Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mouth breathing as a child is a death sentence

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
Recessed chin elongated face crooked nose these are all caused by mouth breathing

Not to mention you develop chronic bad breath that is impossible to get rid of

NOT TO MENTION you develop sleep apnea which fucks up HGH production

Mouth breathing is fucking brutal I wish my parents had been informed otherwise I might not be incel

Brutal; a single mistake in your life, erecting forever how people will treat you simply based off of the physical effects of doing something a simple as gaining the habit of breathing out of one of your other cavities... :society:

I guess in comparison it's somewhat less comfortable than being a totally genetic subhuman, knowing there's nothing you could have done to change it; either way, the snowballing effect of discriminatory treatment by the majority of the modern world and how it affects self-confidence and inhibition and such stays the same, with hypergamy and the effects of rising foid standards simply being the base. :feelsjuice:

honestly your parents fault for letting you walk around like that, my parents never would of let shit like that slide good thing, did they not teach you manners?
Over for badparentcels

I didn’t realize until high school that I need to breathe through my nose. My fucking idiot parents never told me :lasereyes::reeeeee:

I blame them for my trueceldom

Orthodontists are trained in this and they do not warn mouth breathers so they may accumulate clients. This is evil in action. There should be a law that orthodontists who fail to inform mouth breathers of proper tongue posture in adolescence are fined in the amount of the cost of surgery to correct the resulting deformity.

Mouthbreathingcels unite