Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most women aren't sluts

Cope, real chads have frequent one-night stands, that's where their high foids bodycount comes from.
That obviously doesn't mean the average foid has as many as chad, but has quite a few when the occasion is right.
They might have 3 to 9 relationships before age 30, but that doesn't incude the casual sex.

Even if those numbers were true (which they either aren't or are from a boomer age survey where roasties lied anyway)...
3-9 is still disgusting and used up.
Any foid who fucked another man before her husband is a disgusting piece of meat that needs to be fed to some rabid hyenas.
Cope, real chads have frequent one-night stands, that's where their high foids bodycount comes from.
That obviously doesn't mean the average foid has as many as chad, but has quite a few when the occasion is right.
They might have 3 to 9 relationships before age 30, but that doesn't incude the casual sex.
OP is totally cucked

You guys are acting like women in 2020 have a count under 20 minimum before they're done with high school

The number one cope amongst incels is that somehow most women are slutting it up like crazy and racking up tens of bodies every year. This just makes no sense. Does anyone have actual proof of this? Crazy news stories and videos of women slutting it up aren't real proof, there's no way to actually show that the majority of women are doing this. Also keep in mind getting dressing in slutty clothing, drinking, dancing like a slut, etc is not the same as actually being promiscuous. Women love teasing and flaunting themselves like this without actually giving anything up, society now emboldens them to do this as well.

Here's what I think: The type of man that can slay easily through pure looks alone (true Chad) is incredibly rare, like one in 10,000-50,000, not common enough for a woman to fuck one every week or every month, they might meet one every year.

If I was going purely by my own experience, this is closer to reality:
-Majority of women, around 60%, have 3 to 9 partners in total before they are 30.
-Large minority of women, around 30%, are looser women that have an average of one different dating partner every year until they are 30.
-Minority of women, around 10%, are genuine sluts that have multiple partners every year. The types of girls you hear about in stories and see in videos that enrage you.
At 30 most settle down or greatly slow down with dating.

This makes more sense to me than the idea most women are getting banged like every week or something. It fits with the incel view of the world as well, if women are as selective with their partners as I think they are, then it makes the incel struggle all the more difficult, as they have less chance of scoring and have to put more effort into it.
Here's what I think: The type of man that can slay easily through pure looks alone (true Chad) is incredibly rare, like one in 10,000-50,000, not common enough for a woman to fuck one every week or every month, they might meet one every year.
I think this is just wrong, it's more like one in 10. You actually think only 0.01% of men are chads?

You have to live in the 3rd world or some conservative reservation somewhere if those are your experiences tbh.
SwedishWomenSluts

JFL at those Swedish women coping saying their numbers aren't high.

Even if those numbers were true (which they either aren't or are from a boomer age survey where roasties lied anyway)...
3-9 is still disgusting and used up.
Any foid who fucked another man before her husband is a disgusting piece of meat that needs to be fed to some rabid hyenas.

Can always trust you to be based and truthful

If the women with a body count of 5 is a slut, then what does that make a women with a body count of 150? It is absurb to put them on the same level, one is clearly much worse than the other.

Sounds like you believe in the lesser of two evils fallacy.

Well the truth is evil is evil or as the Stannis Baratheon character once aptly put it: “A good act does not wash out the bad Ser Davos, nor the bad the good.”

In other words a whore/slut who appears to practice restraint is still a whore/slut at the end of the day and just as bad for society as the whore/slut with an even higher cock carousel count.

The degree of sluttiness doesn’t really matter as again evil is evil.

The hypothetical ghetto nigger that kills say 35 people in a random rampage is no less evil than a Joseph Stalin type individual simply because his body count is lower.

Evil is evil.

The only thing that separates the murderous nigger from Stalin is opportunity ie Stalin simply had the ability by fate to kill more people but that does not make him more or less evil than the murderous ghetto nigger.

Its the same with sluts and their varying cock carousel counts.

this place is more brutal than any private fight club in russia or some 3rd world country

More than 1 partner = slut whore

>Majority of women, around 60%, have 3 to 9 partners in total before they are 30.

