Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most women have the traits of psychopaths

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
1. Superficial charm and high sense of self-worth-

They have the charm to easily have tons of social media followers, and are always on "QUEEN" shit for egregious behavior. Females are incapable of thinking other people are better than them. They demand to be constantly listened to. Anything that kills the fun makes them sad. Fun at the expense of other's happiness. Thats what they do best

2. They are extreme liars

Easy for them to say different things at different times based on the situation. Always making excuses as to why they don't fulfill their promises. They don't even care that you KNOW they are lying. Make you take blame for everything.

3. Cold heartless, living parasitic lifestyles

Other people's feelings do NOT matter, except for the small amount of people they actually may give a shit about. They want to turn others against each other. They want others to do FOR THEM. Not do anything themselves. Prefer NOT to work for a living.

4. Poor behavioral control and promiscuous

OF + getting drunk and having a three-way in Cabo after getting a poorly done tattoo of their daddy on the cleavage.

5. DO NOT take responsibility, possible childhood abuse

A history of juvenile delinquency, and not taking responsibility for it. As kids they were constantly able to get others to take the fall FOR them. HATE taking responsibility for their actions.

Women who do not fill this bucket list simply do not exist, prove me wrong.

Conversely, incels are the complete opposite of a psychopath:

1. Completely charmless, with low self-esteem
2. Honest to a fault, and utterly guileless
3. Maybe youngcels are possible parasites, but past that most incels do not have the opportunity to be parasites, WE HAVE to have jobs, We HAVE to earn our keep. No one cares about us enough to allow us to be leeches. Not even our own parents. We obviously have hearts because we want to be loved very badly, and sincerely.
4. High inhib virgins

Asuka is the optimal female. What you see is what you get.

Sadly, you are aptly describing a woman named Shannon. Your contrast aptly describes Intellau.

Other people's feelings do NOT matter, except for the small amount of people they actually may give a shit about. They want to turn others against each other. They want others to do FOR THEM. Not do anything themselves. Prefer NOT to work for a living.

Indeed. That woman manipulated her mentally-ill "best friend" into deceiving a man she disliked. This was achieved by convincing her "friend" to release his personal information. Note that Shannon chose a "dark triad" Chadlito over her "best friend" years ago.

I sit here in disgust as I think about her true personality and the support she receives due to being a pretty lass with a hole.

Not "most" women. EVERY SINGLE women on the face of earth. Some of them don't seem to be only bcz based patriarchal systems in many places keep them in their place.

women are evil in general but awalt is illogical

1. Superficial charm and high sense of self-worth-

They have the charm to easily have tons of social media followers, and are always on "QUEEN" shit for egregious behavior. Females are incapable of thinking other people are better than them. They demand to be constantly listened to. Anything that kills the fun makes them sad. Fun at the expense of other's happiness. Thats what they do best

2. They are extreme liars

Easy for them to say different things at different times based on the situation. Always making excuses as to why they don't fulfill their promises. They don't even care that you KNOW they are lying. Make you take blame for everything.

3. Cold heartless, living parasitic lifestyles

4. Poor behavioral control and promiscuous

OF + getting drunk and having a three-way in Cabo after getting a poorly done tattoo of their daddy on the cleavage.

5. DO NOT take responsibility, possible childhood abuse

A history of juvenile delinquency, and not taking responsibility for it. As kids they were constantly able to get others to take the fall FOR them. HATE taking responsibility for their actions.

Women who do not fill this bucket list simply do not exist, prove me wrong.

Conversely, incels are the complete opposite of a psychopath:

1. Completely charmless, with low self-esteem
2. Honest to a fault, and utterly guileless
3. Maybe youngcels are possible parasites, but past that most incels do not have the opportunity to be parasites, WE HAVE to have jobs, We HAVE to earn our keep. No one cares about us enough to allow us to be leeches. Not even our own parents. We obviously have hearts because we want to be loved very badly, and sincerely.
4. High inhib virgins
Honestly at this point I’m convinced most people are deeply selfish hypocrites without even a modicum of self awareness. All those bullshit mainstream majority positions that are constantly propaganda shoved down everybody’s throat? Most people really do buy into (perhaps in large part because if you’re in the in group then then you benefit — e.g. women/Chads). Most women in particular don’t appear to mature much past how they are in middle school/early high school has been my observation.

The people that do see how things are are usually beat down by life consistently for years and even then societal conditioning and brainwashing keeps a lot of men in tow. And I mean actually beaten down by life not how every woman claims they’ve been “”””raped”””” and “had a hard life” for attention/sympathy farming.

believing women are having threesome left and right is neuroticism

Sadly, you are aptly describing a woman named Shannon. Your contrast aptly describes Intellau.

Indeed. That woman manipulated her mentally-ill "best friend" into deceiving a man she disliked. This was achieved by convincing her "friend" to release his personal information. Note that Shannon chose a "dark triad" Chadlito over her "best friend" years ago.

I sit here in disgust as I think about her true personality and the support she receives due to being a pretty lass with a hole.
FOID WORSHIP @SergeantIncel

200.gif

they have no empathy. masochist holes.

Woman are Vile creatures. If you let her influence , Stop you from Taking drugs or your copes . Then you didnt grow a fucking spine yet.

A Woman cant fix your incelish Looks , she can only Provide Some Pleasure .

"Most" is rather...cucked. Perhaps all.

Re: True opinion on heartstrings?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185018510Tuesday, March 08, 2016 9:11 PM CST
Disregarding the valueless Internet disputes above, the user is quite pitiful. Heartstrings is nothing more than a female Internet narcissist concerned with using the presence of a vulva to fabricate supposed "success" within society.

Most are high-functioning sociopaths.