Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mouth breathing as a child can turn you Incel

• Thread starter blackpillforever
  • Start date
B

blackpillforever

Recruit
★★
From https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/mouth-breathing mouth breathing as a child can cause
"An elongated face, Droopy eyes, Dark spots underneath the eyes, Narrow nostrils, Trouble sealing lips, Dry lips, slower than normal growth rate, A narrowed upper lip, and a forward open bite".
As a kid I used to mouth breathe because my nostrils were clogged and no one ever told mouth breathing was bad. So I basically caused my own fucking demise as a kid because the school system and my parental figures never taught me essential information. Now I have a fucked up face and some of the other symptoms listed there. If u guys ever talk to kids tell them to never mouth breathe.

Last edited:
Thank God a chad who is now 6'4 fractured my nose in a play fight, and my mum never fucking took me to the hospital to fucking fix that shit, now I mouth-breathe and am even uglier than I should've been! FUUUUUUUUCK!

Thank God a chad who is now 6'4 fractured my nose in a play fight, and my mum never fucking took me to the hospital to fucking fix that shit, now I mouth-breathe and am even uglier than I should've been! FUUUUUUUUCK!
Did you know mouth breathing was bad or u just didn't have a choice?

:banhammer::chad:

:fuk::fuk::fuk:

At 15 you can still correct some things.
im not 15 now, and you really cannot correct much at that age, especially with my shitty maxilla i cannot even mew properly

Kids are retarded and won't listen

The only thing that can prevent this from happening is an informed and strict parent

Why they never teach useful information in school?

Same

This is the only fix i could find. The rest are just how to stop mouth breathing

My nose is too narrow for me to breathe through comfortably.

mouth breathing is comfy.

Fuck this clown world