Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ☠ Most women aren't actually bad people and give men quality of life its a matter of pov ⚠

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
196d 10h 4m
100% - Permaban soy
Just not YOU and that's why you're angry and hating women. Just like tails said: "only ugly men hate women". And it's clear why. You get treated like SHIT because you look like SHIT (water).

But the point is that many of you are too retarded or to stupid to realize that not every sub 8 man gets treated like shit. It's just YOU and the rest of the bottom of the barrel.

Women give men an incredible amount of PLEASURE by being with them, exchanging intimate actions such as cuddling, kissing, sex and more most here will never experience. Yes, back then very most men would marry women even though the women didn't want to but had no other choice. They didn't had much options because they couldn't open bank accounts, couldn't work if not married (depends on country) and society looked down on them. In my country rape inside of a marriage was legal. Relationships were an exchange. Today theyre based on attraction and love, and everyone is more happy than ever.

Just not YOU and the rest of the bottom of the barrel.

Keep coping and triggering soyboys with muh "all pussies stink like fish" and shit. We all know that shit ain't the truth. Hating on women is a cope.

It's a COPING mechanism.

Ever wondered why no one can understand incels?

BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT REALITY.

It's over for this forum

Postmaxxercel50k

Postmaxxercel50k

50k by July 1st 2023
★★★★★
74d 7h 11m
Just not YOU and that's why you're angry and hating women. Just like tails said: "only ugly men hate women". And it's clear why. You get treated like SHIT because you look like SHIT (water).

But the point is that many of you are too retarded or to stupid to realize that not every sub 8 man gets treated like shit. It's just YOU and the rest of the bottom of the barrel.

Women give men an incredible amount of PLEASURE by being with them, exchanging intimate actions such as cuddling, kissing, sex and more most here will never experience. Yes, back then very most men would marry women even though the women didn't want to but had no other choice. They didn't had much options because they couldn't open bank accounts, couldn't work if not married (depends on country) and society looked down on them. In my country rape inside of a marriage was legal. Relationships were an exchange. Today theyre based on attraction and love, and everyone is more happy than ever.

Just not YOU and the rest of the bottom of the barrel.

Keep coping and triggering soyboys with muh "all pussies stink like fish" and shit. We all know that shit ain't the truth. Hating on women is a cope.

It's a COPING mechanism.

Ever wondered why no one can understand incels?

BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT REALITY.

It's over for this forum
Angry cuck

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

taking a break
★★★★
25d 11h 50m
So you're saying most whores aren't bad people because they like other men who are better looking than us? stupid fuck hang yourself cuck

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

taking a break
★★★★
25d 11h 50m
Yeah it's always YOU, YOU are the problem for being born in this shit reality out of your own will. " Never blame whores you guys! " :soy:

Postmaxxercel50k

Postmaxxercel50k

50k by July 1st 2023
★★★★★
74d 7h 11m
So you're saying most whores aren't bad people because they like other men who are better looking than us? stupid fuck hang yourself cuck
this OP is a retarded soy cuck and a literally fakecel

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
8d 20h 20m
When my cat scratches me I still get angry and tell him off, even though he lives in an entirely different world than me.
Retardmaxxing won't get you anywhere

Postmaxxercel50k

Postmaxxercel50k

50k by July 1st 2023
★★★★★
74d 7h 11m
@MarquisDeSade

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
★★★★★
248d 2h 32m
Didn’t read, I don’t care about women. I just wanna have enough money so I can live in peace and not worry about shit. I have never done anything in life to get a girl and never will. I just wanted to live a life where I can keep to myself and be happy, I don’t want anyone to bother me and don’t wanna bother anyone else. However nigger Jews won’t let that happen. I hate women but I’m also greatly indifferent to them. I’m not seething constantly about them and have more problems in life.

Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
209d 11h 30m
Just accept being treated like shit bro it’s natural :soy:

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Future orthodoxcel
★★★★★
122d 6h 47m
I’m shitting so good rn, mang

S

surreal

It's all over
★★★★★
71d 17h 11m
Yeah it's always YOU, YOU are the problem for being born in this shit reality out of your own will.
I was born and I was the bad guy

buried_alive

buried_alive

Officer
★★★★★
15d 20h 44m
Incredibly retarded post. Women are bad people precisely because they treat better looking men well and us like shit. This is one way to measure character: by how someone treats others who can do nothing for them.

And incels hate women as a reaction to how they've been treated. It's one entire group of people that frequently and consistently treats us badly and denies us a basic human need.

