Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most young men work 9 - 5 all week and and then spend the weekend standing in a bar hoping to be judged good enough by foids

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Really sounds fucking obscene when you say some things out loud that are considered normal as fuck in this society. You work a miserable job all week from 9 to 5 with a big slice of the money from that going to finance foids and then on Fridays and Saturdays you go to a club and drink something in huge amounts which is intended to basically temporarily partially incapacitate you physically and mentally while you stand around or dance around like an idiot waiting for a bunch of braindead little girls to notice you so that you can either get some fleeting fake affection at worst or stick your flesh into her flesh at best.

And this is how people live for YEARS. DECADES even. And that's completely fine and normal as a life priority?

And the worst thing is during that precious spare time you have between that 9 to 5 job you are a slave to THEIR judgement. If you are in a club THEY decide if you are good enough. All that hard work you put in during the week has no bearing, it was all pointless and gives you no sway here. You are playing by their rules now. Here you have a bunch of braindead mutts that will give you a glance and decide if you are physically worthy...that's it. You're on their monopoly board and you either have a pile of paper money or you don't. Then it's back to the grind next week and hope for the best next weekend.

Seems like...a fucking scam to me :feelsseriously:

Brutal. NEETmaxx all the way I reckon.

We incels cannot even do that, the clubs would turn us away and laugh in our fucking faces. HAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
PRAISE THE SUN! NEETDOM FOR LIFE

I can understand to an extent but i think the best advice is to get a job where you work from home and enjoy the work which is what I've been doing recently and avoid clubs and bars and female fuckery a much as possible.
We incels cannot even do that, the clubs would turn us away and laugh in our fucking faces. HAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, I've been to clubs tonnes of times in my younger years and there are plenty of incels and invisible normies there. :foidSoy: "Someone needs to make Chad look better sweetie"
it is mr. drumpf
trump-angry.gif

Last edited:
Ugly men never receive positive reinforcement from foids.

Ugly men never receive positive reinforcement from foids.
True. This is what I mean though. Our whole self worth and value as men in this society is based on how much foids value us which only 1 - 20% of men receive consistently so everyone else has to either use workarounds or just be miserable and not question it. Shit's fucked up son :lasereyes:

True. This is what I mean though. Our whole self worth and value as men in this society is based on how much foids value us which only 1 - 20% of men receive consistently so everyone else has to either use workarounds or just be miserable and not question it. Shit's fucked up son :lasereyes:
Incels are reminded of that every time we walk around a school, or our workplace. Foids will talk to men they want to have sex with, thus making the man popular.

Really sounds fucking obscene when you say some things out loud that are considered normal as fuck in this society. You work a miserable job all week from 9 to 5 with a big slice of the money from that going to finance foids and then on Fridays and Saturdays you go to a club and drink something in huge amounts which is intended to basically temporarily partially incapacitate you physically and mentally while you stand around or dance around like an idiot waiting for a bunch of braindead little girls to notice you so that you can either get some fleeting fake affection at worst or stick your flesh into her flesh at best.

And this is how people live for YEARS. DECADES even. And that's completely fine and normal as a life priority?

And the worst thing is during that precious spare time you have between that 9 to 5 job you are a slave to THEIR judgement. If you are in a club THEY decide if you are good enough. All that hard work you put in during the week has no bearing, it was all pointless and gives you no sway here. You are playing by their rules now. Here you have a bunch of braindead mutts that will give you a glance and decide if you are physically worthy...that's it. You're on their monopoly board and you either have a pile of paper money or you don't. Then it's back to the grind next week and hope for the best next weekend.

WISH I COULD DROP OUT OF SOCIETY AND JUST LIVE INNAWOODS TBH TBH:fuk::fuk:

It's not about self-worth. I don't need their approval to feel good about myself. I need their approval so I can have sex with them.

im expexted to do all that boring shit for life, no way jose i wanna stay here and smoke weed and fucking jerk it 24/7 and stretchmaxxx fuck that. might need to neet soon
Mushroom Person Waffle

A man would challenge the universe itself, just to slip his penis into stinky roast beef flaps for 3 minutes

It's not about self-worth. I don't need their approval to feel good about myself. I need their approval so I can have sex with them.
Well it is for most men hence the title "Most young men..." and I'm saying that it is a fucked up way of THEM thinking, not me or you i.e. Most young men in society are building THEIR self worth around whether foids find them physically attractive or not and in turn will have sex with them. It's something society shouldn't be teaching men to mould their self valuation around because it's a no win situation for a huge percentage of men.
A man would challenge the universe itself, just to slip his penis into stinky roast beef flaps for 3 minutes
Never have sexbots, artificial wombs and foid execution squads been needed so badly (in Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition)

Last edited:
Just NEET your whole life.:feelsLSD:
And visit hookers with the money the state gave you.

And go to gym everyday lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back