Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Muh Europe is White”

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The biggest cope of the book.
Stormfrontcels on suicide watch. ( also the greatest cucks )

Over for homogenous Europeancels.

you Ethnic settlers are a cancer destroying very thing you infect

Germany feels like America at this point, just that the Mexicans have been swapped with Arabs, which doesn't make much of a difference. I wouldn't call Germany a white country anymore, it's just another Western dump where shitskins are mixed in with the native population to destroy them.

D6A10D84 AF0C 4A8E 9DA1 166E54DB1707

I personally can't wait to be beheaded just for being white in the city that I lived in my whole life

I always found this guy irritating dunno why

jfl at cumskins seething

LMAOO this Paul Joseph Watson faggot has been uploading the exact same videos for nearly 8 nears now. He’s still whining about “diversity” and “multiculturalism” like it’s still 2015.
As long as he makes money there´s no point in changing the grift, just like faggots who still play the same Pokémon game over and over again, without realizing that Nintendo sees profit in not changing the formula, but keeping it steady.

Maybe that khinjirskin had more white kids instead of whining about it in a video have preserved the muh master race :lul:
@MiSKiRaT

Maybe that khinjirskin had more white kids instead of whining about it in a video have preserved the muh master race :lul:
@MiSKiRaT
CUMSKINS ARE RETARDED TRUTH-DENYING WHORE WORSHIPPING CUCKS FOR THE #8277491263712535123 TIME

LMAOO this Paul Joseph Watson faggot has been uploading the exact same videos for nearly 8 nears now. He’s still whining about “diversity” and “multiculturalism” like it’s still 2015.
ok GrEyCeL. we dont want to hear u choke on niggers dicks here. go do that back on reddit

Ethnics are the only ones breeding anymore, that's why they're everywhere (well, Sweden and Germany aside as they just decided to let a bunch of sandniggers in, that's worked out well for them kek)

everyone agrees that europe is getting less white but it's still nowhere near as bad as the mongrel central that is the new world

low iq title

slavs will need to invade western europe but they're too busy killing themselevs and each other

slavs will need to invade western europe but they're too busy killing themselevs and each other
Unfortunately:feelsbadman:. Thankfully, there is another way:feelsEhh:.

Since we don't seem to be capable of moving westward in any other fashion than as hated on/discriminated against guestworkers, then the West must come to us. Specifically, the Westkurvy need to, the high-tier ones especially so:feelsohh:. It could have a pretty interesting effect on European birthrate if a large amount of Slavoids had access to high-tier Westkurvy:feelshmm:. Something like that had never been tried before:feelsUnreal:. So far, the only foids most Slavs have sexual access to are lower-tier Slavkurvy that can't find a husband/boyfriend from the West and so have to settle for a guy from the Slavlands, which they hate, while the high-tier Slavkurvy and all Westkurvy are the sexual property of Westoids.

Which is pretty crazy, since the average Slavoid craves Westkurvy much more than the average Westoid craves Slavkurvy. Most Slavoids have spent their whole lives, their entire lives, looking at Western movies, shows, MVs etc., all filled with high-tier Westkurvy showing off their bodies, which are all but certain to forever be out of reach of any Slavic hands that would want to grab them.

Now, imagine that those guys finally had access to them. Imagine that someone would throw a high-tier, Scarlett Johansson/Taylor Swift-type Westkurva into a cage with a bunch of doped-out Slavcels:ahegao::feelsohh:. That bitch would be inseminated so hard, she'd have R1a-carrying babies bursting out of her chestburster-style in no time:feelsgah:.

The conservatives in the West are terrified of low "white" birthrates? I just solved them, right here and now:feelzez:. Now let's see if anyone's willing to realize this:feelswhere:.

Slavs are the niggers of Europe
lol same this guy says the same shit every video like npc
everyone agrees that europe is getting less white but it's still nowhere near as bad as the mongrel central that is the new world

low iq title
real white genocide is in America the spics are relentless at replace whites

Imagine my shock to see that PJW still hasnt realized it’s over for white ethnocentrism in the West. White conservatives in America realized they weren’t going to win the ethnicity battle any time soon so they have pivoted towards a conservatism centered around Christian values to try and maintain some traditionalism, hence the accusations of Christian nationalism. It was somewhat easier for Americans as whites were never native to that country anyways. However, that is nigh impossible in the rest of the West, with the exception of a few countries, since Christianity is waning.

