Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ☠ Most women aren't actually bad people and give men quality of life its a matter of pov ⚠

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
100% - Permaban soy
Just not YOU and that's why you're angry and hating women. Just like tails said: "only ugly men hate women". And it's clear why. You get treated like SHIT because you look like SHIT (water).

But the point is that many of you are too retarded or to stupid to realize that not every sub 8 man gets treated like shit. It's just YOU and the rest of the bottom of the barrel.

Women give men an incredible amount of PLEASURE by being with them, exchanging intimate actions such as cuddling, kissing, sex and more most here will never experience. Yes, back then very most men would marry women even though the women didn't want to but had no other choice. They didn't had much options because they couldn't open bank accounts, couldn't work if not married (depends on country) and society looked down on them. In my country rape inside of a marriage was legal. Relationships were an exchange. Today theyre based on attraction and love, and everyone is more happy than ever.

Just not YOU and the rest of the bottom of the barrel.

Keep coping and triggering soyboys with muh "all pussies stink like fish" and shit. We all know that shit ain't the truth. Hating on women is a cope.

It's a COPING mechanism.

Ever wondered why no one can understand incels?

BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT REALITY.

It's over for this forum

Just not YOU and that's why you're angry and hating women. Just like tails said: "only ugly men hate women". And it's clear why. You get treated like SHIT because you look like SHIT (water).

But the point is that many of you are too retarded or to stupid to realize that not every sub 8 man gets treated like shit. It's just YOU and the rest of the bottom of the barrel.

Women give men an incredible amount of PLEASURE by being with them, exchanging intimate actions such as cuddling, kissing, sex and more most here will never experience. Yes, back then very most men would marry women even though the women didn't want to but had no other choice. They didn't had much options because they couldn't open bank accounts, couldn't work if not married (depends on country) and society looked down on them. In my country rape inside of a marriage was legal. Relationships were an exchange. Today theyre based on attraction and love, and everyone is more happy than ever.

Just not YOU and the rest of the bottom of the barrel.

Keep coping and triggering soyboys with muh "all pussies stink like fish" and shit. We all know that shit ain't the truth. Hating on women is a cope.

It's a COPING mechanism.

Ever wondered why no one can understand incels?

BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT REALITY.

It's over for this forum
Angry cuck

So you're saying most whores aren't bad people because they like other men who are better looking than us? stupid fuck hang yourself cuck

Yeah it's always YOU, YOU are the problem for being born in this shit reality out of your own will. " Never blame whores you guys! " :soy:

So you're saying most whores aren't bad people because they like other men who are better looking than us? stupid fuck hang yourself cuck
this OP is a retarded soy cuck and a literally fakecel

When my cat scratches me I still get angry and tell him off, even though he lives in an entirely different world than me.
Retardmaxxing won't get you anywhere

Didn’t read, I don’t care about women. I just wanna have enough money so I can live in peace and not worry about shit. I have never done anything in life to get a girl and never will. I just wanted to live a life where I can keep to myself and be happy, I don’t want anyone to bother me and don’t wanna bother anyone else. However nigger Jews won’t let that happen. I hate women but I’m also greatly indifferent to them. I’m not seething constantly about them and have more problems in life.

Just accept being treated like shit bro it’s natural :soy:

I’m shitting so good rn, mang

Incredibly retarded post. Women are bad people precisely because they treat better looking men well and us like shit. This is one way to measure character: by how someone treats others who can do nothing for them.

And incels hate women as a reaction to how they've been treated. It's one entire group of people that frequently and consistently treats us badly and denies us a basic human need.

When my cat scratches me I still get angry and tell him off, even though he lives in an entirely different world than me.
Retardmaxxing won't get you anywhere
Yeah, your cat will probably even react to it stopping it, but society wont.

Looksmaxx or death

I dont agree, i cant remember who made the thread.
, it was about everything being conditional by how much people have to offer and need help. Modern woman gets all the help and worship unconditionally so they grow up to be entitled spoiled cunts.

Incredibly retarded post. Women are bad people precisely because they treat better looking men well and us like shit. This is one way to measure character: by how someone treats others who can do nothing for them.

And incels hate women as a reaction to how they've been treated. It's one entire group of people that frequently and consistently treats us badly and denies us a basic human need.
Men are lookist too, its innate to human nature.

Ugly women get treated like shit offline too.

Have you ever known a popular ugly girl in school or work? lol

Yeah, its just nature and it works for most men, if youre offended by that looksmaxx and adapt or keep rotting

Men are not at all as lookist as women are. You can't even compare it. Women's lookism destroys lives.

In what situation ugly women get treated like shit? I just don't see this happening with so many simps existing.

Not being popular is very different from getting treated like shit.

Don't even compare the treatment ugly men receive with what ugly women receive.

Men are not at all as lookist as women are. You can't even compare it. Women's lookism destroys lives.

In what situation ugly women get treated like shit? I just don't see this happening with so many simps existing.

Not being popular is very different from getting treated like shit.

Don't even compare the treatment ugly men receive with what ugly women receive.
Ugly girls get bullied for their looks too, knew a few who went through that.

you're right, banned for speaking the truth no incel wants to hear but women aren't good either

Last edited:
Fuck you, foids are looking, heightist, make life a living hell for sub5s and manlets. That alone justifies my hatred of them. Male normies are similar and I hate those shitheads too.

My whole life everybody told me it's my fault. Ugly men are the only people with agency according to soys. I almost feel powerful bc it seems like I'm the only one who can affect anything.

It's still a broken society though isn't it. Traditional values existed for a reason.

This left-wing, gynocentric society is on a path of slow decline.

