Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most women aren't sluts

Golden Blue

Golden Blue

Officer
★★
The number one cope amongst incels is that somehow most women are slutting it up like crazy and racking up tens of bodies every year. This just makes no sense. Does anyone have actual proof of this? Crazy news stories and videos of women slutting it up aren't real proof, there's no way to actually show that the majority of women are doing this. Also keep in mind getting dressing in slutty clothing, drinking, dancing like a slut, etc is not the same as actually being promiscuous. Women love teasing and flaunting themselves like this without actually giving anything up, society now emboldens them to do this as well.

Here's what I think: The type of man that can slay easily through pure looks alone (true Chad) is incredibly rare, like one in 10,000-50,000, not common enough for a woman to fuck one every week or every month, they might meet one every year.

If I was going purely by my own experience, this is closer to reality:
-Majority of women, around 60%, have 3 to 9 partners in total before they are 30.
-Large minority of women, around 30%, are looser women that have an average of one different dating partner every year until they are 30.
-Minority of women, around 10%, are genuine sluts that have multiple partners every year. The types of girls you hear about in stories and see in videos that enrage you.
At 30 most settle down or greatly slow down with dating.

This makes more sense to me than the idea most women are getting banged like every week or something. It fits with the incel view of the world as well, if women are as selective with their partners as I think they are, then it makes the incel struggle all the more difficult, as they have less chance of scoring and have to put more effort into it.

People here say women reach 1,000 partners. BULLSHIT

The average is somewhere from 50-100 IMO.

Majority of women, around 60%, have 3 to 9 partners in total before they are 30.
Even if those numbers were true (which they either aren't or are from a boomer age survey where roasties lied anyway)...
3-9 is still disgusting and used up.
Any foid who fucked another man before her husband is a disgusting piece of meat that needs to be fed to some rabid hyenas.

The number one cope amongst incels is that somehow most women are slutting it up like crazy and racking up tens of bodies every year. This just makes no sense. Does anyone have actual proof of this? Crazy news stories and videos of women slutting it up aren't real proof, there's no way to actually show that the majority of women are doing this. Also keep in mind getting dressing in slutty clothing, drinking, dancing like a slut, etc is not the same as actually being promiscuous. Women love teasing and flaunting themselves like this without actually giving anything up, society now emboldens them to do this as well.

Here's what I think: The type of man that can slay easily through pure looks alone (true Chad) is incredibly rare, like one in 10,000-50,000, not common enough for a woman to fuck one every week or every month, they might meet one every year.

-Majority of women, around 60%, have 3 to 9 partners in total before they are 30.
-Large minority of women, around 30%, are looser women that have an average of one different dating partner every year until they are 30.
-Minority of women, around 10%, are genuine sluts that have multiple partners every year. The types of girls you hear about in stories and see in videos that enrage you.

This makes more sense to me than the idea most women are getting banged like every week or something. It fits with the incel view of the world as well, if women are as selective with their partners as I think they are, then it makes the incel struggle all the more difficult, as they have less chance of scoring and have to put more effort into it.
Screenshot 20200106 102042 Reddit

Unrelated but im peeing right now

The more options she has, the more of a whore she is. Thanks to social media and big daddy government women aren't looking for a LTR but just casual hooking up.

They aren't sluts
for you that is

What is ur definition of a slut? 100 guys? So 99 still doesn't fall into the slut range.

In all seriousness it's always safer to assume AWALT.

If she isn’t a virgin, she is a slut.

A foid who had a train ran on her then marries her next bf, do u consider that a slut?

There's just too many variations, so always AWALT

How do you know most women think like this? How do you even know this is a woman?
This can't be what qualifies as proof to you guys, lol. It's hysteric.

People here say women reach 1,000 partners. BULLSHIT

The average is somewhere from 50-100 IMO.

Maybe for sluts but for the majority I think those numbers way too high, that's like a different guy every two weeks for years. I've barely even seen 50 chad-lites in my whole life. I would be willing to believe it if the idea just had more proof.

How do you know most women think like this? How do you even know this is a woman?
This can't be what qualifies as proof to you guys, lol. It's hysteric.

Maybe for sluts but for the majority I think those numbers way too high, that's like a different guy every two weeks for years. I've barely even seen 50 chad-lites in my whole life. I would be willing to believe it if the idea just had more proof.

No if a woman sleeps with 6 guys a year (one every two months) that is 60 in 10 years. Women start fucking around 13-15 until late 20s

What's your thought on this @RREEEEEEEEE ?

This can't be what qualifies as proof to you guys, lol. Its hysteric.

