Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mouse Utopia Experiment

Mice placed in perfect conditions where all of their needs are met. After an initial phase of prosperity, their society degenerates. All of the mice become more violent, however the female mice are especially violent towards the "excess males". Eventually mice appear that are obsessed with their appearance but to not mate.

I remember watching a video about this a few months ago and it made me think about us, this is exactly what is happening to us.
Right down to the alpha male Chad mice being the only ones that mate and the rest of the mice becoming gay or just ldaring.

It's over for mousecels in 2018

So what you're saying is we need world hunger and airborne AIDS.

Yeah, it also has to do with there being too many. It's exactly what's happening to the human race.

Great find, should be stickied.

I love this study. Perfectly reflects what modern society has become.

yup, this is a classic

So what you're saying is we need world hunger and airborne AIDS.

Nope, we need a full reset. we need this:

CastleRomeo.jpg

Females of any species are generally more selective.
Why do you think male deer have antlers? (aside from maybe defending against predators) Why do you think male peacocks have such beautiful feathers? It's because the males compete for the females, and only the few males with the best genes get to impregnate the females and pass them on.

basically we were fucked from day 1

Females of any species are generally more selective.
Why do you think male deer have antlers? (aside from maybe defending against predators) Why do you think male peacocks have such beautiful feathers? It's because the males compete for the females, and only the few males with the best genes get to impregnate the females and pass them on.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkk

Humans are a shit species no better than mice.

Ans this is in fact legti for humans as well since we genetically very similar to mice. For your info, humans actually descendent from mice back in the dinosaur era

Mouse and human brains are extremely similiar so I am not surprised honestly kek

I'll probably be on an incel mouse video binge. Incredibly interesting the social trends in animals.

Apparently this is called behavioral sink.

Overpopulation is the problem. We need to depopulate Africa, China, Russia, and every county in America.

Brutal Ratpill.

Females are parasites. All experiments prove this.

Maybe that’s why the government puts fluoride and soy shit into every food to feminise the betas and keep em complacent. Normies survive on a steady diet of ‘goyfeed’ and gradually grow breasts and have their spermcounts halved

The whole thing was known about for 100s or perhaps 1000s of years.

The concept is well described in "the protocols of the learned elders of zion."

"Sir Glubb" also mentioned it in his "the fate of empires."

It explains all the spoiled brats we have in today's world. Life is too easy.

As for me, life has always been a fight. Therefore i can see beyond the (((media puppet strings))).

But even as shitty as my life is and was at it's worst. It was still better than historical norms.

They didn't sacrifice enough babies to Zion

Maybe that’s why the government puts fluoride and soy shit into every food to feminise the betas and keep em complacent. Normies survive on a steady diet of ‘goyfeed’ and gradually grow breasts and have their spermcounts halved

Alex Jones was right.

View: https://youtu.be/0i1RdjKqzS8?t=98

Combined with males laying on their couch all day eating junk food and female hypergamy ever increasing = tons of sexless, undesirable males happy to wagecuck quietly their entire lives. The ones that don't rope themselves or go ER that is.

Last edited:
Great study.

Might I add that the reason the mice turn to violence is the same reason boys turn to knife crime in London. When these males cannot climb dominance hierarchies, they cannot compete, and their only way of competing is by turning to violence. The relative poverty in London has been increasing for many years, so it makes sense that these males who cannot compete in normal ways, would turn to violence and crime.

this is a POWERFUL blackpill. shit shook me to my core fam. that shit can't even have so called "similarities", that is EXACTLY what is happening to us right now. some only caring for personal appearance rather than copulation like everyone else. violence against the excess males, and the others turning gay and just ldaring until they're either killed or die alone. i've seen the video before and i forgot about it, but this serves as a grim reminder of the world we currently live in. i pray for you, brothERs.

Great study.

Might I add that the reason the mice turn to violence is the same reason boys turn to knife crime in London. When these males cannot climb dominance hierarchies, they cannot compete, and their only way of competing is by turning to violence. The relative poverty in London has been increasing for many years, so it makes sense that these males who cannot compete in normal ways, would turn to violence and crime.
The englishman have been turning to knife crime in London since 200 years ago bro, is more that the mist make it easier for crime.

HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

This is one of the handful of must-read threads that truly deserve its place here.

Although there are legitimate concerns about drawing a false equivalency between these experiments and human society (we are not mice, after all), it interesting to see that this seems to be what is happening to Japan. Intense overcrowding, minimal personal space, leading to low birth rates and the side phenomenon of 'beautiful ones' (herbivore men).

Japan's insane work culture combined with women working obviously plays an enormous role in the birth rate decline, though, but that doesn't fully explain the collapsing sexual function.

Must-Ban Content

Although there are legitimate concerns about drawing a false equivalency between these experiments and human society (we are not mice, after all), it interesting to see that this seems to be what is happening to Japan. Intense overcrowding, minimal personal space, leading to low birth rates and the side phenomenon of 'beautiful ones' (herbivore men).

Japan's insane work culture combined with women working obviously plays an enormous role in the birth rate decline, though, but that doesn't fully explain the collapsing sexual function.
foids don’t need to select a partner to survive anymore, they onlyselect based on genetics therefore hypergamy is law

I relate to the mouses which were socially isolated and had nothing better to do than obsess about their looks and looksmaxx

i remember just bringing up this experiment will trigger urban twittercunts, it's a "dogwhistle" you see

We are necroing threads from 2018 now kek.

Mousecels fell for the "just take a shower" theory.

Literally modern society jfl

Dude this experiment is ground breaking, it needs to be spread

must-ban content that massively triggers roasties ("CHUDs are obsessed with this experiment REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE")

What do you think about this mouse? @Colvin76