Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Movie Talker

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
i went to see a movie alone some time ago. when i took my seats there were two tallfags sitting next to my seat already. one guy at least 6'3 or 6'4 and the other guy about an inch shorter. chadlite and normie. when i came in the tall dude looked at me and smirked. during the movie the taller faggot commented the movie about every 20 seconds. he wasnt whispering. he was talking like you would talk to someone on the streets. usually i get mad and say something, but i thought they are too tall for me to take on them. i didnt say anything and nobody else in the movie theatre either, so i had to listen to their comments the whole time. they left before me and when i got outside he again looked at me and smirked again.
if youre tall you can behave however you want and dont have to fear any repercussions. what would you have done?

Just go to the staff next time. They usually have some buffed security dude to solve problems like this. If they don't do anything record, show them and say you want your money back or a voucher.

Just go to the staff next time. They usually have some buffed security dude to solve problems like this.

i should have added that this is not an option. it is a small movie theatre with just one theatre room and it was late. at this time no one is in the lobby. they have no security and the owners daughter is sually selling popcorn and drinks but she wasnt there either. there just was nobody there to kick them out. i didnt know how to contact the owner during the movie.

You should have lifted them.

Why would you go to cinema to see movie when you can just ldar in your home and watch whatever you want on internet

I never go to the theatre

N E V E R go outside. LDAR indoors is the best way.

I would have left.