Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lot of you contradict yourselves and may not be incels. By your logic Chad is an incel

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
I made a post earlier stating that if you speak to foids you are a fakecel and I got some fakecels claiming that you can't be an incel until you try talking to a foid but that doesn't make much sense. If you attempt to talk to foids then you were never an incel in the first place.

Let's look at the definition of an incel: Incel is an academic sociological term that is short for involuntary celibate or involuntary celibacy

By this definition we have to accept these two statements as fact:
1. All humans at one point were incels when they were born because a new born baby fits into the definition of an involuntary celibate but at a certain point were no longer by definition incels
2. The only humans remaining that were incels were those that were still involuntarily celibate becuase they never have or never reach that certain point.

When we look at the first statement we need to ask what constitutes involutory celibacy because Chad's at one point were involuntarily celibate when they were born but at some point in their lives they were no longer celibate or at least not involuntarily.

As I mentioned as life went on they were no longer celibate or at least not involuntarily but prior to that they were incels in definition. But of course we don't consider Chad's to ever be incels. However, using the logic a lot of you here use when claiming that you're not fakecels despite attempting to speak to foids to pick them up, either all Chad's were incels at one point based off of the first statement or a lot of you here are fakecels. Now I assume you don't believe that Chad's were incels at any point during their lives, right? But if you say that then you must at least admit you are a fakecel as well then because you are no different than Chad by this definition. I say this because similar to Chad's, the incels here that attempt to speak to foids and go on dates with them no longer fit in with the first statement I made because according to the first statement they will eventually reach the point where they are no longer celibate.

So we look to the second statement. The second statement states that the only humans remaining that were incels after a certain time were those that were still involuntarily celibate after a certain point. This second definition can only be true for those that have never even attempted to talk to or pick up foids. If you've ever attempted to speak to and attempt to pick up foids you're not an incel, you're just waiting for that period where you're no longer involuntarily celibate as said in the first statement, no different than Chad. If you disagree with this then as stated earlier you must admit Chad's were incels at one point.

Now you may say that you're involuntarily celibate because you can't attract any foid but that's statistically and factually impossible. If you look at real life evidence and evidence on the internet you can attract foids one way or another. Will it be easy? No. will you have to go around the planet to find a foid that will take you? Possibly. Will they only love you for money, greencard, etc...? Maybe. Will you have to settle for an autist? Who knows. But despite all that you're not an incel you just have a harder time finding a foid for you and have to do more work/take a longer time to find one. You can see real life relationships of the situations mentioned above all over the internet.

For you "incels" that approach women. Yes you've approached women and you've been rejected by them but eventually one will accept you if you were to ask every foid on the planet. So by that logic incels don't exist because out of the billions of foids on the planet there is one that will say yes to you even if it's for superficial reasons mentioned above. She'd still say yes. A truecel will never get told yes by a foid because he'll never approach one in the first place.

What this means essentially is the only ones that will never have a foid are those that won't ever even attempt to attract, talk to, or pickup a foid. This is true because of the two statements I made earlier. For as long as they live they will never attract a foid therefore being an incel forever.

Side note: I graduated University with a 3.9 GPA making me smarter than all of you so take everything I say as being factually correct. The only reason I didn't get a 4.0 is because my I missed a quiz when I got COVID and was dealing with pneumonia and almost died but my cuck professor thought that wasn't a good enough reason.

For you "incels" that approach women. Yes you've approached women and you've been rejected by them but eventually one will accept you if you were to ask every foid on the planet. So by that logic incels don't exist because out of the billions of foids on the planet there is one that will say yes to you even if it's for superficial reasons mentioned above. She'd still say yes. A truecel will never get told yes by a foid because he'll never approach one in the first place.
Ok high iq
But it's kind of impractical because if 1 woman in 1 million doesn't reject me that's very hard to achieve man, just be lucky then?

Look at this dude

Now you may say that you're involuntarily celibate because you can't attract any foid but that's statistically and factually impossible. If you look at real life evidence and evidence on the internet you can attract foids one way or another. Will it be easy? No. will you have to go around the planet to find a foid that will take you? Possibly. Will they only love you for money, greencard, etc...?
With this much effort, you might as well buy a prostitute. Scratch that, what you're describing is actually just another form of prostitution.

If we consider prostitution as a form of ascension, incels wouldn't exist because any man can scrounge up money for a 3rd world whore.

With this much effort, you might as well buy a prostitute. Scratch that, what you're describing is actually just another form of prostitution.

