Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ☠ Most women aren't actually bad people and give men quality of life its a matter of pov ⚠

>100% - Permaban soy

:feelskek::feelskek:

Guy was trolling.. ended up banned

Nah, i will not believe that mister online time 100+ days ended up soy-infil-whatever it is.. it is impossible

The fact you contributed 3 years and 5,000 posts to this forum larping as a fakecel tells me outside of being barely attractive enough to get some crumbs of foid attention you have nothing else going on. I can always tell the difference between a true slayer and an autist fakecel that barely passes because most slayers aren’t autistic and tok busy in life to waste that much time. I mean think about it man you’ve been here since 2018 just to make a shitty post like this to get yourself banned think of how much time you wasted here and for what? To larp as a fakecel for shits and giggles on an online forum full of people that really don’t give a fuck about you or your larping attempt. Thanks for wasting 3+ years of your life here though I guess :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Incredibly retarded post. Women are bad people precisely because they treat better looking men well and us like shit. This is one way to measure character: by how someone treats others who can do nothing for them.

And incels hate women as a reaction to how they've been treated. It's one entire group of people that frequently and consistently treats us badly and denies us a basic human need.

Vaginas do smell like fish. Do a search of “my vagina smells like fish”

I am not saying that every girls is like that, but there were experiments where the scientists gave chocolates and sweets to both boys and girls group. Boys gave away most of their candies to girls while vice versa was almost never the case. It may imply that there is a strong biological basis to female entitlement.
Its how the most of them are raised nowadays, men are taught to provide and not be selfish, while foids are taught they dont own nothing to anyone. Its brainwashing and hypocrisy.

Why teaching boys to respect women, to be hard working, to do their civil duties, to be more obedient, to know how to make and build things, to repair, to be good husbands and fathers, is considered a good thing ( i agree with half of it) But god forbid someone teaches little girls how to grow into decent human beings, capable of being a good wife and a mother, to realize they dont always come first, its considered blatant misogyny and oppression.

From my experience, ugly girls usually treated better than ugly boys. They arent a competition for a pretty or average females, and females higher in hierarchy usually leave ugly girls alone or even befriend them. This happens at work too.
While ugly boys are often the victims of bullying and humiliation. Both boys and girls disdain them. This translates into adult life.
Very well said, for every 1 bullied girl there are 1000 bullied boys for who no one gives a fuck, being bullied is a sign that the person is an weak outsider.
Massive facts. It's incredible how much life-long validation fat ugly foids get throughout their lives from cucks and other cunts while we're left for dead by everyone
Worst thing OP acknowledges foids being evil cunts toward UGLY MALES, but he's like "tee hee thats your problem" :soy: He clearly doesnt identify himself as the part of us incels, if i remember correctly he is the guy who orbits for cuddles with his onitis once every blue moon and still doesnt gets sex.

Its how the most of them are raised nowadays, men are taught to provide and not be selfish, while foids are taught they dont own nothing to anyone. Its brainwashing and hypocrisy.

Why teaching boys to respect women, to be hard working, to do their civil duties, to be more obedient, to know how to make and build things, to repair, to be good husbands and fathers, is considered a good thing ( i agree with half of it) But god forbid someone teaches little girls how to grow into decent human beings, capable of being a good wife and a mother, to realize they dont always come first, its considered blatant misogyny and oppression.
These double standards are ridiculous.
There are even the whole concept of that 'real man' should do and shouldn't.
People and soyciety pressure you to act manly but why no one pressures females to act 'womanly'?

These double standards are ridiculous.
There are even the whole concept of that 'real man' should do and shouldn't.
People and soyciety pressure you to act manly but why no one pressures females to act 'womanly'?
Yeah, clown world, everything is shaped to benefit foids, because men in power get pussy anyway so they easily sell out all other men and use them as cannon fodder and workforce.

Didn’t read, I don’t care about women. I just wanna have enough money so I can live in peace and not worry about shit. I have never done anything in life to get a girl and never will. I just wanted to live a life where I can keep to myself and be happy, I don’t want anyone to bother me and don’t wanna bother anyone else. However nigger Jews won’t let that happen. I hate women but I’m also greatly indifferent to them. I’m not seething constantly about them and have more problems in life.
Based as expected from a Returning Cel.

Yeah, clown world, everything is shaped to benefit foids, because men in power get pussy anyway so they easily sell out all other men and use them as cannon fodder and workforce.
This clown world is disgusting. Why it's Ok to say openly that 'real men should provide for their family' but saying openly that wives should provide sex to their husbands is a scandal?
If I'm not mistaken, in some countries you cannot have sex with your wife if she doesn't want to, otherwise she can accuse you of raping her and you will end in jail :feelsclown:.
Imagine husband suing his wife because she forced him to find a job?