I think what's more hysteric is the amount of mental gymnastics it takes to convince yourself. You clearly dont belong here. Why waste your time? There are plenty of soy cuck outlets for you to cope on.

There are obvious exaggerations on this forum about foid behaviour ngl, but still we cannot just pretend wahmen don't just like slutting around once Chad enters their range of sight. Also, most holes have AT THE VERY DAMN LEAST 5 sexual partners before actually commiting to betabuxx cuck.

You’re not blackpilled, keep coping so you can betabuxx for a used up whore though :feelsokman:

There are obvious exaggerations on this forum about foid behaviour ngl, but still we cannot just pretend foids don't just like slutting around once Chad enters their range of sight. Also, most foids have AT THE VERY DAMN LEAST 5 sexual partners before actually commiting to betabuxx cuck.

There are obvious exaggerations on this forum about foid behaviour ngl, but still we cannot just pretend wahmen don't just like slutting around once Chad enters their range of sight. Also, most holes have AT THE VERY DAMN LEAST 5 sexual partners before actually commiting to betabuxx cuck.

I think what's more hysteric is the amount of mental gymnastics it takes to convince yourself. You clearly dont belong here. Why waste your time? There are plenty of soy cuck outlets for you to cope on.

When you believe in these claims with little to no proof, you are acting emotional, like a woman.

There's a huge difference between 5-10 and 50-100 or more.

When you believe in these claims with little to no proof, you are acting emotional, like a woman.

There's a huge difference between 5-10 and 50-100 or more.

Whatever you say boyo.

A woman doesn’t have to fuck an entire football team’s worth of guys to become a slut.

If she engages in any sex outside of marriage she is a slut plain and simple.

If she conducts herself like a filthy pig ie behaves like a tease and dresses slutty and talks provocatively yet hasn’t taken a cock in any of her major orifices guess what? She’s still a slut.

A good analogy to this is that of the nigger and to borrow some classic Johnny Rebel lyrics to make my point one of his great songs went a little something like this...

“It ain’t the big lips or the nose it ain’t your kinky hair or your clothes, it ain’t your dreadlocks swinging or the way that you walk, it ain’t the smell or the black, white people might learn to deal a little with that, but if you wanna know nigger this is what pisses us off. It’s the attitude stupid, it’s what’s inside your brain, it’s the attitude stupid, when you ever gonna change, you keep thinking about things in black and white, when you gonna learn the difference between wrong and right, it’s the attitude stupid, we don’t owe you a thing.”

So the lesson here is that attitude is everything.

It’s what makes a nigger a nigger as opposed to a proud and strong black man that is worthy of respect and it is what makes a slut a slut regardless of her cock carousel or lack there of count.

I think OP you are still lost in the societal feminist egalitarian bullshit propagandized mindset that makes you strive and crave for fairness across the genders but the natural order of things will never change because of how our different genders are wired at a base level ie a woman cannot take more than one man’s cock and not end up emotionally damaged over time from such behavior where she ends up with the thousand cock stare since women cannot separate sexual intimacy from their emotions and so they become ruined basket cases from riding the cock carousel whereas men who do the same but with women only become ever more confident and self satisfied because our gender can and does have the inherint ability to separate sex and emotions and just get off from the sex.

This is why the double standard will always exist no matter how many SJW’s and related radfems cry about it ie men who sleep around will always be considered studs while women who do the same will be considered sluts and shamed for this behavior.

They get shamed for it because society’s twisted conscience knows that women who do this are only hurting themselves and so want them to stop.

I call society’s conscience twisted because it seems to me that society never can seem to come up with a perfect solution to anything ie it’s good on one level that society slut-shames sluts but bad in the aspect that it’s simply name calling that only makes such women feel bad without actually doing anything to truly motivate them to change their behavior.

Most women dress like sluts.

Fewer women dress and act like sluts.

Even fewer than that actually are sluts.

As we all know, it's a whole dimension easier for women to actually be sluts than it is for men. For every chad who pumps and dumps, there's about 100 sluts who get pumped and dumped.

WARNING MY PEE NSFW NSFW WARNING MY PEE OPEN AT OWN RISK

There it is

Bruh...

Last edited:
3-9 is a fucking LIE. Maybe thats how many relationships they had but hell no. I know a curry foid that brags about having 50 body count and she’s only 21, goes to a top uni in my state.

This thread might end up on IT.

I gotta somewhat agree with “shy” girls but once chad comes around she becomes a total slut for him
119 bluepillers. Pretty sure IT is screenshotting this bluepill cuck garbage rn.
Palmeirassigmacel has already

A woman doesn’t have to fuck an entire football team’s worth of guys to become a slut.