If we consider prostitution as a form of ascension, incels wouldn't exist because any man can scrounge up money for a 3rd world whore.
What I'm describing isn't prostitution, if it was than every single relationship on this planet by your definition is prostitution. Prostitution by definition means engaging in sexual activity for payment by someone who is not a spouse or friend.

Ok high iq
But it's kind of impractical because if 1 woman in 1 million doesn't reject me that's very hard to achieve man, just be lucky then?
True, as I mentioned it can be much harder for non-chads but not impossible. You would have to keep searching

What I'm describing isn't prostitution, if it was than every single relationship on this planet by your definition is prostitution. Prostitution by definition means engaging in sexual activity for payment by someone who is not a spouse or friend.
Do you have a source for this "who is not a spouse or friend."?

You are missing they key point, Ascension. Coping before roping is the name of the game, anything other than a successful ascension means you are an incel. Once you have ascended once you are no longer an incel.
True, I should mention that for some people they may never reach ascension due to the fact that they've died before ever reaching that point where they're no longer involuntary celibate. But I'd say that is a very low probability.

Do you have a source for this "who is not a spouse or friend."?

This is where I got it from

This is where I got it from

in general: in most situations, or for most people

It says "in general" bro.
It also says "in exchange for immediate payment in money or other valuables". So if we were to nitpick the definition as you have then each and every relationship that consisted of sexual activity since the beginning of time has been prostitution.

Last edited:
It also says "in exchange for immediate payment in money or other valuables". So if we were to nitpick the definition as you have then each and every relationship that consisted of sexual activity since the beginning of time has been prostitution.
What payment does chad give when he rawdogs a slut from tinder?

What payment does chad give when he rawdogs a slut from tinder?
What do you mean what payment? Why did she allow him to fuck her in the first place. Chad gives her the payment and satisfaction of his dick. If no payment existed then Chad would be raping her because she wouldn't want it.

Dead people don't matter so their consideration is worthless. Only people that matter are those that died doing something for the world like ER and Cho
Holy based

What do you mean what payment? Why did she allow him to fuck her in the first place. Chad gives her the payment and satisfaction of his dick. If no payment existed then Chad would be raping her because she wouldn't want it.
So you're saying that because chad gives sexual pleasure to the woman he fucks, he's engaging in prostitution?

10/10 logic bro.

So you're saying that because chad gives sexual pleasure to the woman he fucks, he's engaging in prostitution?

10/10 logic bro.
No that's my point, it's not prostitution but by you nitpicking the definition of prostitution by earlier stating "what you're describing is actually just another form of prostitution" you're stating that it would be prostitution when it's not. See how absurd it sounds.

@Transcended Trucel

:feelstastyman:

Attachments

• cope.PNG
    cope.PNG
    393.1 KB · Views: 45
No that's my point, it's not prostitution but by you nitpicking the definition of prostitution by earlier stating "what you're describing is actually just another form of prostitution" you're stating that it would be prostitution when it's not. See how absurd it sounds.
"Will they only love you for money, greencard, etc...?"

Is what I pointed out as prostitution. If a woman is fucking you for your money/greencard, it is prostitution. You can play all the mental gymnastics you want in your head to cope, but I'm giving it to you straight.

Is what I pointed out as prostitution. If a woman is fucking you for your money/greencard, it is prostitution. You can play all the mental gymnastics you want in your head to cope, but I'm giving it to you straight.
Ok good to know that just about every relationship since the beginning of time was/is prostitution since women have been fucking expecting something to gain from it whether it be money or other valuables as the definition states. That's why it's important to not ignore the who is not a spouse or friend part because without it, by definition all relationships are protitution.

Ok good to know that just about every relationship since the beginning of time was/is prostitution since women have been fucking expecting something to gain from it whether it be money or other valuables as the definition states. That's why it's important to not ignore the who is not a spouse or friend part because without it, by definition all relationships are protitution.
If you want to stretch the definition of payment like that, then by all means go ahead.

The betabuxxer that pays for everything his wife wants in exchange for starfish sex is in THE EXACT SAME situation as the chad that got a one night stand off tinder without paying a single cent. Makes sense.

The betabuxxer that pays for everything his wife wants in exchange for starfish sex is in THE EXACT SAME situation as the chad that got a one night stand off tinder without paying a single cent. Makes sense.
No, the sad reality is that they are not the same which is why I mentioned that the Chad has it much easier. However, in both situations the man is no longer involuntarily celibate as I stated in my original point.

No, the sad reality is that they are not the same which is why I mentioned that the Chad has it much easier. However, in both situations the man is no longer involuntarily celibate as I stated in my original point.
If you go by the absolute literal definition of involuntary celibate then yes. That's not a practical way of defining inceldom though, which was the point I was trying to make.

