Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Muh Europe is White”

AHAHAH I GOT IN YOUR HEAD EZ SEETHE CUMSKIN
Spazsays

stupid cuck why do you post the video of a chad here ?
Id not call him a chad tbh. Paul jospeh wattson i think has gay face more than anything

Germany is dead. Leftist policestate with brainwashed people.
Very good summary.
And the thing about the police state is, the police arrest you for racist tweets or for not paying taxes or for insulting a trans person. But if you rob people, rape foids, steal in stores or even knive down people, you will be let off easy. Especially if you are an Arab or Nog. So the German big cities are really dangerous, especially in Western Germany, Eastern Germany is very safe bc the AfD has more power there.

Everyone in this comment section are too virgin to realize it's all of humanity that needs to go.

I mean it's the simplest answer

Very good summary.
And the thing about the police state is, the police arrest you for racist tweets or for not paying taxes or for insulting a trans person. But if you rob people, rape foids, steal in stores or even knive down people, you will be let off easy. Especially if you are an Arab or Nog. So the German big cities are really dangerous, especially in Western Germany, Eastern Germany is very safe bc the AfD has more power there.
Germany is dead. Leftist policestate with brainwashed people.

U guys really love to complain about germanistan, if your so butthurt try living in Sweden,
the whole country is a nogozone and the brain dead politicians only care about getting elected

Germany has way better police and swedistani police faggots who suck somali dick

Same here jfl. Exactly the same, but our government is more authoritarian and punishes wrong-think more

The difference is that we have more arabs than niggers
Arabs do way less crime than niggers, it’s not even close

U guys really love to complain about germanistan, if your so butthurt try living in Sweden,
the whole country is a nogozone and the brain dead politicians only care about getting elected

Germany has way better police and swedistani police faggots who suck somali dick
Swedes are even bigger cucks than Germans. But I thought you had a more right-leaning president now. Hopefully in the future it gets better up there. The Sandniggers in Germany seem to be kept in check better.

Swedes are even bigger cucks than Germans. But I thought you had a more right-leaning president now. Hopefully in the future it gets better up there. The Sandniggers in Germany seem to be kept in check better.
Slnever had problems with sandniggers it’s only niggers who cause problems

Slnever had problems with sandniggers it’s only niggers who cause problems
Really? I thought the gangs in Sweden mainly consist of Arabs. I alos heard you have a lot of Somalis, which are a very dangerous kind of nog.

Really? I thought the gangs in Sweden mainly consist of Arabs. I alos heard you have a lot of Somalis, which are a very dangerous kind of nog.
That’s true but the sand gangs generally just sell drugs and stay out of populations,

While the niggers rob,attack,shoot anyone

While the niggers rob,attack,shoot anyone
And those Niggers are all from Somalia, or from where? In Germany most crime is done by Arabs and Turks. The Nogs seem to be keeping it lowkey.

And those Niggers are all from Somalia, or from where? In Germany most crime is done by Arabs and Turks. The Nogs seem to be keeping it lowkey.
Almost everyone including sands hate somalis cuz they’re the lowest iq

Almost everyone including sands hate somalis cuz they’re the lowest iq
If I lived in Sweden, I would try to move to a smaller city or village, far away from the big city ghettos.

I love how british cucks hate and treat like shit EE polish and other white nationalities that look exactly like them but they let arab terrorists ,hindu dindu cow worshippers and black gorillas rape their women.

"This channel got money or free things to make this video."

Europe is shit, it should go underwater.

Epic race war ITT tbh. Will be fun returning to this in a year or two, since, the rate of fakecels being regularly exposed being what it is on this site, there’s a good chance half of the people here will be banned by then.

Everyone in this comment section are not virgin enough to realize it's all of humanity that needs to go.

I mean it's the simplest answer
FTFY brocel:feelsokman:, this is an incel forum after all.

And a lot of the whites here are slavs. All the white children are slavs. Germans die out.
Pretty based as far as I’m concerned, ngl.

I love how british cucks hate and treat like shit EE polish and other white nationalities that look exactly like them but they let arab terrorists ,hindu dindu cow worshippers and black gorillas rape their women.
Same here.

This bitch made a-rab goblin @manletogre took me off ignore to write on my profile, then immediately put me back on ignore :feelskek:

Every inbred, dime-a-dozen shitskin from looksmax and trannycord parrots that same idiot "obsessed" line, I think 4 of these shit for brains slimetards did it in this very thread. If we could check the records I guarantee he has quoted me unprompted to share his nigger dick longings and nigger impregnation fantasies at least a dozen times (including ITT and he's "living rent free" if I reply) and I've maybe quoted him first once ever, but yeah ... I'm the "obsessed" one :dafuckfeels:

FTFY brocel:feelsokman:, this is an incel forum after all
Nah they are virgins and the traitor's will usually eat that post up and the ones prone to being triggered by such a phrase. I plan to eradicate all traitor's to inceldia. And humans. They are all my food.

Nah they are virgins and the traitor's will usually eat that post up and the ones prone to being triggered by such a phrase. I plan to eradicate all traitor's to inceldia. And humans. They are all my food.
hello doppio