Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mother murders son for having a small penis

He was 9 didn`t even enter puberty is she fucking retarded who she is beheaded and dismembered
He was a sea gook, he was fucked anyway, unlike he was some gook Chang, which barely exists. She should have never had him in the first place.

circumcission should be criminalized

Drowning... Couldn't even make it any sort of quick or painless way. Turn this whore into a quadruple amputee and a public fleshlight.

That kid was obviously a misogynist. :soy:

Crazy bitch I'll cut her to pieces. Dicklet died for being a dicklet with a crazy mom

jfl lol at the title, beyond brutal if true lmaooo

I don't know what to say. Women are retarded. You guys say it was mercy kill and i agree. But this could be entirely avoided if she hadn't mutilated his penis, decressing the penile girth. And raising him well fed and stuff, so that he will grow into a fully developed adult in the future.

I can guess she will just a slap on the hand for murdering his child.

WTF why would she do that to her own son that is fucked up

Oh but men are the only ones who shouldn't be trusted around children

dickletism is one of the great stigmas for a man, alongside being short and having black skin

lucky for me i was born with all three
r.i.p. to this youngcel
Rain GIF

We need a dictatorship to punish her and execute her to death by firing squad

Maybe he could have been fixed with hormonal therapy. Kid still didnt reach puberty.
He was a sea gook, it was ovER for him regardless, he came out of the womb and it was ovER. :feelsrope:

He was a sea gook, it was ovER for him regardless, he came out of the womb and it was ovER. :feelsrope:
:cryfeels::cryfeels: poor kid, imagine the fear and betrayal he felt from the person that was supposed to protect him. I bet that she was a singlemom.

:cryfeels::cryfeels: poor kid, imagine the fear and betrayal he felt from the person that was supposed to protect him. I bet that she was a singlemom.
Funny that sea gooks worship their children with white sexpats, but kill the children they have with their own men over the smallest things. It never been for gooks, their self hatred has cursed their future generations for all time. :feelsbadman:

Brutal:worryfeels:, especially so since this might even be understandable:shock::fuk:.

I'd like to have a little fun with that mother, won't be fun for her tho.
A humble little brutal rape would serve her just fine (in Project Zomboid)

Govsmile

The average IQ of the users here is sub90 judging by the comments.
His penis could have become fucking 7 inches after puberty retards and even if that wasn't the case, killing your child for such a retarded reason is always wrong.

I wish my mother did this to me. I also have phimosis, which makes it even worse

I experienced that, no need to imagine. What's more hurtful with sense of hopelessness is realizing that being betrayed and assaultd by your lookist relatives is a truecel trait, therefor I recognize I'm a truecel.

I experienced that, no need to imagine. What's more hurtful with sense of hopelessness is realizing that being betrayed and assaultd by your lookist relatives is a truecel trait, therefor I recognize I'm a truecel.
Me too, i remember as a kid wondering why my dad hates us and is so hostile to us when he is the one supposed to take care of us. Seeing families where parents are protective and supportive made me jealous.

Wtf, the small dick problem is a woman issue. Most guys would not care the ridicule comes from women. He even humiliated his dead son with murdered for small dick article.

An Indonesian woman drowned her nine-year-old son in the bath, claiming she was worried that his "small penis" would affect his prospects for the future, a police spokesman said Thursday. The 38-year-old woman from the capital Jakarta told police her son had had a small penis prior to being circumcised, but that it appeared to shrink further after the operation, police spokesman Rikwanto, who goes by one name, told AFP. "She told police investigators that she killed him as he would have a bleak future with his small penis," Rikwanto said. "She drowned her son in a bathtub filled with water. She then dressed him and laid him on a bed. After that, she went to a nearby police office to report her crime."

Brutal