Even if it were true that on average people are happier, the ship is still sinking, so to speak.

Alright here's a rebuttal you absolute retard.

1. Your premise is untrue. Not all ugly men hate women. Infact many don't and simpfaggots such as yourself are the ultimate proof of this.

2. Plenty of sex havers come to the same or similar conclusions about women.

3. You do talk like a faggot who never cuddled, kissed or had sex before. If women fulfill the male sexual imperative then that's not a positive trait on their part as free acting individuals. Infact from the incel perspective this "Godliness" of women doesn't exist since they never get these things from women. So they have literally no reason to simp for these creatures like you are doing right now.

They would actually be the nice creatures that soycucks like you think they are if they actually made the sacrifice to fuck incels.

4. Monogamous marriage is based. Its the only true and tested system where inceldom didn't exist or atleast was controlled. What have women ever given to society to deserve to have bank accounts? To store their betabuxxes hard earned money or to store the alimony proceeds? What do they even contribute at work that men can't do a 100 times better? Also lmao @ marital rape, such an oxymoron. A wife's duty to her legally wedded husband is not rape you absolute cuckward.

Plus who are you to decide that those brides of the past didn't want to get into their marriages? They were mostly raised with a moral imperative towards society which they fulfilled. Things were simply not as Lookist as they are now. You think everyone is happier in our hyper lookist insecure modern life where attraction and the meaningless thing called "love" guides everything? Lmao. You really want to argue that the modern system of unbridled whoredom is ideal?

5. And finally, and this maybe controversial. Who the fuck are you to decide that we are bottom of the barrell? On whose standards? Modern chad only whores who've forgotten their place in thia gynocentric world? Lol are you a foid or something.

, it was about everything being conditional by how much people have to offer and need help. Modern woman gets all the help and worship unconditionally so they grow up to be entitled spoiled cunts.
I am not saying that every girls is like that, but there were experiments where the scientists gave chocolates and sweets to both boys and girls group. Boys gave away most of their candies to girls while vice versa was almost never the case. It may imply that there is a strong biological basis to female entitlement.

A 2018cel being perma’d for joining the soy cult? Never thought I’d see the day.

This entire thread. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Troy laugh

1. Your premise is untrue. Not all ugly men hate women. Infact many don't and simpfaggots such as yourself are the ultimate proof of this.

3. You do talk like a faggot who never cuddled, kissed or had sex before. If women fulfill the male sexual imperative then that's not a positive trait on their part as free acting individuals. Infact from the incel perspective this "Godliness" of women doesn't exist since they never get these things from women. So they have literally no reason to simp for these creatures like you are doing right now.

They would actually be the nice creatures that soycucks like you think they are if they actually made the sacrifice to fuck incels.

4. Monogamous marriage is based. Its the only true and tested system where inceldom didn't exist or atleast was controlled. What have women ever given to society to deserve to have bank accounts? To store their betabuxxes hard earned money or to store the alimony proceeds? What do they even contribute at work that men can't do a 100 times better? Also lmao @ marital rape, such an oxymoron. A wife's duty to her legally wedded husband is not rape you absolute cuckward.

Plus who are you to decide that those brides of the past didn't want to get into their marriages? They were mostly raised with a moral imperative towards society which they fulfilled. Things were simply not as Lookist as they are now. You think everyone is happier in our hyper lookist insecure modern life where attraction and the meaningless thing called "love" guides everything? Lmao. You really want to argue that the modern system of unbridled whoredom is ideal?

5. And finally, and this maybe controversial. Who the fuck are you to decide that we are bottom of the barrell? On whose standards? Modern chad only whores who've forgotten their place in thia gynocentric world? Lol are you a foid or something.
Looks like he scored a Becky and now that he's in his honeymoon phase so he thinks women are not that bad.
Like they say- no matter how hard they try to act based and blackpilled on internet..most men are indeed one IOI away from the bluepill plantation.

what a gigantic fucking soyified retard.
foids are weak inferior SUBHUMANS who must be dominated, degraded, overpowered and treated like shit by us
we are men, retard. we are superior.

From my experience, ugly girls usually treated better than ugly boys. They arent a competition for a pretty or average females, and females higher in hierarchy usually leave ugly girls alone or even befriend them. This happens at work too.
While ugly boys are often the victims of bullying and humiliation. Both boys and girls disdain them. This translates into adult life.

Oh God another dumb post which I bet was from a foid.

Massive facts. It's incredible how much life-long validation fat ugly foids get throughout their lives from cucks and other cunts while we're left for dead by everyone

JFL OP got brainwashed by notorious faggot pretty boy worshipper Tails.

lmao he got banned

Today theyre based on attraction and love, and everyone is more happy than ever.
Objectively false. Every study done on the matter has reported modern women as less happy than the women of the past.

That is because women on average don't make the right choices on their own, and need to be conditioned to do so by an orderly well-intentioned society instead. Liberation is bad for them.

Women don't experience long-term happiness fucking random Chads, it's a series of short-term rushes and vicious crashes. But they aren't smart enough to avoid this on their own, and now society isn't smart enough to protect them either.

Women exist solely for the pleasure of men, so when a women is being a fucking whore she is doing the opposite of what she is supposed to do. Soy cuck

Last edited:

:lul::lul::lul: Made me laugh out loud ngl

FD4915F1 01FC 466C B028 3A5C11F351B9

Last edited:
Quit reading at “tails”. Anyone that watches “blackpilled” soytubers should be instantly banned from the forum.
Youre not blackpilled, you were introduced to it by someone else. Just LARP blackpilled theory
You have to go through actual first hand experiences in life to be blackpilled

I'm shitting in a toilet. Mmmmm

Last edited: