Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most women live in constant denial of the biological process of aging

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
The vast majority of women believe that if they use all the right skincare products, get all the right cosmetic surgeries, wear sunscreen, eat the right diet, take the right supplements, it's possible for them to look young and attractive forever. The objective fact that even if you do all of these things you will still inevitably become old and ugly is simply not accepted by the AI and if they ever did acknowledge this fact they would feel extremely depressed and hopeless

You can look at it another way - they are using all of that because they realize they are aging. And for a foid aging starts at like 19 lol. Even the smallest wrinkle makes them 10x less attractive for Chad.

Most foids are constantly on birth control, period drugs
They consume alot of makeup with plastic and metals, their bodies are perfect for experiments

Foids are consumer gender
They eat up anything government wants them to

They are like insects hivemind

Foids are vain narcissists, of course they believe they're somehow above nature and can defeat their own biology

You can look at it another way - they are using all of that because they realize they are aging. And for a foid aging starts at like 19 lol. Even the smallest wrinkle makes them 10x less attractive for Chad.
They do understand this intuitively and it causes them immense amounts of stress and anxiety but they still consciously deny it and devote significant amounts of time, money and resources on activities that are predicated on denying this reality (such as doing a 23 step korean skincare routine)

This is why things like Dave Chappelle saying "there's no such thing as good 30 year old pussy" are the biggest emotional gut punch for them and they will immediately rush to decry such statements as misogynistic despite them being objectively correct

They do understand this intuitively and it causes them immense amounts of stress and anxiety but they still consciously deny it and devote significant amounts of time, money and resources on activities that are predicated on denying this reality (such as doing a 23 step korean skincare routine)

This is why things like Dave Chappelle saying "there's no such thing as good 30 year old pussy" are the biggest emotional gut punch for them and they will immediately rush to decry such statements as misogynistic despite them being objectively correct
Yeah they are fucking retarded. Women my age (28) that I used to know from school and other places look like shiiit nowadays. They're all wrinkly and dry looking. Nothing near what they looked like at 18. And this is with all the meme products and interventions they use.

Foids aged better when they lacked access to industrial strength chemical products. The more they try the worse they age ironically

Good thread one few of yours in recent times
Yeah they are fucking retarded. Women my age (28) that I used to know from school and other places look like shiiit nowadays. They're all wrinkly and dry looking. Nothing near what they looked like at 18. And this is with all the meme products and interventions they use.
Foids prime age is 15-16 already 19 years old slightly start slowly aging but i depends on phenotype

Foids aged better when they lacked access to industrial strength chemical products. The more they try the worse they age ironically
Yes and no, you should saw old photos some of them looked worse than modern ones not to mention that robust phenotypes were more common back then

Yes and no, you should saw old photos some of them looked worse than modern ones not to mention that robust phenotypes were more common back then
If you're talking about something similar to the eras where they used lead based makeup that's not really what I had in mind when making that post