If she engages in any sex outside of marriage she is a slut plain and simple.

If she conducts herself like a filthy pig ie behaves like a tease and dresses slutty and talks provocatively yet hasn’t taken a cock in any of her major orifices guess what? She’s still a slut.

A good analogy to this is that of the nigger and to borrow some classic Johnny Rebel lyrics to make my point one of his great songs went a little something like this...

“It ain’t the big lips or the nose it ain’t your kinky hair or your clothes, it ain’t your dreadlocks swinging or the way that you walk, it ain’t the smell or the black, white people might learn to deal a little with that, but if you wanna know nigger this is what pisses us off. It’s the attitude stupid, it’s what’s inside your brain, it’s the attitude stupid, when you ever gonna change, you keep thinking about things in black and white, when you gonna learn the difference between wrong and right, it’s the attitude stupid, we don’t owe you a thing.”

So the lesson here is that attitude is everything.

It’s what makes a nigger a nigger as opposed to a proud and strong black man that is worthy of respect and it is what makes a slut a slut regardless of her cock carousel or lack there of count.

I think OP you are still lost in the societal feminist egalitarian bullshit propagandized mindset that makes you strive and crave for fairness across the genders but the natural order of things will never change because of how our different genders are wired at a base level ie a woman cannot take more than one man’s cock and not end up emotionally damaged over time from such behavior where she ends up with the thousand cock stare since women cannot separate sexual intimacy from their emotions and so they become ruined basket cases from riding the cock carousel whereas men who do the same but with women only become ever more confident and self satisfied because our gender can and does have the inherint ability to separate sex and emotions and just get off from the sex.

This is why the double standard will always exist no matter how many SJW’s and related radfems cry about it ie men who sleep around will always be considered studs while women who do the same will be considered sluts and shamed for this behavior.

They get shamed for it because society’s twisted conscience knows that women who do this are only hurting themselves and so want them to stop.

I call society’s conscience twisted because it seems to me that society never can seem to come up with a perfect solution to anything ie it’s good on one level that society slut-shames sluts but bad in the aspect that it’s simply name calling that only makes such women feel bad without actually doing anything to truly motivate them to change their behavior.

If the women with a body count of 5 is a slut, then what does that make a women with a body count of 150? It is absurb to put them on the same level, one is clearly much worse than the other.

3-9 is a fucking LIE. Maybe thats how many relationships they had but hell no. I know a curry foid that brags about having 50 body count and she’s only 21, goes to a top uni in my state.

I know some sluts too. Everyone knows sluts exist, everyone knows sluts are bad, but how many are actually out there?

Last edited:
I agree with you that the sluttiest holes are minority but females only having 1-3 partners are less in number than the sluttiest holes.

If the women with a body count of 5 is a slut, then what does that make a women with a body count of 150? It is absurb to put them on the same level, one is clearly much worse than the other.

I know some sluts too. Everyone knows sluts exist, everyone knows sluts are bad, but how many are actually out there?
I don’t know a single foid with a body count under 5, hell not even my momma is under 5 :feelsrope::feelspuke: most are at least teens to up to 40

I used to think like you. Only an isolated incel would think that this is true. If you have some normie informants you'll know how often women get laid.

I got to hear this chick fucked this guy, then 2 hours later this dude. This chick blew 3 guys the same night. This chick sleeps with 1-3 guys per week etc

I can assure you, over the course of 10+ years they can rack up 3 digit numbers easily. Less than 100 partners by their mid 20s is considered not much these days.

I used to think like you. Only an isolated incel would think that this is true. If you have some normie informants you'll know how often women get laid.

I got to hear this chick fucked this guy, then 2 hours later this dude. This chick blew 3 guys the same night. This chick sleeps with 1-3 guys per week etc

I can assure you, over the course of 10+ years they can rack up 3 digit numbers easily. Less than 100 partners by their mid 20s is considered not much these days.
Even if they do not rack up 3 digit numbers, women will likely do something like this in their lives. Most women go to college these days, and it's like a chad buffet for them.

There will likely be a period of time in their life where they are especially promiscuous, even if it is for just 4 years with 40 different men, 4 weeks four different men, or fourty minutes with 2 different men.

You even admitted that greater than fourty percent of women are dirty whores by your estimation. @Golden Blue

don't care really just want to purge these filthy whores .

Keep bumping the thread, I wanna see how ITcucks will react. Probably screencap and make a post like "they are beginning to understand".