And Europe keeps becoming more and more nonwhite, JFL.

Although general population figures may increase, the % share of a population never changes dramatically. I highly doubt we'll see a non-white majority Europe in our lifetimes.

Last edited:
Paul Joseph Cuckson is literally an advertisement for the moral intellectual physical ethical spiritual and social decline of the white man at this point. Just look at this little scared whining baby. :feelshaha: No wonder white women have had enough.

Last edited:
Imagine my shock to see that PJW still hasnt realized it’s over for white ethnocentrism in the West. White conservatives in America realized they weren’t going to win the ethnicity battle any time soon so they have pivoted towards a conservatism centered around Christian values to try and maintain some traditionalism, hence the accusations of Christian nationalism. It was somewhat easier for Americans as whites were never native to that country anyways. However, that is nigh impossible in the rest of the West, with the exception of a few countries, since Christianity is waning.

And Europe keeps becoming more and more nonwhite, JFL.
Look into the eyes of these dead grifters and You know the West has no future. You have people like that Taliban then you have these annoying little Dewbs like Paul fighting for “the west”. Beyond Over. At least Ben Shapiro is some what intellectually interesting to listen to despite being a Kike.

He’s a whiny social outcast despite not being bad looking. He was a weirdo conspiracy theorist before he starting grifting for white etho-nationalism back in 2014.

JFL AT THESE RETARDED SNOWROACHES AAHAHAHHA FUCKING DUMB CUCKS
You're the discount made in Bangladesh version of Sneir. So even obnoxious spazzes are inferior if they're brown :feelsaww:

Many browns are impregnating 13 y.o German jbs so your clearly inferior
Most of this forum is brown half-wits like yourself though. So clearly you're not doing that since you're also posting here, also my comment was about poasting quality you 82 IQ radioactive slimetard.

Most of this forum is brown half-wits like yourself though. So clearly you're not doing that since you're also posting here, also my comment was about poasting quality you 82 IQ radioactive slimetard.
All ur postings are low iq shit and half of this forum are inferior whites

All ur postings are low iq shit and half of this forum are inferior whites
your posts are just regurgitated gobbledygook from an 82 IQ perspective, you literally just regurgitated the post you quoted. you're a dime a dozen inbred retard. good point about an English language forum where the vast majority live in the west being 50% white, mohammad.

your posts are just regurgitated gobbledygook from an 82 IQ perspective, you literally just regurgitated the post you quoted. you're a dime a dozen inbred retard. good point about an English language forum where the vast majority live in the west being 50% white, mohammad.
Keep coping bro while mohammeds and tyrones are breeding your women.

Last edited:
Keep coping bro while mohammeds and tyrones are breeding your women. “Superior” race jfl
yet "jbw" is the prevalent ideology of the browns of this forum. Not just Chads or even Brads, but according to your inbred compatriots even Eugene and Melvin score easily with your brown women. Well either way, if it's so easy for inbred retards like yourself to get white women why are you here posting with me?

yet "jbw" is the prevalent ideology of the browns of this forum. Not just Chads or even Brads, but according to your inbred compatriots even Eugene and Melvin score easily with your brown women. Well either way, if it's so easy for inbred retards like yourself to get white women why are you here posting with me?
Welcome to my ignore list, “superior” incel

Same for you too stupid SEAmaxxxers

Me too, I want to see you being beheaded
You'll have to get in line, youll probably be in the back and miss all the fun

You're the discount made in Bangladesh version of Sneir. So even obnoxious spazzes are inferior if they're brown :feelsaww:
CRY MORE PIGSKIN SYMPATHIZER YOUR CUCKED SNOWROACHES WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL

CRY MORE PIGSKIN SYMPATHIZER YOUR CUCKED SNOWROACHES WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL
spongebob-freakout.gif

LOOK AT ME I TYPE IN ALL CAP I VEWY WEPETITIVE DIS VEWY FUNNIE

Spastic faggot