u live knowing you got cucked. its beyond suifuel. also the reason men want virgin foids is because they can pair bond with you.

Fisrt problem with me is that a young man shouldn't be ascending with an old 60+ granny, becuse it's the only available option I have.
Second problem is my bitterness. I simply can't stand human life around me. It just can't forgive some things that broke every bond between me and society.
Third problem is the well known danger of getting cucked.

The question is simple: why a roastie woud want me? Or any foid at all. Complaining about foids is useless for me (non-virgin, fat, colored hair etc.), because it's not like any of thoose chicks woud want me

the latter. how do u live knowing you got cucked. its beyond suifuel. also the reason men want virgin foids is because they can pair bond with you.
Yeah

I wouldn't accept a non virgin, who wants a wide worn out vagina to fuck who is used by thousands of guys

Depends on if we are talking about LTR or a hookup

Depends on if we are talking about LTR or a hookup
shouldve specified this

am talking about hooking up

ltr with the neighbourhood slut would be really hard to deal with

I'll fuck a non-virgin foid if she let me, but my dick can't get hard to most 25+ year old grannies.

exactly. I wouldnt mind ascending with a hot non-virgin foid

How can you look in the eyes of a foid and say you love her when you were not the one who deflowered her it bewilders me that men are capable of that

Well. I know I can’t be picky anyway but I’d rather die than be Cucked. Imagine getting the “she’s busy lil bro” text

I'd only have sex with a roastie I would not like a LTR with one

The question is simple: why a roastie woud want me? Or any foid at all. Complaining about foids is useless for me (non-virgin, fat, colored hair etc.), because it's not like any of thoose chicks woud want me
No foids for our misery

Suffering foid: "We need to help her" :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy:

Suffering man (especially virgin): "He deserved" :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

Dont want some toy that has been pumped and dumped by trillions of dude, Virgin thx.