Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Muh If You Don’t Approach Foids, You’re a Fakecel

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
People here say muh turbosperg autistic chad still slays because he can just download Tinder and slay, all women use dating apps and talk to 100s of chads on their phones now, cite studies proving a majority of couples meet online, talk about all the IOIs chads get in real life and on online and how women approach them first, yet faggots here will accuse you of being a fakecel, even if you’re a KHHV just because you don’t talk to and approach foids in public.

So tell me does approaching foids in real life matter and if so, should we reject all the hundreds of Blackpill studies because Tinder isn’t real life?
Low iq cope. If you never approached, you are a volcel fakecel.

Last edited:
Approaching women is pointless if you’re sub 8

@subhuman @kretschmer @Incelius Savage

People here say muh turbosperg autistic chad still slays because he can just download Tinder and slay, all women use dating apps and talk to 100s of chads on their phones, cite studies proving a majority of couples meet online, talk about IOIs chads get and how women approach them first, yet faggots here will accuse you of being a fakecel, even if you’re a KHHV just because you don’t talk to and approach foids in public.

So tell me does approaching foids in real life matter and if so, should we reject all the hundreds of Blackpill studies because Tinder isn’t real life?
I'm a volcel then. All the ignoring and dirty looks weren't enough. I need to be humiliated to not be a volcel. Also it somehow feels nice having never tried. No defeat for me. I'll cope by telling myself that they were just playing hard to get JFL

@Sennacherib only fakecels approach foids.

@Ecstasy i was taken out of school and put in homeschool. How df am i gonna approach a girl? “Hello my lady, can i have your number”

I follow the philosophy of the mirror, look at yourself in the mirror, did you like what you saw? if not then never try

Мух мух мух
Too much "Muh"
But jokes should be put aside
I tried approach a few foids, but I've convinced that there is no foid for my face, my height and my weight and only weight is an adjustable thing I could sth to do. I forgot about my autism and social retardation which exterminates me from social life.

@Sennacherib only fakecels approach foids.
indeed,trucels know it never began 4 them and approaching toilets is a waste of time,it only inflates the toilets ego

People here say muh turbosperg autistic chad still slays because he can just download Tinder and slay, all women use dating apps and talk to 100s of chads on their phones now, cite studies proving a majority of couples meet online, talk about all the IOIs chads get in real life and on online and how women approach them first, yet faggots here will accuse you of being a fakecel, even if you’re a KHHV just because you don’t talk to and approach foids in public.

Not every woman is on tinder. You have to go out and see if you are able to slay. Not come to incels.is immediately without even trying. Legit fakecel volcel if you never tried.

Approaching women is pointless if you’re sub 8
Yet somehow normies all over have girlfriends.

Not every woman is on tinder. You have to go out and see if you are able to slay. Not come to incels.is immediately without even trying. Legit fakecel volcel if you never tried.

Yet somehow normies all over have girlfriends.

@Inceldom Victim @Recluse :bluepill::bluepill::feelstastyman:

Paragon halo but you are the biggest low IQ retard on this forum

i want to approach random foids to punch them solely for fun
go to a very distant place youve never been before and will never go again ,, wear mask, sunglasses and hoodie so you won't get caught by security cameras, punch foid and run away :feelskek: