Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Muh Andrew Tate is Based and Blackpilled!

I don’t take that guy seriously, I think he’s just putting up an act tbh.
He is a scammer like the rest of them, he sells $50 monthly courses that promise to make you rich quickly.

Doesn’t even know the basic “alpha bucks beta bucks” principle”. This dude needs to be beaten with :banhammer:

Most rich men are always betabuxxing a whore, ofc they can't be blackpill

low t beta faggot if you ever paid for a course on the internet

Nah he's also gymaxxed and a great kickboxer plus powerful/rich
You think he would inherently have that confidence if he was some 5'3" balding subhuman ? He wouldn't have had any of that without his height

You think he would inherently have that confidence if he was some 5'3" balding subhuman ? He wouldn't have had any of that without his height
Ur going to the extreme of short height. If he was only a bit below average like say 5'7 or 5'8 he could absolutely be gymaxxed and would still be a world class kickboxer worth alot of money. Look at the most successful boxer of all time Floyd Mayweather 5'6 and worth millions also extremely confident.

Ur going to the extreme of short height. If he was only a bit below average like say 5'7 or 5'8 he could absolutely be gymaxxed and would still be a world class kickboxer worth alot of money. Look at the most successful boxer of all time Floyd Mayweather 5'6 and worth millions also extremely confident.
What's his actual height ?

Floyd is a high T black and most certainly outside of the norm, terrible example.

What's his actual height ?

Floyd is a high T black and most certainly outside of the norm, terrible example.
High T black but still not even 5'7. Canelo is Mexican and 5'7 to and he's the biggest name in boxing rn. The point is as long as Tate isn't under 5'5 everything he's accomplished is possible. If Tate was under 5'5 yeah K don't think much of that confidence would be there

He is a scammer like the rest of them, he sells $50 monthly courses that promise to make you rich quickly.
:feelskek:

I knew this faggot and saw him on some tallfag rightwinger podcast once. he's so full of shit. I know for a fact that deep inside he has two or three blackpills but keeps deluding himself to sell shit like he says in those clips :feelscomfy: