Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mothers are the worst

Y

YunGandUgly

Greycel
My cunt of a mother had the AUDACITY tp ask if I met someone 'special' in college, if any autist is reading this it means a girlfriend or FWB. I almost told her I met several maxfacs who said I am deformed and that I would love her to meet them, instead my response was:
I met a lot of nice people mom

This bitch knows I am KHHV (Told her when I was having a meltdown last year) and since I've had 0 surgeries NOTHING changed you
Fucking cunt

make her hit you then beat her

My cunt of a mother had the AUDACITY tp ask if I met someone 'special' in college, if any autist is reading this it means a girlfriend or FWB. I almost told her I met several maxfacs who said I am deformed and that I would love her to meet them, instead my response was:

This bitch knows I am KHHV (Told her when I was having a meltdown last year) and since I've had 0 surgeries NOTHING changed you
Fucking cunt
Say what you want about moms but your mom is basically the only femoid in the universe that doesnt you a horrible death and suffering

irlfriend or FWB. I almost told her I met several maxfacs who said I am deformed and that I would love her to meet them, instead my response was:

What kind of deformation do you have?

What kind of deformation do you have?
My face is very assymetric, not full black skin but far from being white, Long midface and recessed jaw and chin from mouth breathing, bug eyes, narrow mouth, upturned nose, one leg is shorther than the other that went undiagnosed for a long time causing back and hip problems
Say what you want about moms but your mom is basically the only femoid in the universe that doesnt you a horrible death and suffering
She does this to torture me Ive told her countless time this subject is a big nono

They are awful. Mine is an absolute psycho cunt. Can't wait until she is out of my life forever

Why do you talk about your mom like that, you gigantic faggot? She's literally the only person who loves you unconditionally.

Why do you talk about your mom like that, you gigantic faggot? She's literally the only person who loves you unconditionally.
maybe he doesnt need some old roastie to love him

This is a romantic illusion. Many parents hate their children

You guys are my special someone :heart:

How old is she? Things were very different decades ago.

Mine stop being in denial and cried when she realized there were actually coming no grandchildren for her.

I'm keeping it cool because she's been suicidal through most of her life. She can't force me to accept her nor the cucked imbecile making a feast of her weakness, though.

They are awful. Mine is an absolute psycho cunt. Can't wait until she is out of my life forever
As far as mine is concerned, she’s already out of mine, thankfully. My shit job at least paid me just enough to move out of her fucking trash heap of a home.

As far as mine is concerned, she’s already out of mine, thankfully. My shit job at least paid me just enough to move out of her fucking trash heap of a home.
Good. Never look back even when she's on her way out and is trying to guilt trip you into helping her pay for her medical expenses. Fuck that cunt.

Mine stop being in denial and cried when she realized there were actually coming no grandchildren for her.

I'm keeping it cool because she's been suicidal through most of her life. She can't force me to accept her nor the cucked imbecile making a feast of her weakness, though.
The moment I bring up surgery mine cries too. It feels good to let it out of your chest and seeing she also feels bad about my situation apparently helps a lot

if she loved me she wouldnt have turned me into a fatherless bastard child and she probably also wouldnt have subjected me to neglect and sabotage throughout my childhood

your mother seems like she still believes their is hope for you, your mother is probably the only female who will ever care for you so i wouldn't get to mad at her.

if she loved me she wouldnt have turned me into a fatherless bastard child and she probably also wouldnt have subjected me to neglect and sabotage throughout my childhood
Sorry to hear about your mom. But it was directed at OP, your mom definitely did bad things but OP's mom is just curious because she wants grandkids.

Blackpill her already.
your mother seems like she still believes their is hope for you, your mother is probably the only female who will ever care for you so i wouldn't get to mad at her.

My face is very assymetric, not full black skin but far from being white, Long midface and recessed jaw and chin from mouth breathing, bug eyes, narrow mouth, upturned nose, one leg is shorther than the other that went undiagnosed for a long time causing back and hip problems

She does this to torture me Ive told her countless time this subject is a big nono

Did the surgeon said youre deformed?

They are not allowed to use that word but he said all that I am worried about isn't only in my head

exactly he had a mom who loved her he didnt have a mom that didnt want him born or a mom that kicked him out when he was 18 leaving him homeless on the streets for months on end

exactly he had a mom who loved her he didnt have a mom that didnt want him born or a mom that kicked him out when he was 18 leaving him homeless on the streets for months on end
I'm sorry if that happened to you.