Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mr Sam Entertainment is Ditched By A Foid On Virtual Chat Due To His Looks

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
He's blackpilled and aware it's his looks . Normies and foids also relentlessly mock him in the comments. Someone should encourage him to make a go-fund me account for leg lifts and plastic surgery and we should all chip in and donate so at least he won't be constantly bullied anymore.

Last edited:
90D390A1 AAB5 4CA3 B976 04C9534DF4CE

I don't think he's aware. Maybe it is slowly starting to sink in but in his tiktoks he still seems completely oblivious to his looks.

He can maybe ascend if he jestermaxxx who know :feelsaww: .

I don't think he's aware. Maybe it is slowly starting to sink in but in his tiktoks he still seems completely oblivious to his looks.
I think he's making the videos specifically to statusmaxx and ascend from that.

So far it doesn't seem to be working. I think he needs plastic surgery and double leg lengthening along with shoe inserts.
If he wants to have a chance to participate in the game in his country, yes surely.

He was ditched because women could sense he had an awful pERsonality

it can’t be anything to do with looks though, I totally can’t imagine how that could even be a possibility

Last edited:
He's blackpilled and aware it's his looks . Normies and foids also relentlessly mock him in the comments. Someone should encourage him to make a go-fund me account for leg lifts and plastic surgery and we should all chip in and donate so at least he won't be constantly bullied anymore.
POST THE LINK AND I WILL PIN THIS

I think I mog that poor fellow

Conversations like that have happened to me too many times to count.

Conversations like that have happened to me too many times to count.
IRL or online, generally people never talk about looks directly irl, even though it's always there and the way they treat people is almost entirely based on it. I am surprised the foid admitted he was ugly even through text instead of gaslighting him.

IRL or online, generally people never talk about looks directly irl, even though it's always there and the way they treat people is almost entirely based on it. I am surprised the foid admitted he was ugly even through text instead of gaslighting him.
Online. They dont bother talking to me IRL. But any female friends i've had online in the past, no matter how long we were friends or how close we were. The moment I sent a photo of my face, they stopped talking to me. Personality theory destroyed once again

Online. They dont bother talking to me IRL. But any female friends i've had online in the past, no matter how long we were friends or how close we were. The moment I sent a photo of my face, they stopped talking to me.
Had this happen to me as well, still happens all the time if I try interacting with foids. But they always virtue signal and gaslight if I try to get them to admit it is because of how I look. Did they ever directly admit it was your looks?

Had this happen to me as well, still happens all the time if I try interacting with foids. But they always virtue signal and gaslight if I try to get them to admit it is because of how I look. Did they ever directly admit it was your looks?
Yeah many of them dont care to virtue signal. They'll just straight up mock me or attack me for it

Do you have any examples or maybe even screenshots?
I found an example last year when I was going through old messages. Unfortunately I think most of them are lost to time. Closed accounts, dead hardware etc. Any that still exist will be fucking buried so maybe ill come across some others. Let me find the video

How long did you know her? Do you have any screenshots of women making fun of your looks after showing your face and then blocking you? I have asked women to rate my pics, they agreed and then ghosted me. Also, had one foid virtue signal about me not being ugly, ghost me and make fun of me on a discord voice chat over an hour for being extremely ugly and leak my pic.

How long did you know her? Do you have any screenshots of women making fun of your looks after showing your face and then blocking you? I have asked women to rate my pics, they agreed and then ghosted me. Also, had one foid virtue signal about me not being ugly, ghost me and make fun of me on a discord voice chat over an hour for being extremely ugly and leak my pic.
I knew her for quite a long time tbh. Nearly 2 years. And not on hand no. They'll be buried in old chats. Maybe at some point if I muster up some effort ill go for a deep dive and see if I can find them. Also see if I can get some of my dead hardware working again.

Sounds about right though. it happens every time. its over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back