Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids have no personality

Normies don't have personality either, stop acting like most men are different.

It's a normie problem, not just a roastoid problem.

Normies don't have personality either, stop acting like most men are different.

It's a normie problem, not just a roastoid problem.
Nah ur alone on this one. Most men are funny

The only personality they have is makeup and shitting on men

Nah ur alone on this one. Most men are funny
Bullshit. Your nerd friends you play D&D with aren't "most men", as funny as they may be. Most men are normies.

Most men have sex.
Most men use common humor they learn from TV and sitcoms.
How funny you are largely depends on how attractive you are. Chads are the most unfunny people in existence. They don't need to be funny. Whatever they say will be appreciated. Foids will laugh at their jokes no matter how shitty they are.

Bullshit. Your nerd friends you play D&D with aren't "most men", as funny as they may be. Most men are normies.

Most men have sex.
Most men use common humor they learn from TV and sitcoms.
How funny you are largely depends on how attractive you are. Chads are the most unfunny people in existence. They don't need to be funny. Whatever they say will be appreciated. Foids will laugh at their jokes no matter how shitty they are.
Nigga I most certainly do not play DND. My friends are all niggers

Nigga I most certainly do not play DND. My friends are all niggers
Fair point :feelskek:

My point still stands though. Most people, roasties and men, just mimic personality, they don't really have it.

Talking-Tip0105-615x308.jpg

You can be the most interesting person in the world, if you are ugly, people won't laugh at your jokes.

Exactly. Its all about your genes at the end, you are essentially just like a video game character programmed to follow the commands that have been given to you in the form of genes. True free will is just an illusion and life is pretty much always predetermined in that sense

Yes, most women are just sheep with no mind of their own and do nothing interesting
They literally just follow each other mindlessly in group and they like to attack random men for no reason.

They literally just follow each other mindlessly in group and they like to attack random men for no reason.
True. They are hardly individual humans. They are more like mindless bots that just follow the program.