Which of the thousands of dudes on the internet with a PSL infinitely lower than yours with a foid would you like me to use as an example?
you are pissing me of, you just sound like a negrittor

you are pissing me of, you just sound like a negrittor
I can assure you I'm not a negrittor but your lack of basic comprehension makes me think you're truly retarded

I am retarded but not a bluepill delusional cuck like you.
Fuck off GrAY with emphasis in GAY.
This post was about as blackpill/anti cuck as it can get. Im sick of you fakecel bluepillers :feelsree:

Low IQ. Both bullet points are moot due to some basic premises.

There's a difference between celibacy and incelibacy. Babies aren't incels. They're simply celibate (as they should be damn). Some people remain celibate in their adult lives through choice, this is voluntary celibacy. Inceldom describes the circumstance where ones celibacy is out of their control. Within reason you need to atleast be in a position to not be celibate to be incelibate. Such as being old enough, able to desire, etc.

This is not a hard situation to understand. These are dismissive normie arguments that purposely miss the meaning and implications of inceldom and write them off as some technicality.

The 8 billion people argument is moot too. Most people only meet 10-80k people in an entire lifetime. So you have to keep it realistic. Do some numbers (which you should be able to understand given your final statement which I'll address briefly at the end) and you realise that for some people, their odds are extremely out of favour. Guys are most likely going to meet many more men in their lives anyway. Most people perhaps will. So that takes away more than 50% of that pool of people easily. Then you have to account for people who are out of bounds for most people due to age, this also means you have to discount a large number of people you meet yourself as a kid too, relatives, other people's relationship status, briefness of meeting/knowing them, authority figures, sexuality etc, there's more to add to that list if I had the time.

Then you have to consider the ages that are the most important for this stuff. Remember the original number is the amount of people in an entire lifetime. Take the studies that a lot of people cite. Ages 18-30, or 40 at a push are when this stuff matters the most. Which narrows down that pool of people even more. If you are a reject male, at this point your odds are not looking good with all the boxes needed to be ticked. You're left with a pool of a few hundred to a few thousand. A number that will seem high to people who have the luxury of being considered human by most people. But it's lottery odds for some men.

By definition, trying to speak to women, approaching them and actually taking active steps to "ascend", but ultimately failing every time is involuntary celibacy. Your celibacy remains but not through lack of trying. You choose to try and not be celibate, nothing works, therefore you can't truly choose not to be celibate in such a case and is therefore involuntary. Not doing anything ever is a choice and is much more akin to volceldom and is insulting really to those who've put in the effort. Making excuses for a lack of trying is just downright retarded.

Also it's really no secret to anyone that people who tend to brag about their IQ or GPA and shit are coping. Often aren't as intelligent as they're trying to project. Smart people never have to Brag about that shit, they simply demonstrate it. Taking an online IQ test or being able to regurgitate spoon-fed information isn't the best measure of intelligence or smarts so I'm considering this point to be moot also.

Babies are not involuntary celibate, they don't have the psychical capability to engage in intercourse... Yet. Everything's pass and so are your psychical capability in which you will gain at certain age.

To me, once you get the sexual desire to fuck and get a gf but can't to, you are an incels. Other than that you were either voluntary or celibate.

We will measure this by their limit of conciousness, like a tree growing, you never expect it to be a peach and so is a child. You will never know if he will be incels or not, but they are feature that you can speculate on.

