Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most women these days are fat, ugly, pigs who care nothing for their apperence

B

bcroger

Major
Women are now more obese than men even though men have 26 lbs more muscle (https://www.livescience.com/52998-women-combat-gender-differences.html ) and have denser bones.

The fact that American women are the fattest group of ppl on planet earth is disgusting to me.

\

Its not just the USA, all over the wrodl female obesity rates are WAY higher than men. I read that in Egypt like 37% of the men are obese but 57% of the women are. Africa and the middle east have by far the largest disparities in male/female obesity.

Last edited:
They'll blame it on hormones or eating disorders or what have you.
Anything to avoid accountability.

They don't care because it doesn't matter - they themselves say they're 10s, along with simps agreeing.

They look like bloated corpses

What cope? Its true.

Go worship your fat, sub human whale foids
No I like these foids

They'll blame it on hormones or eating disorders or what have you.
Anything to avoid accountability.
Or say that you should be proud of it

Yeah, destroying your health and dying at 25 is definitely something to be proud of

Women are now more obese than men even though men have 26 lbs more muscle (https://www.livescience.com/52998-women-combat-gender-differences.html ) and have denser bones.

The fact that American women are the fattest group of ppl on planet earth is disgusting to me.

View attachment 1103803\

Its not just the USA, all over the wrodl female obesity rates are WAY higher than men. I read that in Egypt like 37% of the men are obese but 57% of the women are. Africa and the middle east have by far the largest disparities in male/female obesity.
Its almost equal, Then again americans do be fat pigs mostly.

I think of Americans like these unhealthy fat blobs going into mcdonalds everyday and struggling to enter walmart.

Its almost equal, Then again americans do be fat pigs mostly.

I think of Americans like these unhealthy fat blobs going into mcdonalds everyday and struggling to enter walmart.
Middle eastern, Mexican and some African foids are even more fat than American foids

I want to food cope day in & day out but weight matters for guys so I don’t want to gain weight but foids are allowed to be fat and still live on easy mode.

I want to food cope day in & day out but weight matters for guys so I don’t want to gain weight but foids are allowed to be fat and still live on easy mode.
@BlueCore

agree

I wish it wasn't like this

View attachment 1103803\

True subhumans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back