Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel mtgow wont work

anondump

anondump

Banned
-
Japan has been mtgow for like how long?
Like an entire generation practically.
And they haven't accomplished anything.
I mean I'm no expert on Japan but that's the impression I get.

they are incels in denial and divorced betabuxes

Most of the true MGTOWS are actually just 30+ year old man who got divorce raped and had enough sex for a lifetime. Some of them are even chadlites. It has gotten infested with incels in denials only recently, and I don't understand why they are even worth our attention. There problems are completely different from ours.

Japan isn’t MGTOW, MGTOW is for humble bragging faggots who think rejecting the fatties they were only able to get makes them empowered. Japan is hikkikimori, which is based since it just involves playing video games and watching anime by yourself.

Japan accomplished one of the greatest copes of all time: Anime, video games and for some people cute idol girls

Japan accomplished one of the greatest copes of all time: Anime, video games and for some people cute idol girls
Add Japan inventing AI waifu bot, another would be greatest copes

MGTOW are a bunch of old cucks. Its already over for them

Saying MGTOW is a cope, is a cope.

It will only make a difference if chads and chadlites act in the best interest of all men and also go their own away, then women will reconsider some of their shit attitudes towards dating, but we already know it will never happen. +7 men are the ones responsible for this shitshow, they don't give a fuck about lower men!

Last edited:

mgtow works for the individual, brainwashing yourself to believe you don't need women and i think its beneficial to keeping yourself alive and functioning if you cant get a woman anyway.

Japan makes some of the most reliable car engines and vehicles - Toyota, Honda etc etc