Inceldom describes the circumstance where ones celibacy is out of their control. Within reason you need to atleast be in a position to not be celibate to be incelibate.
Yes but my point is that celibacy in never out of your control. Of course you are going to have a much harder time than someone with blessed genetics when it comes to being able to find a woman.
The 8 billion people argument is moot too. Most people only meet 10-80k people in an entire lifetime. So you have to keep it realistic.
I understand that but my point was that if you were to go around the world you would find a woman that would be with you or if you were to lower you standards to the lowest point possible you could find a woman. I understand that your average person will only meet 10-80k people in their life but what if they went to some part of the world where they could find a woman because those woman were so desperate for them because of what the man had to offer. What if you found a woman that was so autistic that she couldn't comprehend how you look and would be with you regardless? Obviously you wouldn't want to be with her but you could choose to be with her and no longer be involuntarily celibate. My points are meant to be as over-exaggerated as possible to get the point across that almost anyone (not everyone as mentioned before, I was wrong about that) attempting to talk to a woman can get a woman. With that logic the only ones that can never get a woman are those that never attempt in the first place. If we're being realistic than I agree with everything you say but the only way my point gets across is by me being unrealistic and over-exaggerating. My point is still valid though because the things I mentioned are all possible.
If you are a reject male, at this point your odds are not looking good with all the boxes needed to be ticked.
Odds are not good enough unless you check other parts of the world or completely lower you standards as mentioned above. Again, I know it may be unrealistic for a lot to check other parts of the world or completely lower their standards but I'm over-exaggerating and not being realistic to help you understand where I'm coming from with my original point.
Not doing anything ever is a choice and is much more akin to volceldom and is insulting really to those who've put in the effort. Making excuses for a lack of trying is just downright retarded.
This is a point I don't really understand, calling me a volcel. I don't try for several reasons, it's not as if I woke up one day and decided to give up on finding a woman. No, my experiences in life have lead me to believe that I would be unsuccessful. First, from my time in Elementary school up to High school I was mocked countless times on my appearance. There were/are things wrong with me physically that I was constantly mocked for, conditions I can't change that I've mentioned before. For instance, I've always been bigger than just about everyone I encounter in school (this I can change but I'm mentioning it) and woman were the primary ones to mock me because of it. I would mind my business but they'd still mock me. This one didn't bother me much because I knew I could fix it but my biggest problem I had/have a condition known as Hidradenitis suppurativa (Think of it as acne on steroids and no accutane doesn't work) that is visable throughout my entire body. I'm not going into detail with it just look at Google photos and then let me know if you still consider me a volcel. Now take this constant bullying I've endured primarily by woman throughout my life and ask yourself what that does to a child and when I say constant bullying I mean constant not once or twice. Because of these experiences when I was young I grew up making sure I avoided woman as much as possible so I wouldn't get hurt and because I grew up avoiding them I now don't even know how to confront them now. It's not as if I choose not to, I really wouldn't even know where to begin if I tried speaking to one because I never spoke to them when I was younger seeing that was a way to protect myself. It seems very straightforward for many of you to speak to woman but for me It would be a first.
Also it's really no secret to anyone that people who tend to brag about their IQ or GPA and shit are coping. Often aren't as intelligent as they're trying to project. Smart people never have to Brag about that shit, they simply demonstrate it. Taking an online IQ test or being able to regurgitate spoon-fed information isn't the best measure of intelligence or smarts so I'm considering this point to be moot also.
The part of me mentioning my GPA was meant to be funny but it didn't come off that way :feelsbadman:. I'm aware that there are many different ways to measure someone's intelligence. Mentioning that everything I say is supposed to be factually correct was sarcasm.

We will measure this by their limit of conciousness, like a tree growing, you never expect it to be a peach and so is a child. You will never know if he will be incels or not, but they are feature that you can speculate on.
Fair enough, I can agree with that

Oh and I'll end with this. Can't be prostitution if it's free, it's true search it up. I win fakecels, no such thing as an incel that approaches woman. At least you tried :feelstastyman:

Low IQ. Both bullet points are moot due to some basic premises.

There's a difference between celibacy and incelibacy. Babies aren't incels. They're simply celibate (as they should be damn). Some people remain celibate in their adult lives through choice, this is voluntary celibacy. Inceldom describes the circumstance where ones celibacy is out of their control. Within reason you need to atleast be in a position to not be celibate to be incelibate. Such as being old enough, able to desire, etc.

This is not a hard situation to understand. These are dismissive normie arguments that purposely miss the meaning and implications of inceldom and write them off as some technicality.

The 8 billion people argument is moot too. Most people only meet 10-80k people in an entire lifetime. So you have to keep it realistic. Do some numbers (which you should be able to understand given your final statement which I'll address briefly at the end) and you realise that for some people, their odds are extremely out of favour. Guys are most likely going to meet many more men in their lives anyway. Most people perhaps will. So that takes away more than 50% of that pool of people easily. Then you have to account for people who are out of bounds for most people due to age, this also means you have to discount a large number of people you meet yourself as a kid too, relatives, other people's relationship status, briefness of meeting/knowing them, authority figures, sexuality etc, there's more to add to that list if I had the time.

Then you have to consider the ages that are the most important for this stuff. Remember the original number is the amount of people in an entire lifetime. Take the studies that a lot of people cite. Ages 18-30, or 40 at a push are when this stuff matters the most. Which narrows down that pool of people even more. If you are a reject male, at this point your odds are not looking good with all the boxes needed to be ticked. You're left with a pool of a few hundred to a few thousand. A number that will seem high to people who have the luxury of being considered human by most people. But it's lottery odds for some men.