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
196d 10h 4m
When my cat scratches me I still get angry and tell him off, even though he lives in an entirely different world than me.
Retardmaxxing won't get you anywhere
Yeah, your cat will probably even react to it stopping it, but society wont.

Looksmaxx or death

Mecoja

Mecoja

Dead man walking
★★★★★
288d 23h 20m
I dont agree, i cant remember who made the thread.
, it was about everything being conditional by how much people have to offer and need help. Modern woman gets all the help and worship unconditionally so they grow up to be entitled spoiled cunts.

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
196d 10h 4m
Incredibly retarded post. Women are bad people precisely because they treat better looking men well and us like shit. This is one way to measure character: by how someone treats others who can do nothing for them.

And incels hate women as a reaction to how they've been treated. It's one entire group of people that frequently and consistently treats us badly and denies us a basic human need.
Men are lookist too, its innate to human nature.

Ugly women get treated like shit offline too.

Have you ever known a popular ugly girl in school or work? lol

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
196d 10h 4m
this OP is a retarded soy cuck and a literally fakecel

nonfunctioning autist with brain damage​

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
196d 10h 4m
Yeah, its just nature and it works for most men, if youre offended by that looksmaxx and adapt or keep rotting

buried_alive

buried_alive

Officer
★★★★★
15d 20h 44m

Men are not at all as lookist as women are. You can't even compare it. Women's lookism destroys lives.

In what situation ugly women get treated like shit? I just don't see this happening with so many simps existing.

Not being popular is very different from getting treated like shit.

Don't even compare the treatment ugly men receive with what ugly women receive.

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
196d 10h 4m
Men are not at all as lookist as women are. You can't even compare it. Women's lookism destroys lives.

In what situation ugly women get treated like shit? I just don't see this happening with so many simps existing.

Not being popular is very different from getting treated like shit.

Don't even compare the treatment ugly men receive with what ugly women receive.
Ugly girls get bullied for their looks too, knew a few who went through that.

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

rows before hoes
★★★★★
63d 11h 53m
kys cuck fag

Caesercel

Caesercel

Salem’s Lot Cel
★★★★★
332d 7h 9m
Remaincel

Remaincel

yangtze river
★★★★★
63d 1h 26m
you're right, banned for speaking the truth no incel wants to hear but women aren't good either

Last edited:
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
119d 12h 2m
Fuck you, foids are looking, heightist, make life a living hell for sub5s and manlets. That alone justifies my hatred of them. Male normies are similar and I hate those shitheads too.

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★★
34d 23h 48m
My whole life everybody told me it's my fault. Ugly men are the only people with agency according to soys. I almost feel powerful bc it seems like I'm the only one who can affect anything.

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

herbivore
★★★★★
127d 20h 3m
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★
60d 19h 48m
It's still a broken society though isn't it. Traditional values existed for a reason.

This left-wing, gynocentric society is on a path of slow decline.

Even if it were true that on average people are happier, the ship is still sinking, so to speak.

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

herbivore
★★★★★
127d 20h 3m
Join date means NOTHING anymore! Even the oldcels are getting NUKED for being soy!

Indie Film Boom GIF by Signature Entertainment

Caesercel

Caesercel

Salem’s Lot Cel
★★★★★
332d 7h 9m
Alright here's a rebuttal you absolute retard.

1. Your premise is untrue. Not all ugly men hate women. Infact many don't and simpfaggots such as yourself are the ultimate proof of this.

2. Plenty of sex havers come to the same or similar conclusions about women.

3. You do talk like a faggot who never cuddled, kissed or had sex before. If women fulfill the male sexual imperative then that's not a positive trait on their part as free acting individuals. Infact from the incel perspective this "Godliness" of women doesn't exist since they never get these things from women. So they have literally no reason to simp for these creatures like you are doing right now.

They would actually be the nice creatures that soycucks like you think they are if they actually made the sacrifice to fuck incels.

4. Monogamous marriage is based. Its the only true and tested system where inceldom didn't exist or atleast was controlled. What have women ever given to society to deserve to have bank accounts? To store their betabuxxes hard earned money or to store the alimony proceeds? What do they even contribute at work that men can't do a 100 times better? Also lmao @ marital rape, such an oxymoron. A wife's duty to her legally wedded husband is not rape you absolute cuckward.

Plus who are you to decide that those brides of the past didn't want to get into their marriages? They were mostly raised with a moral imperative towards society which they fulfilled. Things were simply not as Lookist as they are now. You think everyone is happier in our hyper lookist insecure modern life where attraction and the meaningless thing called "love" guides everything? Lmao. You really want to argue that the modern system of unbridled whoredom is ideal?

