Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ”muh bersonality” doesn’t make sense as a argument

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
If we are talking about just getting sex, bersonality is useless.

however if we are talking about LTR then me having to change muh bersonality means that she doesn’t actually like me . She likes a character .

And Bluepillers claim that LTRs are built on connection. Well if she’s connecting with a facade of me then there isn’t attually a connection.

personality was a term coined by the jews to cover up the corruption of foid behavior

personality was a term coined by the jews to cover up the corruption of foid behavior
Yup. Also it’s ableist. I’m autistic, wtf am I supposed to do? . Get a lobotomy.

Water is wet

Most foids dont even have a personality to begin with. Thats why they are projecting and blamr everything on muh personality

Most foids dont even have a personality to begin with. Thats why they are projecting and blamr everything on muh personality
They all act the exact same, same beliefs, same behaviour, same values. The only time I met a foid with a good personality she rejected me.

and I brutally Mogged her.