By definition, trying to speak to women, approaching them and actually taking active steps to "ascend", but ultimately failing every time is involuntary celibacy. Your celibacy remains but not through lack of trying. You choose to try and not be celibate, nothing works, therefore you can't truly choose not to be celibate in such a case and is therefore involuntary. Not doing anything ever is a choice and is much more akin to volceldom and is insulting really to those who've put in the effort. Making excuses for a lack of trying is just downright retarded.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@sherifelsahly/video/7157102390619999494?is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7157102390619999494

Because opinions differ and we are not a hive mind like you bobo

Yes but my point is that celibacy in never out of your control. Of course you are going to have a much harder time than someone with blessed genetics when it comes to being able to find a woman.
This isn't the case though. For some people, their celibacy is very much out of their control. If they are unable to attract a partner regardless of what they do then thats not on them. By this logic, no one is an incel. It's bluepilled af.

I understand that but my point was that if you were to go around the world you would find a woman that would be with you or if you were to lower you standards to the lowest point possible you could find a woman. I understand that your average person will only meet 10-80k people in their life but what if they went to some part of the world where they could find a woman because those woman were so desperate for them because of what the man had to offer. What if you found a woman that was so autistic that she couldn't comprehend how you look and would be with you regardless? Obviously you wouldn't want to be with her but you could choose to be with her and no longer be involuntarily celibate. My points are meant to be as over-exaggerated as possible to get the point across that almost anyone (not everyone as mentioned before, I was wrong about that) attempting to talk to a woman can get a woman. With that logic the only ones that can never get a woman are those that never attempt in the first place. If we're being realistic than I agree with everything you say but the only way my point gets across is by me being unrealistic and over-exaggerating. My point is still valid though because the things I mentioned are all possible.
Not everyone has the means to just uproot their entire life, shift entire continents just for the offchance that they might find someone. Nor should they be expected too. The fact that this idea even exists demonstrates a huge problem within societies where inceldom is rising. I said to be realistic in my original response, this is not realistic. The idea that people who do talk to women can get women is flawed because we would see this approach yield much more success. But for some it doesnt. Talking to women doesn't automatically guarantee success. Many men will die without ever having known affection. This is just a fact. No amount of cope, or over-exaggerated takes will change this.

One could argue that guys who never make any attempts to speak to women could actually get a woman if they actually made the effort. They usually cant know for sure, unless they have some condition that would make it fairly obvious, thats perhaps the only case where it would make sense. As opposed to a man who's been rejected over a thousand times at a rate of 100%, people who have never tried would likely have a better chance due to there being more evidence for the former person not having any measurable predictions for success.

Odds are not good enough unless you check other parts of the world or completely lower you standards as mentioned above. Again, I know it may be unrealistic for a lot to check other parts of the world or completely lower their standards but I'm over-exaggerating and not being realistic to help you understand where I'm coming from with my original point.
Lots of guys do have borderline non-existent standards. Even the guys who say "I wouldn't date X woman" would likely jump at the chance if it was actually presented too them.

This is a point I don't really understand, calling me a volcel. I don't try for several reasons, it's not as if I woke up one day and decided to give up on finding a woman. No, my experiences in life have lead me to believe that I would be unsuccessful. First, from my time in Elementary school up to High school I was mocked countless times on my appearance. There were/are things wrong with me physically that I was constantly mocked for, conditions I can't change that I've mentioned before. For instance, I've always been bigger than just about everyone I encounter in school (this I can change but I'm mentioning it) and woman were the primary ones to mock me because of it. I would mind my business but they'd still mock me. This one didn't bother me much because I knew I could fix it but my biggest problem I had/have a condition known as Hidradenitis suppurativa (Think of it as acne on steroids and no accutane doesn't work) that is visable throughout my entire body. I'm not going into detail with it just look at Google photos and then let me know if you still consider me a volcel. Now take this constant bullying I've endured primarily by woman throughout my life and ask yourself what that does to a child and when I say constant bullying I mean constant not once or twice. Because of these experiences when I was young I grew up making sure I avoided woman as much as possible so I wouldn't get hurt and because I grew up avoiding them I now don't even know how to confront them now. It's not as if I choose not to, I really wouldn't even know where to begin if I tried speaking to one because I never spoke to them when I was younger seeing that was a way to protect myself. It seems very straightforward for many of you to speak to woman but for me It would be a first.
covered this topic in my last paragraph I guess

The part of me mentioning my GPA was meant to be funny but it didn't come off that way :feelsbadman:. I'm aware that there are many different ways to measure someone's intelligence. Mentioning that everything I say is supposed to be factually correct was sarcasm.
Probably needed to make it a bit more obvious jfl.