Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait : Speaking to foids that aren't family members

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
Alot of fakecels here that keep mentioning how they've approached foids and been rejected or how they had a oneitis. If you even have the balls to approach a foid you're automatically a fakecel. I'll take it one step further and say that if you even have the balls to THINK about approaching or speaking to a foid you are a fakecel. I'm getting real tired of seeing posts about how you supposed incels approach foids and get rejected or how you fakecels make tinder accounts to try to talk to women. A truecel undersands that's all pointless and doesn't even bother with anything. I've never approached a foid in my life or even thought about it nor have I ever thought about making something like a tinder. The only women I've ever voluntarily spoken to are family members.

Low iq cope. If you never approached, you are a volcel fakecel.

Maybe the reason you are an "incel" is because you are a pussy not that you are ugly or short

Maybe the reason you are an "incel" is because you are a pussy not that you are ugly or short
Didn't know we had bluepillers on the site

just approach to lower their self-esteem theory

Approaching is a nearcel trait, you need to believe that there is a chance of succes in order to have enough motivation to try .

You would only believe that if you have gotten positive feedback before, if you know that there are guys who you mog or if you have seen guys with similar looks have gfs.
Or you are low iq autist.

just approach to lower their self-esteem theory
Honestly, that makes sense. Finding the best looking foid and asking her out to destroy her self-esteem sounds hilarious

Approaching is a nearcel trait, you need to believe that there is a chance of succes in order to have enough motivation to try .

You would only believe that if you have gotten positive feedback before, if you know that there are guys who you mog or if you have seen guys with similar looks have gfs.
Or you are low iq autist.
Exactly my point. Unless you're low iq the only way that you'd have the confidence to approach a foid is if you'd had some success before or have been complemented like you said which makes you a fakecel

I avoid holes overall, relatives or not.

So shy chad is Incel but low inhib sub5 is fakecel?
The shy chad doesn't need to work to get a foid. They find him attractive regardless, calling him reserved, mysterious, etc. A shy incel is called a creep. An incel that isn't shy of approaching is called a fakecel.

Some simply have lower inhibition and are taking their last shots. before they fully consume the blackpill and rot; saying that simply thinking about talking to a foid makes you a fakecel is absurd... :feelsjuice:

Though I personally have not done anything as you say, this purity spiraling won't do much good for this forum. :feelsUgh:

Some simply have lower inhibition and are taking their last shots. before they fully consume the blackpill and rot; saying that simply thinking about talking to a foid makes you a fakecel is absurd... :feelsjuice:

Though I personally have not done anything as you say, this purity spiraling won't do much good for this forum. :feelsUgh:
I just think that If you have the confidence to do as I mentioned there has to be some reason for it that makes you believe that you may have a chance. Perhaps you've been complemented by a foid at some point in your life or you have physical traits that you think foids would find attractive. If you truly believe it's over for you you wouldn't attempt any of this. Although I do understand the part about taking your last shots. If you decide to do this before consuming the blackpill becuase whats the worst that can happen I understand but if you do the things I've mentioned consistently you're a fakecel.

inceldom is a spectrum not all incels are trucels
this isn't trucels.is after all :smonk:

inceldom is a spectrum not all incels are trucels
this isn't trucels.is after all :smonk:
Fair enough, just sick of these fakecels claiming to be hopeless when they have the audacity to approach foids. You would only ever approach If you thought you had any chance in the first place. If you thought it to be meaningless you would never bother in the first place because it would just be a waste of time. Approaching assumes you see some glimmer of hope and if so where has that hope come from?

It's truecel trait.
My story. I very often talk to foids, but they don't want to be even my friends independently to my efforts and initiatives. In that way I was 7-8 times rejected, I don't count. In almost every case I had to initiate the conversation, only few times in my miserable life foid began talk with me.