So what you're saying is the majority of women are sluts

We always get a greycel trying to dismantle the blackpill, there was another one a couple weeks back....

if my grandma wasn’t I wouldn’t be on this fucking planet right now

We always get a greycel trying to dismantle the blackpill, there was another one a couple weeks back....

He'll be gone eventually. He seems like IT material. Probably will go cope there.

I think this is just wrong, it's more like one in 10. You actually think only 0.01% of men are chads?

You have to live in the 3rd world or some conservative reservation somewhere if those are your experiences tbh.
View attachment 187038
sad stuff when they are hitting double digits and not even 20 yet. :feelsbadman: go and get your sloppy 30th boys!

Well the truth is evil is evil or as the Stannis Baratheon character once aptly put it: “A good act does not wash out the bad Ser Davos, nor the bad the good.”

In other words a whore/slut who appears to practice restraint is still a whore/slut at the end of the day and just as bad for society as the whore/slut with an even higher cock carousel count.

The hypothetical ghetto nigger that kills say 35 people in a random rampage is no less evil than a Joseph Stalin type individual simply because his body count is lower.

Evil is evil.

The only thing that separates the murderous nigger from Stalin is opportunity ie Stalin simply had the ability by fate to kill more people but that does not make him more or less evil than the murderous ghetto nigger.

why youre so wise and based?? im following you rn

Greycels need a probation period. Its basically means less tolerance towards their posts during the time they are greycels.

View attachment 187038
I know many sluts exist, especially in Sweden. :)

Even if they do not rack up 3 digit numbers, women will likely do something like this in their lives. Most women go to college these days, and it's like a chad buffet for them.

There will likely be a period of time in their life where they are especially promiscuous, even if it is for just 4 years with 40 different men, 4 weeks four different men, or fourty minutes with 2 different men.

You even admitted that greater than fourty percent of women are dirty whores by your estimation. @Golden Blue

Chads just aren't common enough for this to be the case, even if those Chads have one night stands every single night. Why do you guys overestimate the amount of those men? A Chad is maybe one in every 500-1000 males, might be a couple in a high school, around 10-15 in a medium-sized university. Keep in mind, a Chad is someone who can slay with little/no social effort, who can slay based on almost wholly on their looks. Everyone else has to get lucky or has no hope, even Chadlites have to preen a great deal and make a show/impress to slay, ofc truecels will have no chance. Haven't you guys seen all those tinder threads and seen how high the standards that women have? When you leave the house how many guys are good-looking enough to chat up a girl and be slaying in under a day? Only extremely gl Chads can pull stuff like that off. The bar for looks-based slaying is very high, but once you pass it you can get away with almost anything(like being a Nazi, misogynist, etc).

Evil is evil.

Don't know why you're drawing this analogy of promiscuity to murder? It's not quite the same.

With Stalin and the criminal, Stalin had the opportunity and abused it, while the criminal never had the opportunity at all. With the two women I'm describing, both had the opportunity and one abused it (much) more than the other.

One is clearly better than the other. There's a clear difference is wilpower, restraint and dignity between a women with 10 bodies and a women with 100 all else equal. Same goes for any "if she's not a slut she's a virgin" guy ITT. We all know which of the two is better. Call them both sluts if you want, but don't pretend like there isn't a difference. All I'm doing is acknowledging that difference by calling one a slut and the other "normal", because let's be honest it is normal.

Last edited:
It’s like comparing a female who’s had sex 50 times with the same guy vs a new partner every week. can it be comparable?

3-9 partners = slut

Watching this thread. Will read responses when I get home.

sure, but they are still jaded whores who have done it all and seen it all by age 18 or so.

Theyre all sluts for chad. Court dismissed, case closed, all other opinions are cope.

I don't think that. But the ones that are even unattractive can choose to be sluts so easily though. That's what irks me more, when I fight for scraps and get nothing.

As a personal anecdote, when i was at uni, literally no roastie there, unless they went with a boyfriend, had slept with less than 10 people. Foids are sluts, they just start lying more when they get older, classic tactic

cope, foids are having sex right and left with all the chads and chadlites in their city

sluts for you NO. Sluts for CHAD, yes.

COPE