Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mother tongue and inceldom

eschatoestetyzm

eschatoestetyzm

Greycel
Did anybody ever discuss about language as a factor of inceldom?
Look guys, I live in Poland and I think if you are anglophone you can not be an incel. Many women in Eastern Europe, SEA and other parts of world want to learn English and can jump on your dick to take English lesson from you. When Slavic woman hear English, she get wet. Alternatively languages such German, French, Spanish can be exciting. Other 7000 languages w*men consider as shit.

JBW + anglophony =:chad:

My country does not have a language of our own. We speak a language given to us by our conquerors.

:p

Did anybody ever discuss about language as a factor of inceldom?
Look guys, I live in Poland and I think if you are anglophone you can not be an incel. Many women in Eastern Europe, SEA and other parts of world want to learn English and can jump on your dick to take English lesson from you. When Slavic woman hear English, she get wet. Alternatively languages such German, French, Spanish can be exciting. Other 7000 languages w*men consider as shit.

JBW + anglophony =:chad:
only if your a white chad, if you are ethnic its over for you

I knew English well and was going to private repetitor with 2 quirky whores. Sometimes they were discussing their braindead chads during lectures, i was a laughing matter for them.

EE foids hate their country men, many of them study foreign languages, obsess over and fetishize foreign men. They are selective nationalist racist, hate neighborhood countries, hate minorities but love westerners and blacks, also love some Arabs and Turks generally

Hello fellow p0lak

yes, polish women are kind of their-own-culture-phobes, and would easily take foreign chads dick
but imo still this is a marginal problem if you have a good face

I knew English well and was going to private repetitor with 2 quirky whores. Sometimes they were discussing their braindead chads during lectures, i was a laughing matter for them.
Ragefuel tbh

ESL pill destroyed me

Graycel level shit thread.

Speaking french only opens you the foids gate if you're a french Chad.
American foids falling in love instantly as soon as they hear your french accent is a fucking cliché and a legend, and be sure I'd go to the US instantly if it wasn't the case :feelsYall:

I'd say them : Salut ma jolie-belle ! Envie d'un homme viril, derrière un tas de vieux pneus ? :feelshaha:

polki to zdradzieckie suki

My country does not have a language of our own. We speak a language given to us by our conquerors.
No offense but that's cucked lmao, mind telling which country?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back