It's truecel trait.
My story. I very often talk to foids, but they don't want to be even my friends independently to my efforts and initiatives. In that way I was 7-8 times rejected, I don't count. In almost every case I had to initiate the conversation, only few times in my miserable life foid began talk with me.
Interesting, If you don't mind me asking, why continue talking to foids, do you think that eventually one will want to be with you?

based as fuck. i'm glad you made this thread and called out these fucking normalfags. i put on ignore everybody on here who says they talk to foids. not only is that fakecel tier behavior, its also foid worship.

ive shot my shots, ive done my fair share of cold approaching. it didnt work. thats why im here. now i skim through life with as little human contact as possible. i abscond from scumciety because i know that if i participate i will only be at the bottom of the social hierarchy. if you still have something that gives you hope that there may be something out there for you, then you are a fucking normalfag and im putting you on ignore. truecels have no place in society.

Interesting, If you don't mind me asking, why continue talking to foids, do you think that eventually one will want to be with you?
Probably I exaggerated with those rejections. With 4 foids I lost contact (I wrote during holiday to two of them, but they haven't read that so far), as I graduated high school. One girl (I still have respect for her) blocked me in FB for showing a moments of weakness and being obtrusive in her eyes. Now I'm looking for contact one girl from therapy (this one who blocked me I met also on therapy). As first stage I try to make friendship with girl and another step would be trying to approach her as potential bf. But with my very low self-esteem I haven't tried that second step

Last edited:
based as fuck. i'm glad you made this thread and called out these fucking normalfags. i put on ignore everybody on here who says they talk to foids. not only is that fakecel tier behavior, its also foid worship.

ive shot my shots, ive done my fair share of cold approaching. it didnt work. thats why im here. now i skim through life with as little human contact as possible. i abscond from scumciety because i know that if i participate i will only be at the bottom of the social hierarchy. if you still have something that gives you hope that there may be something out there for you, then you are a fucking normalfag and im putting you on ignore. truecels have no place in society.
Exactly, where do you find the hope to do any of this? Sure, you may have had hope in the past but if you're here and you are a truecel then you've figured out you're hopeless. Also good point about foid worship, by asking out foids you inflate their ego which makes it much worse for incels.

You very well be one, who knows? All I am saying is that you should probably atleast fucking try like the rest of us before calling yourself an incel

You very well be one, who knows? All I am saying is that you should probably atleast fucking try like the rest of us before calling yourself an incel
Wouldn't even know where to begin, I work from home and don't even know when the last time I seen a foid was. Only time I ever go out is to go to the gym and I wouldn't even dare to bother with the whores there, they already got their simps following them around there and I'm not about to be another one of them.

Wouldn't even know where to begin, I work from home and don't even know when the last time I seen a foid was. Only time I ever go out is to go to the gym and I wouldn't even dare to bother with the whores there, they already got their simps following them around there and I'm not about to be another one of them.
What does this say about your looks? You just have social anxiety, most people here get rejected even though they are confident

Is God trolling me? Is OP trolling me?​

What does this say about your looks? You just have social anxiety, most people here get rejected even though they are confident
I'm not oblivious to how I look, I know I look bad with the conditions I have that I've mentioned in previous posts so why even bother. I tell myself why try when the outcome is obvious. It's not like I'm some chad model scared to start a convo, I've seen myself in the mirror.

so not approaching can just be saving your dignity and refusing to boost egos of dirty sluts, that dont want you anyways
One of the most important things for me. The egos of foids are already far too inflated, I don't want to boost it for them any more.

I'm not oblivious to how I look, I know I look bad with the conditions I have that I've mentioned in previous posts so why even bother. I tell myself why try when the outcome is obvious. It's not like I'm some chad model scared to start a convo, I've seen myself in the mirror.
How tall are you?

Alot of fakecels here that keep mentioning how they've approached foids and been rejected or how they had a oneitis. If you even have the balls to approach a foid you're automatically a fakecel.
They’re bluepilled retards that can’t accept it’s over. Hopefully they come to it soon. Getting blackpilled in real time is brutal.

They’re bluepilled retards that can’t accept it’s over. Hopefully they come to it soon. Getting blackpilled in real time is brutal.
Yep. If you are still approaching either 1. you are a fakecel as you know your looks aren't an issue and are still trying or 2. you are fucking delusional