Alright here's a rebuttal you absolute retard.

1. Your premise is untrue. Not all ugly men hate women. Infact many don't and simpfaggots such as yourself are the ultimate proof of this.

2. Plenty of sex havers come to the same or similar conclusions about women.

3. You do talk like a faggot who never cuddled, kissed or had sex before. If women fulfill the male sexual imperative then that's not a positive trait on their part as free acting individuals. Infact from the incel perspective this "Godliness" of women doesn't exist since they never get these things from women. So they have literally no reason to simp for these creatures like you are doing right now.

They would actually be the nice creatures that soycucks like you think they are if they actually made the sacrifice to fuck incels.

4. Monogamous marriage is based. Its the only true and tested system where inceldom didn't exist or atleast was controlled. What have women ever given to society to deserve to have bank accounts? To store their betabuxxes hard earned money or to store the alimony proceeds? What do they even contribute at work that men can't do a 100 times better? Also lmao @ marital rape, such an oxymoron. A wife's duty to her legally wedded husband is not rape you absolute cuckward.

Plus who are you to decide that those brides of the past didn't want to get into their marriages? They were mostly raised with a moral imperative towards society which they fulfilled. Things were simply not as Lookist as they are now. You think everyone is happier in our hyper lookist insecure modern life where attraction and the meaningless thing called "love" guides everything? Lmao. You really want to argue that the modern system of unbridled whoredom is ideal?

5. And finally, and this maybe controversial. Who the fuck are you to decide that we are bottom of the barrell? On whose standards? Modern chad only whores who've forgotten their place in thia gynocentric world? Lol are you a foid or something.
Yea He sounded Like a foid . Trying to Gaslight us thats its Our fault

Absolute kek , Well deserved Bann.

Kill yourself. You were never bad looking or suffered in life.

Yeah, its just nature and it works for most men, if youre offended by that looksmaxx and adapt or keep rotting
Not all of us have hundreds of thousands to blow on surgery to looksmaxx. @Zer0/∞ @universallyabhorred

Damn, too bad I haven't seen this thread earlier, it would've been such a pleasure to completely destroy OP with facts.

OP has so much false information in his post that this HAS to be written by a foid, because it completely denies reality and facts.

Most of it has already been debunked by other brocels, so there's nothing much to add.

just be chad theory

If I'm not mistaken, in some countries you cannot have sex with your wife if she doesn't want to, otherwise she can accuse you of raping her and you will end in jail :feelsclown:.
This happens in the entire western world.

Even India and similar countries are becoming simping shitholes with high divorce rates and "marital rape".
Imagine husband suing his wife because she forced him to find a job?
In many of those "trad" countries wives can sue husband for not being an good provider.

Yes, girls are not naturally suitable for marriage and kids, someone has to mold them into that. In fact they are feral in their "natural" state.

When the infiltrators have had enough larp.

JFL @ this cuck faggot.

JFL, OP hasn't heard of female duality. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I never hated entirety of women.. They hated me.

or the female privilege
Judging by Caesercel's absolute destruction of the cuck, OP doesn't understand much about reality or his precious foids, at all. :feelsjuice:

I don’t hate women

Just not YOU and that's why you're angry and hating women. Just like tails said: "only ugly men hate women". And it's clear why. You get treated like SHIT because you look like SHIT (water).

But the point is that many of you are too retarded or to stupid to realize that not every sub 8 man gets treated like shit. It's just YOU and the rest of the bottom of the barrel.

Women give men an incredible amount of PLEASURE by being with them, exchanging intimate actions such as cuddling, kissing, sex and more most here will never experience. Yes, back then very most men would marry women even though the women didn't want to but had no other choice. They didn't had much options because they couldn't open bank accounts, couldn't work if not married (depends on country) and society looked down on them. In my country rape inside of a marriage was legal. Relationships were an exchange. Today theyre based on attraction and love, and everyone is more happy than ever.

Just not YOU and the rest of the bottom of the barrel.

Keep coping and triggering soyboys with muh "all pussies stink like fish" and shit. We all know that shit ain't the truth. Hating on women is a cope.

It's a COPING mechanism.

Ever wondered why no one can understand incels?

BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT REALITY.

It's over for this forum
Fuck you you faggot!

Good fucking riddance your banned.

Yep it’s about the individual tbh