Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Movies you relate to

IncelTruck

IncelTruck

★★
Never got to watch American Psycho until recently, and it is a really great social commentary movie, which i suppose many relate to in some way or another, so I was wondering

[UWSL][UWSL]Do you have a movie or movie character you feel connected to because of your beliefs/life situation and other reasons? [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Do you have a movie or movie character you feel connected to because of your beliefs/life situation and other reasons? [/UWSL][/UWSL]

DJ Walters from Monster House.

Downloadfile

This may sound like a :soy: response but I always related to Walter White from Breaking Bad. Underappreciated genius who is emasculated by those around him but finds his way to power

Or maybe it was this one... Either way I get the sense that they are the product of traditional writers warning against the dangers of compulsory state medicine.

better than going for some death note antagonist
not trying to be mean lol but mods will probs give you a warning for having a trap avi, traps are illegal here :feelsmage:

This may sound like a :soy: response but I always related to Walter White from Breaking Bad. Underappreciated genius who is emasculated by those around him but finds his way to power
Everything he did was to betabux his whore wife.

not trying to be mean lol but mods will probs give you a warning for having a trap avi, traps are illegal here :feelsmage:
man :feelsseriously:
changing for something more socially acceptable then

Everything he did was to betabux his whore wife.
Providing for your family is a noble cause. His wife did not turn whore on him until later.

Having said that, if you think he did it for her you haven't watched the show.

“He’s just like me!!!” :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Eh, I don’t compare myself to fictional characters. I guess Kylo Ren since people told me I look like Adam Driver.

Providing for your family is a noble cause. His wife did not turn whore on him until later.

Having said that, if you think he did it for her you haven't watched the show.
Doesn't matter if it's "later", she's still a whore.
I know he did it mostly for his son
Providing for your family is a noble cause
You'd make the perfect little goy betabuxxer :feelsaww:

Doesn't matter if it's "later", she's still a whore.
I know he did it mostly for his son

You'd make the perfect little goy betabuxxer :feelsaww:
He did it for himself. If he cared about family he would've dropped the fuck out long ago.

He did it for himself. If he cared about family he would've dropped the fuck out long ago.
Didn't he give up on the whole curing cancer thing after a few seasons and focused on betabuxxing his wife who turned into a whore

Bill Foster from Falling Down :feelsaww:

Didn't he give up on the whole curing cancer thing after a few seasons and focused on betabuxxing his wife who turned into a whore
That's not how it happened. His cancer was incurable. He was doing it to leave something for his family to begin with. But his motivations quickly became more selfish.

That's not how it happened. His cancer was incurable. He was doing it to leave something for his family to begin with. But his motivations quickly became more selfish.
Yeah i don't remember that much of the details, did you watch better call saul

I liked it more than breaking bad, watch it when you can
Aight bruh. I had my doubts but I'm hearing good things:feelsokman:
Currently I'm watching the wire

Aight bruh. I had my doubts but I'm hearing good things:feelsokman:
Currently I'm watching the wire
I wanna watch it but im not into the mood of watching 600 episodes, maybe i'll watch a summary of it on jewtube

I like a lot of movies but I only relate to Joker. Nothing else.

Incel truck more like incel dump truck ass

I wouldn't compare myself to a character cause that's cringe but I watch end of Evangelion constantly cause I always feel like the world is ending around me

WAOW REAL LIFE IS JUST LIKE MEDIA FRANCHISE!!!!! :soy::soy:

Never got to watch American Psycho until recently, and it is a really great social commentary movie, which i suppose many relate to in some way or another, so I was wondering

Yes, I do. :feelsthink:

Its not a movie character though. :feelsUgh:

Its the Kevin Garvey character from HBO’s short lived but high quality series “The Leftovers”. :feelshehe:

View: https://youtu.be/4LRQEzVaNw8

I dont really relate to fictional characters anymore. I got stuck in this form of escapism and I have to move on. However the characters I related to were usually solitary individuals and underdogs like Neo (The Matrix) , Lucas Kane (Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit), the main character in Persona 5, Max Evans in Roswell. Except these introverted loners usually got a love interest unlike me.

When I was in my teenage years I was going for the mysterious stranger stereotype but I was just lying to myself. To the girls I was just a creep who didnt talk much...:feelsUgh:

You guys should watch "The Lobster" . Its takes place in the future where being single is illegal and gets you killed.

beauty and the beast dancing GIF
Brutal heightpill tbh

This may seem dumb as hell, but here goes :
I kinda like Tarzan from Disney.
Helped me to feel like it's ok to be the weird one in a group I don't really get.