5. And finally, and this maybe controversial. Who the fuck are you to decide that we are bottom of the barrell? On whose standards? Modern chad only whores who've forgotten their place in thia gynocentric world? Lol are you a foid or something.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
91d 4h 29m
, it was about everything being conditional by how much people have to offer and need help. Modern woman gets all the help and worship unconditionally so they grow up to be entitled spoiled cunts.
I am not saying that every girls is like that, but there were experiments where the scientists gave chocolates and sweets to both boys and girls group. Boys gave away most of their candies to girls while vice versa was almost never the case. It may imply that there is a strong biological basis to female entitlement.

Sans

Sans

Normalize 2D relationships
★★★★★
43d 19h 13m
A 2018cel being perma’d for joining the soy cult? Never thought I’d see the day.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
146d 12h 40m
This entire thread. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Troy laugh

NiggerMan

NiggerMan

=__=
★★★★
17d 14h 30m
Alright here's a rebuttal you absolute retard.

1. Your premise is untrue. Not all ugly men hate women. Infact many don't and simpfaggots such as yourself are the ultimate proof of this.

2. Plenty of sex havers come to the same or similar conclusions about women.

3. You do talk like a faggot who never cuddled, kissed or had sex before. If women fulfill the male sexual imperative then that's not a positive trait on their part as free acting individuals. Infact from the incel perspective this "Godliness" of women doesn't exist since they never get these things from women. So they have literally no reason to simp for these creatures like you are doing right now.

They would actually be the nice creatures that soycucks like you think they are if they actually made the sacrifice to fuck incels.

4. Monogamous marriage is based. Its the only true and tested system where inceldom didn't exist or atleast was controlled. What have women ever given to society to deserve to have bank accounts? To store their betabuxxes hard earned money or to store the alimony proceeds? What do they even contribute at work that men can't do a 100 times better? Also lmao @ marital rape, such an oxymoron. A wife's duty to her legally wedded husband is not rape you absolute cuckward.

Plus who are you to decide that those brides of the past didn't want to get into their marriages? They were mostly raised with a moral imperative towards society which they fulfilled. Things were simply not as Lookist as they are now. You think everyone is happier in our hyper lookist insecure modern life where attraction and the meaningless thing called "love" guides everything? Lmao. You really want to argue that the modern system of unbridled whoredom is ideal?

5. And finally, and this maybe controversial. Who the fuck are you to decide that we are bottom of the barrell? On whose standards? Modern chad only whores who've forgotten their place in thia gynocentric world? Lol are you a foid or something.
Looks like he scored a Becky and now that he's in his honeymoon phase so he thinks women are not that bad.
Like they say- no matter how hard they try to act based and blackpilled on internet..most men are indeed one IOI away from the bluepill plantation.

huaus

huaus

KHHV
★★★★
28d 17h 19m
what a gigantic fucking soyified retard.
foids are weak inferior SUBHUMANS who must be dominated, degraded, overpowered and treated like shit by us
we are men, retard. we are superior.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
176d 9h 23m

From my experience, ugly girls usually treated better than ugly boys. They arent a competition for a pretty or average females, and females higher in hierarchy usually leave ugly girls alone or even befriend them. This happens at work too.
While ugly boys are often the victims of bullying and humiliation. Both boys and girls disdain them. This translates into adult life.

Loner94

Loner94

Overlord
★★★★★
87d 2m
Oh God another dumb post which I bet was from a foid.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
★★★★
60d 18h 47m
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
★★★★
60d 18h 47m
Massive facts. It's incredible how much life-long validation fat ugly foids get throughout their lives from cucks and other cunts while we're left for dead by everyone

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
119d 12h 2m
JFL OP got brainwashed by notorious faggot pretty boy worshipper Tails.

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount < your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
88d 23h 49m
lmao he got banned

S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★★★
34d 2h 49m
Today theyre based on attraction and love, and everyone is more happy than ever.
Objectively false. Every study done on the matter has reported modern women as less happy than the women of the past.

That is because women on average don't make the right choices on their own, and need to be conditioned to do so by an orderly well-intentioned society instead. Liberation is bad for them.

Women don't experience long-term happiness fucking random Chads, it's a series of short-term rushes and vicious crashes. But they aren't smart enough to avoid this on their own, and now society isn't smart enough to protect them either.

yesno777

yesno777

The lost lolcows arc
★★★★
12d 10h 53m
Women exist solely for the pleasure of men, so when a women is being a fucking whore she is doing the opposite of what she is supposed to do. Soy cuck

Last edited: