Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moving forward

Jack statusmogs me and then blasts off from Incel planet leaving me here. jfl

He prolly got laid or something he was normie as shit

see ya tomorrow

Stepping stones are well and good but to step on us...not cool. Good luck with whatever you do.

Good riddance to fakecel rubbish. Nobody here will miss you, just don't come back crying to us when you get dumped again. BTW for incels who think I am being too harsh he used us by labelling himself as an incel, despite being decent looking and having had sex and girlfriends before. At the right time when media spotlight became focused on us he decided to represent us poorly on national TV to gain status and get more action.

Last edited:
What happened in reality :

His exposure probably got him laid

Yeah no shit. He's an average white guy. Lots of girls will pity fuck him or find him attractive if he has a bit of fame/status.

Well I don't fault him. He had guts to go all over TV and radio and everything as an "incel".

Good for you Jack. We can't all follow your path, but it's nice for you if you found a way out.

Just saw his interview, this dude is a complete fakecell that used the incel movement to get attention and laid , lmao poor 19 he even had sex

Au contraire mon frère, we already know that you're a normie who has gotten laid before, has had multiple girlfriends and is only 19. It stands to reason that after your recent stunt "representing" us (Bullshit, you represent fucking nothing except for maybe fakeceldom) you now have even more options for pussy.

Good riddance.

lol seriously fuck this fag

you can really see how few of the people here actually watched his interview, he was never blackpilled and he used us to gain status. He will reappear in some mainstream newspaper writing an article on how toxic and misogynistic this community is within 6 months i predict.

God what an absolute snake of a man. May a thousand flies bite your baby if you have one, you fakecel skullduggerer.

you can really see how few of the people here actually watched his interview, he was never blackpilled and he used us to gain status. He will reappear in some mainstream newspaper writing an article on how toxic and misogynistic this community is within 6 months i predict.

completely agree. he totally misrepresented the incel perspective. like you said hes going to come out in 6 months as an "ex-incel" and write some gay expose on us.

Should I continue the podcast without jack? It would have to go on my channel since jack said no shared account status.

See you on here again soon, you cannot escape.

Should I continue the podcast without jack? It would have to go on my channel since jack said no shared account status.
yea boi

I don't see his inceldom lasting much longer with his above average looks and new found status. Goodbye

I don't see his inceldom lasting much longer with his above average looks and new found status. Goodbye
He was never incel to begin with. He lost his virginity when he was 15.

I don’t think he got laid according to my tinder experiments he lacks the looks required to get laid.

If he got laid it was probably because of the his status and media attention

will you carry on the podcast without Jack?

I think so. Youtube recently took down one of our video so I might host it somewhere else

I don’t think he got laid according to my tinder experiments he lacks the looks required to get laid.

He did at 16 down to luck

I think so. Youtube recently took down one of our video so I might host it somewhere else
I think you should, man. Maybe have a 'reboot', and start from episode 1 again, take it in your own direction this time.

i liked the incelcasts. could you do them with members of this forum or other incel forums as guests?

I don't know where i stand on this

fuck jack didnt know he was so young and lost his virginty at 16 lololoplololololololoololool

Good looking 19 year old who decides to move forward? Smart. You don't need to be here.
He is kinda below average, but i really hope that the "status" he got with our media attention made him have sex.

GL in his life, i wish the best.

This dude literally statusmaxxed on us, he's prob getting laid right now

honestly anyone wishing this faggot well is not blackpilled and should legit be permabanned

Is this guy the biggest Judas in incel history? This fakecel normie used and exploited the incel community to statusmaxx and fuck even more bitches (he already lost his virginity at 16, MAKING HIM IN THE TOP HALF OF MEN KEK), then threw us under the bus when it was no longer convenient for him.

Unfortunately, he won. He couldn't care less about insults or approval from incels anymore. He's probably balls deep in roastie pussy as I type this. JFL.

That's because on Tinder you need to be a 7+/10 to get laid. If you statusmaxx or moneymaxx a 5/10 bland normie like Jack can easily shag a low tier roastie, just like his first gf (again, JFL at allowing a non virgin with an ex to "represent" INVOLUNTARY CELIBATES)

Is this guy the biggest Judas in incel history? This fakecel normie used and exploited the incel community to statusmaxx and fuck even more bitches (he already lost his virginity at 16, MAKING HIM IN THE TOP HALF OF MEN KEK), then threw us under the bus when it was no longer convenient for him.

Unfortunately, he won. He couldn't care less about insults or approval from incels anymore. He's probably balls deep in roastie pussy as I type this. JFL.
JudasBud or Judas Peterson, yeah, I like the ring of that. Suits this fakecel cuck perfectly.

He won because the mods will allow fakecel scum here. They failed us.

Good luck and I hope you can accomplish something while you are away.
Good luck.
he probably got laid tbh, good luck jack
Farewell.
Really best for you. You are a ok looking, NT guy. Why would you torture yourself with posting in this community

I legit don't understand good looking people trying to pull incel life when they can easily change their lives. How will blackpill help you if you are good looking ?

Best of luck man.
Good luck and it a shame I really enjoyed your podcast.
Hope you have a happy life Jack.
Good looking 19 year old who decides to move forward? Smart. You don't need to be here.
Damn. Well.. I think it is a wise decision. There is certainly hope for you to live a good life, I believe, and you are young, there is no point wasting more of your youth. Maybe we will hear from you again, in your older years.
Good luck, either way. May we meet in a better life, with some fine ass hoes on our laps. :feelzez:
take care bro
I honestly can't believe all you cucks who supported this snake. :soy:

Embarrassing af.

honestly anyone wishing this faggot well is not blackpilled and should legit be permabanned
+1

Good riddance to fakecel rubbish. Nobody here will miss you, just don't come back crying to us when you get dumped again. BTW for incels who think I am being too harsh he used us by labelling himself as an incel, despite being decent looking and having had sex and girlfriends before. At the right time when media spotlight became focused on us he decided to represent us poorly on national TV to gain status and get more action.
I wasn't here when incels.is apparently made national news, but yeah, if that's the case, fuck OP, he's a prick.

Embarrassing af.
I am not an overly hateful person. However I would keep someone like him out of the community at all costs. He did morally wrong things like actually lying about his height.(This is based on a photo next to Jordan peterson) Jack should have never joined this community in the first place.

Embarrassing af.
Tbh this was before I found out he was 19 years old at the time and he had landwhale of gf before he come to this site.