Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moving forward

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
Hey guys, I don't wanna make a big scene but I have decided to leave this community and move forward in life. There are many reasons for this and none of them are obvious/easily guessed.

If you wanna get in contact with me, there's an email on my YT page. I'll probably make one more video and then I'm done with the channel (at least for now). I'll be canceling all my upcoming media appearances as well.

Seeya lads. I just want to stop living the same life year after year with no hope of anything ever changing.

Man, what happened to you? When you first came here you were based as fuck.

Godspeed, my friend. May you ascend higher than Jesus or Muhammad ever did!

Because of all those news articles, your social media is ridiculously easy to find. Bye I guess. Good luck wherever you go.

C0pr321XAAAbBKn.jpg

Jack was a cool guy. Can somebody link me his YouTube page?

What happened in reality :

His exposure probably got him laid

Good luck and I hope you can accomplish something while you are away.

What happened in reality :

His exposure probably got him laid
I have returned to this website quite recently. Since when are you a muslim lol? Or is that meant to be a joke?

After how you bent over for the MSM to anal gape you, I dgaf about you and your incelcast. jfljflfljfljfl

plot twist: jack doesnt have any more time for this site as now he gets frequently laid due to statusmaxxing /s

none of them are obvious/easily guessed.
Au contraire mon frère, we already know that you're a normie who has gotten laid before, has had multiple girlfriends and is only 19. It stands to reason that after your recent stunt "representing" us (Bullshit, you represent fucking nothing except for maybe fakeceldom) you now have even more options for pussy.

Good riddance.

he probably got laid tbh, good luck jack

Jack is busy fucking his fangirl pussy

Finally realised he was a volcel retard and got laid.

tbh Jack looks like NT from making YT videos in front of a camera

I have returned to this website quite recently. Since when are you a muslim lol? Or is that meant to be a joke?
Don't question it.

just be honest you got fucking laid haven't you?

Seeya lads. I just want to stop living the same life year after year with no hope of anything ever changing.
This bluepill isn't surprising considering you aren't ugly.

I don't get how he was even allowed to post here, given that he lost his virginity at like 15, 16 or something. I guess incels are just little whores for certain kind of people. I could name a few other names of non-virgins who are highly regarded here.

I don't get how he was even allowed to post here, given that he lost his virginity at like 15, 16 or something. I guess incels are just little whores for certain kind of people. I could name a few other names of non-virgins who are highly regarded here.
  • Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is none of the above but has a blackpilled mentality. [1]
It's because of this dumb rule.

Really best for you. You are a ok looking, NT guy. Why would you torture yourself with posting in this community

I legit don't understand good looking people trying to pull incel life when they can easily change their lives. How will blackpill help you if you are good looking ?

Best of luck man.

Good luck and it a shame I really enjoyed your podcast.

Imagine if he sells out to the feminists later on.

Imagine if he sells out to the feminists later on.
He literally said incels.is should get rid of all "misogyny and hatespeech".
Did none of you watch his interview or read the article they did on him?

2 days later on cucktears

"Former "incel" here, I changed my life and habbits and now I am engaged to the love of my life"

*clap* *clap*

Marvelously played fakecel attention status game my friend

Can't even be mad at you tbh
marvelously played

I called out that larping fag months ago, JFL at cuckcels who sympathize with him

This cunt 100% got laid/in a relationship from his statusmaxxing after his garbage interview on tv.
Fangirl game is so legit.
Jewish media scum reading this hmu for an interview.

Hope you have a happy life Jack.

Good looking 19 year old who decides to move forward? Smart. You don't need to be here.

Sooooooo, I won't be on the podcast?

Damn. Well.. I think it is a wise decision. There is certainly hope for you to live a good life, I believe, and you are young, there is no point wasting more of your youth. Maybe we will hear from you again, in your older years.
Good luck, either way. May we meet in a better life, with some fine ass hoes on our laps. :feelzez:

lol too statusmaxxed to remain here? fuck yourself you were a fakecel the whole time anyways

Good looking 19 year old who decides to move forward? Smart. You don't need to be here.
It so surprising that he is 19.

I thought he was much older than that

I HONESTLY HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL. YOU FUCKING MADE US LOOK LIKE CUCKS ON TELEVISION AND SAID WE WILL "BAN MISOGYNY". FUCKING EMBARASSING. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR COMMUNITY.