Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh I am Incel Because I'm Too High IQ for Women

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Before he was Ivan Drago, He-Man or an "Expendable," Dolph Lundgren was just another 6-foot-5-inch Swedish male model with a black belt in karate and a degree in chemical engineering.

"I had some allergies when I was younger," Lundgren says, and, as a result, "I wasn't very good at sports. So my kind of way to feel like I was somebody was to answer all the questions the teacher asked."

Lundgren's aptitude for chemical engineering propelled him to scholarships around the world. There was Washington State University, Clemson University, Sweden's Royal Institute of Technology, the University of Sydney in Australia and, ultimately, a competitive Fulbright scholarship to attend MIT.
This 6'5 chad is a virgin bro because he has a 160 IQ and studied at MIT bro, women don't like nerdy, intelligent men. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

View: https://www.npr.org/2014/09/07/345798402/how-dolph-lundgren-went-from-chemical-engineer-to-action-star

@Incelius Savage

He has similar IQ to Einstein. Einstein also was a giga sex haver manwhore. There's an inverse correlation between a man's intellect and his romantic success. But I don't think it's the high IQ that causes inceldom, there are plenty of genius chads and genius incels.

I relate more to smart guys that are incel. But I relate most to low IQ incels like myself.

Last edited:
I've always felt intellectually superior to the holes I saw outside, race irrelevant.

I'll offer it now:

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 02 03 56

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 26

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 42

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 35 02

View attachment 674494
View attachment 674495

View attachment 674496

View: https://vocaroo.com/1gjN5AFi2fWp

Re: ot i need help with women
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183146877Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:37 AM CST
I am concerned by your naivety. Resist your harmful instinctual desires. Female individuals are nothing more than puppeteers suffering from inherently-narcissistic desires. This is evident throughout leftist society. Private research of philosophy and mathematics is the only method that you should actively lust towards. Anything other than that is merely designed by society to manipulate you on a psychological-level.
Re: is it normal NOT to get songs stuck in my head?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183147102Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:53 AM CST
Hmm? This is rather atypical. Typically, any sounds/speech that I hear continue to repeat themselves within my mind for hours at a constant rate. I am certain that this is abnormal. You should consider seeking neurological assistance.
Re: is it normal NOT to get songs stuck in my head?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183147189Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:59 AM CST
"how could this be a neurological deficiency?" Simple. It is unnatural for any individual to easily omit excessive thoughts/sounds from his/her mind. All "regular" individuals usually continue to have the thoughts/sounds excessively repeat themselves constantly for endless hours. To an extent, it is actually very painful, given that you cannot "shift" your thoughts or rid yourself of the sound. If you are incapable of experiencing this, it is very likely that your nervous-system signalling is impaired.
Re: Math.Random help
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184116148Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:41 PM CST
"How would loops help?" The individual who provided advice to use loops was likely under the mistaken assumption that the pseudo-random generator would "switch" numbers after a certain quantity of uses, as opposed to seed based randomization. A seed within math.randomseed() is often necessary to provide a more "unexpected" randomization effect. The vast majority of individuals utilize "tick()" or "os.time()" based calculations to accomplish this. Further information can be found here: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Random_numbers

I never heard someone say that a high iq will make you incel. You are just making up claims in your head.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back